Thai Education Minister Suchart To Sue Bodindecha Protesters

webfact

Just abolish education in Thailand. Most Thais don't know what to do with this stuff called education anyway and with the ideology of tomorrow never comes, yesterday is long gone and today we eat noodle soup, it's a waste of money anyway. Better no education then miss-education or education that keeps the majority of people stupid.

miss-education?

Just abolish education in Thailand. Most Thais don't know what to do with this stuff called education anyway and with the ideology of tomorrow never comes, yesterday is long gone and today we eat noodle soup, it's a waste of money anyway. Better no education then miss-education or education that keeps the majority of people stupid.

miss-education?

Ohh sorry my bad education ;-) only one S of course :-)

What a child.

You're the bloody education minister! 'Educate' these people if they really are misunderstanding what's happening. But nooooo, let's sue the poor people to shut them up. Typical PTP.

• Like 1

"Suchart said the protest had stemmed from the parents' misunderstanding that their children had not been allowed to enter Matthayom 4 due to "tea money" issues.

He added that the demonstrators would also be sued by 27 schools' parentteacher associations because they had provided wrong information to reporters and even burned his effigy."

Typically Thai - their protest was due to their misunderstanding but no explanation of the reasons why.

And what have 27 other schools parent teacher assocaitions got to do with the demonstrators at this particular school?

Come to that what have parent teacher associations got to do with suing anyone?

Maybe it is more to do with them burning his effigy - if they can succeed with getting him to effigy off we would all the grateful.

Thai Democracy has become the election of morons by the mass of simpletons.

Heaven help us! PLEASE

• Like 1

miss-education?

Maybe a reference to a new idea / way of promoting education by selecting a miss ?

Up until this school year I believe all Mayathom 3 students automatically went on to M4.

Under this government the rule was changed to 80% automatic and the other 20% seats were opened to anyone including the 20% who didn't get a seat and to anybody else who has tea money in their grubby little hands.

There ought to be a law that opens the school finances for inspection every year and ALL the teachers and directors should be audited every year.

Persons found unusually wealthy should have their accounts frozen and have to account for the money.

If they are found guilty they should be dismissed, jailed, pay back all the money with interest and banned from ANY government position for life.

You are wrong. It was never ever auto promotion from Mayathom 3 to M4.

Nor M1 to M2, nor M2 to M3. My neighbor fail to pass his M2. Have to leave school due to poor results.

miss-education?

Maybe a reference to a new idea / way of promoting education by selecting a miss ?

I thought it was something to do with hit and miss, winsome lose some kinda thing...

• Like 1

Up until this school year I believe all Mayathom 3 students automatically went on to M4.

Under this government the rule was changed to 80% automatic and the other 20% seats were opened to anyone including the 20% who didn't get a seat and to anybody else who has tea money in their grubby little hands.

There ought to be a law that opens the school finances for inspection every year and ALL the teachers and directors should be audited every year.

Persons found unusually wealthy should have their accounts frozen and have to account for the money.

If they are found guilty they should be dismissed, jailed, pay back all the money with interest and banned from ANY government position for life.

You are wrong. It was never ever auto promotion from Mayathom 3 to M4.

Nor M1 to M2, nor M2 to M3. My neighbor fail to pass his M2. Have to leave school due to poor results.

Your neighbor must struggle to think and breath at the same time if he failed to pass M2 to M3.

sent from my Wellcom A90+

miss-education?

I thought it was something to do with hit and miss, winsome lose some kinda thing...

I'm not saying you are re-miss, but you are a bit of a spoilsport aren't you? With all the Misses elected regularly in Thailand a Miss Education would certainly be an improvement ... especially if in one of those cute uniforms smile.png

• Like 1

miss-education?

winsome, that's charming

miss-education?

Does he mean education from Miss?