Israeli Tourist Drugged And Robbed By Pattaya Prostitute

Rimmer

Israeli Tourist drugged and robbed by Pattaya prostitute

PATTAYA:--An Israeli tourist reported being drugged and then robbed by a Walking Street Prostitute in the early hours of Tuesday.

In the afternoon, when he work up to find valuables were missing, Mr. Ben Simon Peri aged 62, went to Pattaya Police Station and was lucky to have a copy of the Thai ID card of the suspected thief.

The Sunview Hotel in Soi Beokeow always keep copies of the ID cards at reception of all unscheduled guests, which will assist Police in locating and arresting Khun Nitima aged 39, who accompanied Mr. Peri to his room. The pair had consumed drinks in the hotel lobby before going up to his room, at which point, he began to feel drowsy and eventually passed out.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/56131/israeli-tourist-drugged-robbed-pattaya-prostitute/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-05-30

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Sounds like the police will have an excellent chance of catching this criminal. Thievery is one thing. Drugging people is another. People die from these druggings. The perps don't care. Police, please make them care.thumbsup.gif

Punters taking sex workers back to their rooms may not be saints, but they don't deserve to have their lives threatened either.

Edited by Jingthing

Good of the hotel to take guests security seriously by recording the ID of unscheduled visitors, this means the police know who they are looking for, I hope she gets put away for putting another person's life at risk, at 62 years of age the drug could have killed the victim.

• Like 2

This should be on front page of all our daily news papers for Tourist to be more careful and know how dangerous this our Thais Issan sisters are,but some people will cover it fro fear of tarnishing the image of Thailand.

she deserve to be purnished for her tripple SINS. First SIN PROSTITUTION,second SIN DRUG,third SIN ATTEMPTED MURDER

As I have said before on Thai Visa, having been drugged (24 hours out-cold in the case of Tokyo) and robbed myself in both Berlin and Tokyo before, but never in Thailand - despite having been much more potentially exposed in Thailand - I'm surprised how little it happens in Thailand ........ for the moment.

[sometimes when you look back on your past behavior as you get older, you don't recognise yourself!]

It happens much more than it is reported, a few weeks ago a mate of mine was sitting drinking on the balcony of a neighbours hotel room when he, his neighbour and another hotel guest were drugged and robbed. It wasn't a one night stand either, the guy had been with the hooker 6 weeks.

She brought a mate with her with/for drinks, drugged all 3 of them and robbed all three rooms. Police and hotel owner didn't seem bothered.

I went to Bamboo bar just outside the main entrance of walking street and left my drink (water) unattended when I went to the toilet. I left it on the table of some girls I had just met. On the baht bus home alone, I felt woozy and slightly nauseous but never like I would pass out. I did get a very good night's sleep though....hmmm....

I'm sure the ID is a fake or of someone else...no working girl would be stupid enough to drug/rob a "john" if she had left a copy of her real ID.

Like all Thai ID cards, it would show her home town address and not any address in Pattaya. Unless in trouble again, she may never be located. It's doubtful that she was born in Cholburi, but possible.

Good of the hotel to take guests security seriously by recording the ID of unscheduled visitors, this means the police know who they are looking for, I hope she gets put away for putting another person's life at risk, at 62 years of age the drug could have killed the victim.

Unfortunately I would say all evidence is circumstantial, best hope is she is caught with substance or his property in her possession.

Edited by Basil B

I'm amazed at how many people leave money out like that. They should keep it in a safe or in the bank.

Taking prostitutes back to your room and leaving 30K Baht lying around is stupidity in itself. Yes it should have been in a safe or a bank.

That was an expensive shag - if he even got one laugh.png

As I have said before on Thai Visa, having been drugged (24 hours out-cold in the case of Tokyo) and robbed myself in both Berlin and Tokyo before, but never in Thailand - despite having been much more potentially exposed in Thailand - I'm surprised how little it happens in Thailand ........ for the moment.

[sometimes when you look back on your past behavior as you get older, you don't recognise yourself!]

I keep hearing/reading that Tokyo is one of the safest cities in the world. Do you think that you really got unlucky there or is what is often said about Tokyo not true ?

Anyway, sorry to know about that bad stuff that happened to you.

If you are that stupid to leave yourself open to being Doped and Robbed than I find it very hard to muster any sympathy.

The main danger of course is that the Drugs can and will kill. It has happened in the recent past.

sick.gif

None looked for, and yes of course it was my own fault. Both Tokyo and Berlin are safe unless you go mucking around on the seedy side (in the way that many tend to do in Pattaya).

Edit: actully I guess you are commenting on the Israeli tourist, not me. I suspect he would also not be looking for any sympathy though

Edited by SantiSuk

Getting ID card is worthless, they are transient, do people really beleive the police here in Pattaya are going to try and get the police in Buriram, Petchabun, Korat etc to track down some body working as a prostitute in Pattaya arrested, not a chance. Police will ask where did you meet the girl, how long did you know her and why did you take her to your room? game over you are the one in the wrong breaking the law. Unless insurance claim required not even worth reporting.

Dumb taking FL girls.