Manchester United

redrus

If I was a ManU fan I'd be very happy and optimistic following his appointment. LvG left the team in better shape than he found them. I have no doubt Maureen will move LvG team forwatd and they will be top 4 next season and a better team.

How are they in better shape?

^Because due to a massive injury crisis, LvG was forced to use their kids and he's unearthed some good un's, so for the first time since Fergie left they actually look to have a threat up front. LvG also made them hard to beat; when he took over from the Grinch they were easy to turnover. He's also won their first trophy which helps with confidence.

He's therefore left them in better shape.

Rashford has apparently signed a new 4 year contract with option.The skies the limit for this young lad who might never have got the chance if it wasn't for the injury list.

Rashford has qualities you just can't coach into a player , a natural.

Anyone still think they should have kept Chicarito ?

Rashford has apparently signed a new 4 year contract with option.The skies the limit for this young lad who might never have got the chance if it wasn't for the injury list.

Rashford has qualities you just can't coach into a player , a natural.

Anyone still think they should have kept Chicarito ?

Nah - we're all glad you dumped him - otherwise you'd be in the CL next season and even more annoyingly optimistic

^Because due to a massive injury crisis, LvG was forced to use their kids and he's unearthed some good un's, so for the first time since Fergie left they actually look to have a threat up front. LvG also made them hard to beat; when he took over from the Grinch they were easy to turnover. He's also won their first trophy which helps with confidence.

He's therefore left them in better shape.

He can hardly take credit for unearthing youth when he was forced to use them. I didn't watch them much, but the only lad I really noticed as looking like a top class United style player coming through was Rashford. Lingard looked alright too.

They dropped out of the Champions League and went backwards in his second season, winning less, losing more and 4 points worse off. LVG only got 2 more points than Moyes in his last season.

Moyes lost 12, LVG lost 10 in the last season, not much harder to beat.

They play the most boring football imaginable, losing their identity and he spent 250M in the process.

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

And lvg left ltd scoring the least amount of home goals in the prem and their lowest goal total for over a decade bit like mu rry leaving chelsea struggling towards the foot of the table. Both stronger,,, really ,,,someone's dreaming i think.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Signing of Villareal's Eric Bailly confirmed ,subject to work permit.

Great to be signing someone with a good old British name unlike that Auberwangkygang.

Great to be signing someone with a good old British name unlike that Auberwangkygang.

So now you are so desperate you are trying to get one over on names of players and whether they are british sounding names or not. cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

So now you are so desperate you are trying to get one over on names of players and whether they are british sounding names or not. cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

You don't take jokes very well do you, you blues.

You don't take jokes very well do you, you blues.

it was a real side splitter .........auber nev erwanker

• 3 weeks later...

Zlatan signs for United....I guess he'll sell some shirts

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36528778

Man U getting Zlatan won't be beaten by anyone in the EPL this season when it comes to signings. That is a match winner they have signed. A character that can back up everything he says to the moon and back.

I rarely use the words "world class" as it is thrown around too easy in football. This is a genuine World class player.

Anyone that thinks different will be ignored and obviously doesn't have a scooby about the game.

Edited by Franky Bear
  • Like 2

Zlatan signs for United....I guess he'll sell some shirts

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36528778

Man U getting Zlatan won't be beaten by anyone in the EPL this season when it comes to signings. That is a match winner they have signed. A character that can back up everything he says to the moon and back.

I rarely use the words "world class" as it is thrown around too easy in football. This is a genuine World class player.

Anyone that thinks different will be ignired and obviously doesn't have a scooby about the game.

Yes he is a very exciting signing and ideal to come in and help with Rashfords development, we are short of options up front.

Zlatan and Mourinho don't accept 2nd place or half-hearted effort by the other players.

The entire team will be massively motivated by these two now being on board.

If they can get Draxler as the LW it would also be a great coup.

• Like 1

Zlatan and Mourinho don't accept 2nd place or half-hearted effort by the other players.

The entire team will be massively motivated by these two now being on board.

If they can get Draxler as the LW it would also be a great coup.

Mkhitaryan is coming from Dortmund, player of the year in Germany.

He is a right sided striker, so a front 3 of Mkhitaryan Zlatan and Martial. Expect to see Rashford to share the load with Zlatan up front.

Future looks bright, Zlatan in for a season or two to help the young ones develop.

• Like 2

Maybe if you signed him 3 years ago, but coming from a league that's no better than the second tier in Scotland, in a team that wins the league by 30 points and considering his age id be surprised if he succeeds.

Edited by BangrakBob

Maybe if you signed him 3 years ago, but coming from a league that's no better than the second tier in Scotland, in a team that wins the league by 30 points and considering his age id be surprised if he succeeds.

By Christ have you not got a single clue about football.

By Christ have you not got a single clue about football

enlighten me with a response then?