So Difficult To Open Tv Then Plays Up

ignis

Most times just get this..... No data received

Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.

When I do manage to get on then there is problems......... View New Contents = 1st page only of Item I follow, un-click this and I get 1st page of new messages in Forums, but both = 1st page only, if I click on page 2 then takes me to Items I follow or visa versa, sign out then can get page 2 and more....... problem is sign out and then page is long text only in black and white + appear pot luck if I sign back in the page will load correct again.

PC is fast, + over 7 Mpbs speed + all other website load fast, just TV appear to have problems over the last 2 weeks.......... Windows 7 and Chrome

Any help please ?

Still the same, today between 6 and 8 am would not open at all, now this time took 6 mins to open........ driving me nuts, all other web pages open at the click of the mouse, just Thaivisa has this loading problem......

Help Please anyone ?

So Difficult To Open Tv Then Plays Up

Started by ignis, 2012-06-02 07:41

No replies to this topic

#1 ignis

ignis

Platinum Member

• photo-thumb-42643.jpg?_r=0
  • Advanced Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 2012-06-02 07:41:04

Most times just get this..... No data received

Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.

When I do manage to get on then there is problems......... View New Contents = 1st page only of Item I follow, un-click this and I get 1st page of new messages in Forums, but both = 1st page only, if I click on page 2 then takes me to Items I follow or visa versa, sign out then can get page 2 and more....... problem is sign out and then page is long text only in black and white + appear pot luck if I sign back in the page will load correct again.

PC is fast, + over 7 Mpbs speed + all other website load fast, just TV appear to have problems over the last 2 weeks.......... Windows 7 and Chrome

Any help please ?

I get the same thing sometimes(100mb connection). The only thing that helps me is to delete the thaivisa.com cookies and empty the cache.

Yep done that already and again yesterday to be sure makes no difference..

Main problem is having to sign out to go to the next page...

Not sure, well no idea if related........ cannot see anything in the ads in Classified is just blank, so disabled Adblock, did nothing so deleted adblock still cannot see adverts, never mind use a different site now for well over a year [New classified look has never worked]...... But about this Adblock, I re installed today, now get this forum in colour and normal, not as a long line in black and white..... ?? Still cannot get/go to next page without 1st signing out

Is this the problem ? and how to fix ?

Click on a website or enter a www address shows for a second before opening that site address..

No matter what I do, type, use bookmark or from the daily mail try to open Thaivisa I get.......... waiting for feedproxy.google.com.. . takes anything from 4 - 6 mins to open

It sounds like your DNS settings...

Try change primary DNS to: 8.8.8.8 and reboot your computer. Should help.

Thanks but I already set it over a year ago on 8.8.8.8 + just checked it still is set 8.8.8.8, so it is not that

• 2 weeks later...

Up date

As of yesterday now opens fine, I have done nothing ??

Sadly still cannot get anything more than page 1... click on page 2 is takes me to 'just items I follow' so still the same, now about 2 months it has been doing this.........

Still if I sign out then can get page 2 and all the rest of the pages, if i have page say 6 open and the sign back in on a topic, go back to main menu and click on page 7 it goes directly back to page 1 again.