PM Yingluck Urges All Parties To Create Better Atmosphere To End Conflict

webfact

Ms Yingluck said the proposal of the reconciliation bill was part of the government's policy to promote reconciliation and the government believes it is appropriate to push ahead any move which can help the country move forward.
blink.png
Ms Yingluck noted the content of the bills should first be considered, as the ongoing reconciliation process is just beginning with dialogue.
blink.png

I must be stupid, I don´t get it.sad.png

Don't worry neither does she. As she said she hasn't read them yet. To many big words in it I guess.

How can any one who has not read the bills sit and watch the disharmony they are causing sit by and say they will bring reconciliation.

I have my air con on and it would take a I Q equal ti that to believe that.

If she would come right out and say it will give no amnesty all law breakers will be punished it would at least have a chance of being considered.

• Like 2

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to refer to the original news report, alas.

"Ms Yingluck said the proposal of the reconciliation bill was part of the government's policy to promote reconciliation and the government believes it is appropriate to push ahead any move which can help the country move forward.

There have been many recommendations for reconciliation, and the country will have no way out of its problems if the government does nothing, said the premier.

Ms Yingluck noted the content of the bills should first be considered, as the ongoing reconciliation process is just beginning with dialogue.

The prime minister however said she has not yet seen all the details of the four proposed reconciliation bills but said she believes that all the bills share the same aim to end conflicts and move forward.

Following concerns that the bills will benefit her brother, ousted premier Thaksin Shinawatra, Ms Yingluck said it was too soon to talk about the result as the process has just begun and the bills' contents still need to be discussed and adjusted through deliberation in parliament.

"I understand that it is difficult to ask everybody to forget the past but I am asking everyone to offer forgiveness in order to reduce conflict. If we do not begin with forgiveness, how can we move forward?"

-----------------

1. "the government believes it is appropriate to push ahead any move which can help the country move forward."

Humbug. Any move? What she means is any move her advisors, red-skins, will manipulate in order to hide the ST return.

She is PM, and she's asking how can we move forward with out alternative options? How pathetic!

---------------

2. "There have been many recommendations for reconciliation, and the country will have no way out of its problems if the government does nothing..."

Well she just said that in 1.) but said there was no option, but then goes on to say 'many recommendations. Did she forget what she said, in 3 seconds? Likely, yes, as that's what bimbos do! AS for the government doing nothing, apart from following one option, isn't she the leader of the government? whistling.gif

----------------

3. "as the ongoing reconciliation process is just beginning with dialogue."

Bull shit! There is no dialogue. The red shirt MPs and leaders just want to close the house and get their one option plan approved by the courts that they have backhanded a huge amount of money to, whilst they think opposition will not realise, hence the barrage outside the house, as the yellows are not stupid!

----------------

4."The prime minister however said she has not yet seen all the details of the four proposed reconciliation bills but said she believes that all the bills share the same aim to end conflicts and move forward."

Well how unbelievable of a primeminister to comment upon information unseen or unknown. What she does say is that whatever they contain is all the means to one end - and we all know what that is! If that [sic] fatherless man [unsic] is allowed to return he will return as a dictator, no questions asked, and her comments allude to that attitude.

---------------

5. "Following concerns that the bills will benefit her brother, ousted premier Thaksin Shinawatra, Ms Yingluck said it was too soon to talk about the result as the process has just begun and the bills' contents still need to be discussed and adjusted through deliberation in parliament."

Aye, adjusted to make sure the are no F ups in it that might just have been missed, and make it illegal still for his return, once the bills are passed. Deliberation in parliament? ermm.gif Just aint going to happen, which is why they are planning a secret hideaway, with a secretly, unbelievably higly paid court that will be illegally elected at some time in the near future!

----------------

6. "but I am asking everyone to offer forgiveness in order to reduce conflict."

If nobody forgives my brother then there could be a massive red-shirt movement and violence as much as we can create to oust the democratic party. What you don't see lady is, that despite denials, the army is more than ready to step in with a coup and oust you, if you put one foot wrong in order to bring your brother back. You're not as powerful as you think - heed my words!

----------------

In essence, I have never seen such an unprofessional group of words from a leader in all the history I have read.

The fact that she knows nothing of the content of the bills, but supports them is astounding - but then not - as she is never at her post and even if she were she probably wouldn't understand what is going on.

What a loser. What a female nobhead. What a disgrace to this beautiful land.

I am abhorred.

-mel.

Yes, you are abhorred.

And that is most definitely the best you can do to respond. Take a word out of context and turn it into an ad hominem attack. Do not bother to respond to all the points that were made.

Of course, we've come to expect that of you.

Glad you like it.

but thats the whole thing that they are manouvering around. this amnesty and charter re-write. Its like they are trying to pull the wool over every ones eyes and I am struggling with that they are actually doing it. I mean I have abused a lot of substance in my days but cant people see whats happening in front of their faces?

