Manchester United

redrus

On 3/21/2017 at 10:26 AM, MrRed said:

Yeah corret Stevie i am a JCL arent i??

Apologies for being dim,  but JCL.?? I know glory hunter and bandwagon jumper, but JCL?, perhaps I've been away too long.

15 minutes ago, rott said:

Apologies for being dim,  but JCL.?? I know glory hunter and bandwagon jumper, but JCL?, perhaps I've been away too long.

i'm guessing it's meant to be johnny come lately.

or possibly jose's camp lover.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, StevieH said:

i'm guessing it's meant to be johnny come lately.

or possibly jose's camp lover.

Just Champions League?

Jealous Croxteth Lar?

Or more appropiately....

Just Completely Lost :whistling:

75% posession yet we cannot break down WBA defence,another 2 points thrown away.... or well played West Brom? doesnt matter the football we played was entertaining,just a couple of more pieces in the jigsaw is all that is needed :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, petermik said:

75% posession yet we cannot break down WBA defence,another 2 points thrown away.... or well played West Brom? doesnt matter the football we played was entertaining,just a couple of more pieces in the jigsaw is all that is needed :thumbsup:

Possession is worth nought if you know have a clue what to do with the ball.

19 minutes ago, petermik said:

Usual tripe.......:cheesy:

Take off the rose tinted specs.  It was the same with us when Villas-Boas was in charge.

And if its tripe, how come you've drawn eleven matches Walter Mitty?  

Jose's van Gaal in disguise!!!

More "tripe" for you Walter........our first choice starting eleven cost 5m less than Pogba!  :smile:

Edited by carmine

7 hours ago, carmine said:

Possession is worth nought if you know have a clue what to do with the ball.

7 hours ago, petermik said:

Usual tripe.......:cheesy:

7 hours ago, carmine said:

Take off the rose tinted specs.  It was the same with us when Villas-Boas was in charge.

And if its tripe, how come you've drawn eleven matches Walter Mitty?  

Jose's van Gaal in disguise!!!

I see the spuds had a good win..otherwise all would be quiet :whistling:

Come back at the end of the season and we will discuss who won what and how :clap2:

9 minutes ago, petermik said:

I see the spuds had a good win..otherwise all would be quiet :whistling:

Come back at the end of the season and we will discuss who won what and how :clap2:

We always come online if we have a bad result because we're not plastic like the fans of certain other clubs.......

Dembele 15m, Pogba 89m......ummmmmmm!!!  Kind of makes you wonder, don't it:smile:   

Keep celebrating the past fella

10 hours ago, petermik said:

Yeah yeah yeah........you sound like a novelist with writers block!  

Where on earth do you set the bar for entertaining?  More like Wimbledon than Barcelona.

Mourinho tactics when you travel to WHL in may;  kick lumps out of Eriksen and Dele.  Try to nick a goal an early goal and if you do stick ten men behind the ball.  Pure genius.  

11 minutes ago, carmine said:

Dembele 15m, Pogba 89m......ummmmmmm!!!  Kind of makes you wonder, don't it:smile:   

Shhhhhhhh Carms, don't mention Dembele otherwise they'll want to buy him as well

as Eric Dier and Harry Kane. :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sotsira said:

Shhhhhhhh Carms, don't mention Dembele otherwise they'll want to buy him as well

as Eric Dier and Harry Kane. :biggrin:

Remember it was no secret that Ferguson was very interested in Dembele.  Especially after he bossed the game for Fulham at Old Trafford.  

8 hours ago, carmine said:

We always come online if we have a bad result because we're not plastic like the fans of certain other clubs.......

Keep celebrating the past fella

This season

images.jpg

league.jpg

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Oh how the mighty have a fallen.

I never thought I'd see the day when a United fan was that desperate they claimed the Charity Shield as a trophy win :biggrin:

Bob

Lets hope you,re able to see the day Liverpool will be holding their next trophy......any trophy :clap2:

I put those up in reply to you know who,s crap about living in the past to point out this season already.........but then again :sad:

So after the derby win yesterday is it Klopp to stay or go :whistling:

15 minutes ago, petermik said:

Bob

Lets hope you,re able to see the day Liverpool will be holding their next trophy......any trophy :clap2:

I put those up in reply to you know who,s crap about living in the past to point out this season already.........but then again :sad:

So after the derby win yesterday is it Klopp to stay or go :whistling:

Yes, any trophy would be nice, for us a Top 4 spot would be sensational, especially if you are languishing in 6th :thumbsup:

I've always backed the boss, I think he is a fantastic manager!

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Yes, any trophy would be nice, for us a Top 4 spot would be sensational, especially if you are languishing in 6th :thumbsup:

I've always backed the boss, I think he is a fantastic manager!

Over ten years Bob,ten long empty years with nothing to show,maybe next year will be the one if you can find new owners that are willing to spend big money to back Klopp...........otherwise :sad:

1 hour ago, petermik said:

Over ten years Bob,ten long empty years with nothing to show,maybe next year will be the one if you can find new owners that are willing to spend big money to back Klopp...........otherwise :sad:

errrm we did win a cup in 2012, not that I would gloat about it ;)

Same old story ,dominate a game where the opposition come for a draw and can't break them down. I think De Gea was asleep when Darren Fletcher nearly sneaked one in.

I said weeks ago that Uniteds best  chance of getting CL is the Europa League where teams don't depend ,normally , putting 10 players behind the ball. My opinion remains the same

Why Mourinho would play 2 holding mid fielders against WBA is beyond me. Obviously didn't read the script

The league table doesn't lie and United deserve their current position. Of course they should've won a good few of those draws but they didn't. They have a tough run in and I really can't see them cracking the top four this season unless they really turn it on. Europa is their best option and that will be tough too if they don't switch on.

15 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Same old story ,dominate a game where the opposition come for a draw and can't break them down. I think De Gea was asleep when Darren Fletcher nearly sneaked one in.

I said weeks ago that Uniteds best  chance of getting CL is the Europa League where teams don't depend ,normally , putting 10 players behind the ball. My opinion remains the same

Why Mourinho would play 2 holding mid fielders against WBA is beyond me. Obviously didn't read the script

Two holding midfielders at home against the Baggies.  :sad:

23 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Who else could he play in midfield.....Mata/Pogba injured,with 75% posession the midfielders did a great job it was the guys up front who couldn,t hit the onion bag :sad:

8 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

More draws than a John Wayne Western ?

We were lucky in the end Bob,deserved the point though but coming late as it was pretty fortunate,Everton played well and a draw was a fair result,Zlatan,s "goal" earlier ruled offside when it wasn,t was one of those things,linesman gets a split second to make a decision doesn,t have the luxury of replays,twice hitting the bar? been our tale of missed chances all season.....things will change for the better I,m sure :cheesy:

Away down south this weekened for a couple of weeks so no tinternet.....peace and quiet away from sonkran here in Patts :thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, petermik said:

We were lucky in the end Bob,deserved the point though but coming late as it was pretty fortunate,Everton played well and a draw was a fair result,Zlatan,s "goal" earlier ruled offside when it wasn,t was one of those things,linesman gets a split second to make a decision doesn,t have the luxury of replays,twice hitting the bar? been our tale of missed chances all season.....things will change for the better I,m sure :cheesy:

Away down south this weekened for a couple of weeks so no tinternet.....peace and quiet away from sonkran here in Patts :thumbsup:

Yeah I watched the match, agree with much of what you said there, except it looked like the tactics were long ball lumps in to the 2 big men.

Yeah not sure if I'd fancy Songkran in Patts.