Speed Test #101789328 by dslreports.com

Run: 2012-06-05 01:54:26 EST

Download: 1144 (Kbps)

Upload: 411 (Kbps)

In kilobytes per second: 139.7 down 50.1 up

Tested by server: 54 java

User: 2 @ dslreports.com

User's DNS: 3bb.co.th

How is the stability of the 3BB connection? I like to listen to internet radio when I'm home, and I don't like it when the radio cuts on and off due to an unstable connection. And I especially don't like it when I lose messages I spent a long time writing because the internet stutters, as it often does, when I send the message.

12:55 pm, Los Angeles:

Speed Test #101789328 by dslreports.com

Run: 2012-06-05 01:54:26 EST

Download: 1144 (Kbps)

Upload: 411 (Kbps)

In kilobytes per second: 139.7 down 50.1 up

Tested by server: 54 java

User: 2 @ dslreports.com

User's DNS: 3bb.co.th

Thank you for posting that.

MSPain

How is the stability of the 3BB connection? I like to listen to internet radio when I'm home, and I don't like it when the radio cuts on and off due to an unstable connection. And I especially don't like it when I lose messages I spent a long time writing because the internet stutters, as it often does, when I send the message.

Pretty stable for me in Sansai Noi

I was considering trying True as they now have True cable on my village with service available to 100mbps. I am satisifed with the reliability of my 3bb and TOT but the 3bb i find quite slow for downloads not browsing. Anyone use True in Sansai?

I was considering trying True as they now have True cable on my village with service available to 100mbps. I am satisifed with the reliability of my 3bb and TOT but the 3bb i find quite slow for downloads not browsing. Anyone use True in Sansai?

This is an interesting one. I have been wondering, if the internal modem ,(?) can handle 100mbps? How to check

capacity on then receiving end? I assume there will be differences for laptops and full size computers. What about wireless modems, which one can handle?

Yes ,i have just changed over in my main house SanSai from TOT .The True service costs me B250 a month cheaper ,and so far has been a better service with less slow times .My other house that i rent out on Doi Saket road i have also changed to True from 3BB ,with a similar saving of B250 per month and its been good so far .