England V South Africa On Tv?

Does anyone know if the England v South Africa Test Rugby matches will be shown on Thai TV, and by which provider?

Cheers

England - South Africa Tour 2012 (Thai Time) Saturday, June 9: South Africa v England (1st Test) 22:00 Wednesday, June 13: SA Barbarians South v England 19:30 Saturday, June 16: South Africa v England (2nd Test) 22:00 Wednesday, June 20: SA Barbarians North v England 00:10 Saturday, June 23: South Africa v England (3rd Test) 22:00

I reckon your best bet would be Astro (malaysian satellite provider).

The full schedules for next week are not up on the web site but Astro Supersports 2 is showing the Australia and New Zealand tests; I couldn't see the South Africa game shown, but I would expect that to be shown as well. Setanta is the original provider, and sometimes True carries their stuff as well.

Any sports pub worth their salt ought to carry astro, though, I would have thought... thier rugby coverage is really pretty good.

No Mactavish cup, though, apparently...

SC

The Astro website seems to not be refreshing properly, but it looks like it wont be on either Superports 1 or 2 judging by what i can see so far.

When I say 'Setanta is the original provider' - for the australian and NZ tests, I think. No idea about the South African tests. It does look a bit bleak from the partial schedule published to date. But don't give up hope; more will be revealed in the course of the week...

SC

As far as I can tell, Astro Supersports (816) are showing the England game on Sunday morning (08:10), but apparently not live.

The NZ - Ireland and Aus Wales games are live, though, as is the French Top XIV Final, and the highlight of the weekend, Warrington v Leeds (the latter two on Eurosport)

SC

Thanks SC, i can now see the replay on Sunday morning if i dont manage to see it live elsewhere.

I have now developed a back problem which may means i'm on meds preventing me drinking, but also causing grief on my bike. Staying in may be the only option in 24hrs or so.

BTW doyou have problems with the Astro site. It seems to slow up all my internet. Page refreshing is bloody awful.

cheers

Thanks SC, i can now see the replay on Sunday morning if i dont manage to see it live elsewhere.

I have now developed a back problem which may means i'm on meds preventing me drinking, but also causing grief on my bike. Staying in may be the only option in 24hrs or so.

BTW doyou have problems with the Astro site. It seems to slow up all my internet. Page refreshing is bloody awful.

cheers

I'd never really diagnosed page refresh problems to the astro site, but that is certainly possible.

I've developed a preference for watching the games at home, and keeping a running stream of commentary on here, and a few tigers at my side to keep me cool. It reduces the risk of finding myself in a taxi going into town after the game...

SC

Watching the super XV on Astro I noticed the broadcast of all NZ or Aus based games but none of the SA based. Best bet is streaming.

As noted above, first test not live (probably due to timing conflict with European sport) but shown on Sunday morning on Astro.

SC

Just been given the all clear to be able to ride my bike tomorrow, and seeing as i still cant drink it's not a problem to bike into town, so i'll probably watch in LKMetro in Pattaya. Depending on result..i'll watch the replay in the morning aswell. lol.

It will be on at 21:45 live tonight on all channels that carry Setanta i.e Astro ASP3 and on their True sports channel etc ..

Thanks for that. Confirmed ASP3 (817)

SC

Edit:though in case of tedium, I'll have the Broncos - Vikings game on the wireless as well...

Edited by StreetCowboy