Gf Doesn'T Understand How Email Works - Need Help Translate

n00b

My girlfriend is having some problems understanding my explanation on how to use her Hotmail account. She had some idea that she had to pay someone just to make it for her at the internet. So instead I registered a new Hotmail account for her and sent her the details but she does not understand my instructions.

Go to an internet cafe. Open MSN Messenger. If you don't know how, ask someone working there to help you open it. Once you have opened it type in _______ as username and _________ as password.

She could not understand the instruction in English, my simple verbal Thai or Google's translation. Anyone?

Doesn't she have friends who use Web mail daily and can teach her?

Have to agree with bytebuster

So, if she owns a computer she will know.

If she is using an internet shop ... best to ask the owner.

If she is using her friends computer ... best to ask him her.

Best she asks and us not tell her.

• 2 weeks later...

Her friends are as inexperienced with how email works as she is.

I was just wondering if anyone was proficient in translation from English to Thai. Alternatively I could try to search for a paid translation service but that would involve transferring money from savings to use account which is currently in $0

Go to an internet cafe. Open MSN Messenger. If you don't know how, ask someone working there to help you open it. Once you have opened it type in _______ as username and _________ as password.

Translation, but in the way how Thai people would explain things to other.

ไปที่ร้านเน็ต แล้วก็เปิดโปรแกรมเอ็มเอสเอ็น ถ้าคุณไม่รู้ว่าเปิดโปรแกรมนี้ได้ยังไง ก็ถามคนที่ร้านให้ช่วยเปิดให้หน่อย พอเปิดโปรแกรมได้แล้ว มันจะมีช่องให้กรอก ลงชื่อเข้าใช้ ช่องบนใส่ชื่ออีเมล์ (username) พิมพ์_______ ช่องล่างใส่รหัสผ่าน (password) พิมพ์_________ แล้วก็กด sign in.