Has The Forum Speeded Up

billd766

I logged on this morning expecting the usual slow wait for pages to change and perhaps refresh the page a couple of times.

Lo and behold the pages fly like magic.

Did somebody wind up the spring or change the elastic band?

Whatever happened and whoever did it, thanks a lot as it cuts down on my GPRS time a hel_l of a lot.

I logged on this morning expecting the usual slow wait for pages to change and perhaps refresh the page a couple of times.

Whatever happened and whoever did it, thanks a lot as it cuts down on my GPRS time a hel_l of a lot.

Not noticing any significant change here from Bangkok? i think that the flood control should be turned down to a shorter time,

All should be having the same experience as you bill. :o

Excellent feedback! We have upgraded the board software to the latest version. Huski and I have spent the last 3 days/nights tweaking it and installing the latest security patches.

Thanks a lot guys as it is a lot better

Now for your next task all you have to do is to sort out the local AIS base station that I use for GPRS and I will be a happy man.

:o:D:D