When Selling A 'Fully Furnished' Condo

hotandhumid

Seems pretty straightforward to me. I'm trying to sell my place and when I finally get someone to come see, they will be told

that the artwork on the wall goes with me. End of story. If the prospective buyer demands that they be included in the price,

well, that's when the haggling begins. As long as you make things clear up front, there shouldn't be any problem.

Since the expectation of what is included in "fully furnished" will vary an inventory signed by both parties should include only the items that are to remain. (include photos if necessary eg if only one sofa out of two present are to be left, a photo will remove ambiguity) Time taken on getting full agreement as early as possible should make things go more smoothly on handover day.

Sometimes a "fully furnished Thai style room will consist only of a mattress rickety table and chair plus a bucket in the bathroom.

Has it occurred to the OP that maybe the only reason the purchaser is interested in the property is the painting, hanging above the fireplace, of your wife laying naked on a bed. Removing it might be a deal breaker !! rolleyes.gif