How does cancelling everything that has happened in the last 6 years help reconciliation? The problems started when Thaksin changed the laws so that he could sell his company. Now they want to go back to that and go through everything again??

• Like 1

Philw do you really think you are adding to the discussion constructively? How can you sleep at night

It's not a discussion.

It's a series of ill informed rants and raves against all things Thaksin and anything to do with him.

An ugly display of hatred that bears little relevance to the political and social realities that Thailand faces and ignores the fact that this is a Thai problem that, one way or the other, will be resolved by the Thai people.

Some on here may be quite shocked to learn that there is a Thailand beyond Thaivisa forum.

For the record, I despise Thaksin but I also dislike the unnecessary bile and venom that recently seems to dominate so many threads on this forum.

Thanks for your concern and I will sleep well tonight.

I'm sure there is not much love but I dont see a lot of ranting and raving about Taksin. I see a lot of discussion about <deleted> is going on and I think that is healthy. Do you suggest that people that dont like what is happening just stay quiet?

How does this reconcile the country?

Giving Thaksin back the money that the courts proved he got illegally, and stopping prosecution on others to prove more robbery from the pooor, will not reconcile anyone.

In the meantime, the reds who come to support him, coz he said he'd make them rich in 6 months, one year ago, will lose their jobs because the 300b pd his gang introduced will cause industries to relocate.

Those promised to be rich will have no jobs, no money to repay the loans they were given a moratorium for, and the biggest land grab in Thai history will begin.

Zimbub, N Korea, Sierra leone at the worst, China with its pollution, poor citizens. Is this what the reds want?

In the meantime, the M o Ed is suing kids for telling the truthe about corruption.

the young will see through the lies and in 2 or 3 years or maybe a bit longer this will be a different place

2 generations at least and several reassignments of the top jobs.

No I thing Google and freedom of the internet will fix things eventually

the young will see through the lies and in 2 or 3 years or maybe a bit longer this will be a different place

2 generations at least and several reassignments of the top jobs.

No I thing Google and freedom of the internet will fix things eventually

m

y kids can find info on the internet faster than I can so AND iM PRETTY GOOD SO they are ALL FUGGED Edited by beammeup

If YS is as concerned as she feigns to be, she would tell them to forget about freeing her criminal brother or anybody else. Let the Thai legal system run its course instead.

SO WHaT makes you think she is in the least concerned?

Thaksin is trying feverishly to reconcile with the red shirts after wiping his bottom of them and has reconciled with Prem and given the king with some land. Now his government want the Thai people to agree with a bill that will repeal his conviction and give his money back all for the sake of reconcilliation. While Yingluck urges all parties to the parlimentary process, unlike her who avoids the parliment and consider the 4 bills she hasnt read for the sake of national reconcilliation. Hmm if Yingluck is the countries leader why doesnt she lead by example, her mouth says consider but her actions say stay away from the parliment and the bills arent worth reading so dismiss them.

• Like 2

Give the guy his money back and tell him to go away or there will be consequences

While that is a noble sentiment, surely the people of Thailand would be B46 billion better off if they just gave him the consequences.

• Like 1

If YS is as concerned as she feigns to be, she would tell them to forget about freeing her criminal brother or anybody else. Let the Thai legal system run its course instead.

SO WHaT makes you think she is in the least concerned?

The bs headline.

Give the guy his money back and tell him to go away or there will be consequences

Why not just tell him that his money doesn't but absolute power in Thailand. There are forces in power to protect the country from the likes of him

46 bil is enough to pay 15 million people 300 baht wage per day for a year.

Let's say there are fifteen million red shirts in this country, would they want to forfeit their wages for a year so that Thaksin feels he got his money back? PAD and Democrats won't protest that and it would spare us all the fighting and let the country move forward.

If they love Thaksin so much, why don't they pay from their own pockets to keep him satisfied?

• Like 2

46 bil is enough to pay 15 million people 300 baht wage per day for a year.

Let's say there are fifteen million red shirts in this country, would they want to forfeit their wages for a year so that Thaksin feels he got his money back? PAD and Democrats won't protest that and it would spare us all the fighting and let the country move forward.

If they love Thaksin so much, why don't they pay from their own pockets to keep him satisfied?

Forgot the wages....it is enough to pay 500 baht for the next election.

Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra on Saturday warned the deeply divided kingdom faces a "cycle of violence" unless steps are taken towards reconciliation after years of civil unrest.

The first step seems to have been taken ?

"BANGKOK, June 2 - House Speaker Somsak Kiatsuranont on Saturday decided to cancel next week's parliamentary sessions regarding charter amendment and national reconciliation bills following recent chaos and disruption in the parliament."

http://www.thaivisa....d/#entry5354417