Manchester United

redrus

I'd go along with Footymad's prediction of a result, if I were a neutral.....! I'm not, obviously so United to win for me.... :D

:o

redrus

*spelling

Edited by redrus

Evra - Derby Day Win Would Be Great For Fans

redissue

Patrice Evra is hoping for the fans sake that United can claim a victory against local rivals Manchester City this weekend.

United suffered a rare double League defeat to City last season and Evra has outlined the importance of Sunday's Manchester derby.

"It's a massive game for us and a really important one for the players, staff and the fans," he told the club's official website.

"Last season we lost six points against City and. although we ended up winning the league, it was very disappointing.

"Winning on Sunday would be a great present for our supporters."

Winger Granted Work Permit

redissue

Zoran Tosic looks destined to complete a transfer from Partizan Begrade to United after being granted a work permit.

The 21-year-old Serbian international winger is now expected to complete a move to Old Trafford when the transfer window opens in January.

Striker Set For Derby Return

redissue

Dimitar Berbatov could be set to make a return from injury in the local derby game against Manchester City this weekend.

The United striker has been forced to sit out the last two games with the hamstring strain he picked up whilst on international duty with Bulgaria last week.

However, he has returned to training this week and could feature in the Manchester derby at Eastlands on Sunday.

"Dimitar started training today but hamstring injuries are never easy to deal with," United boss Sir Alex Feguson has said.

"We have to be careful because he has never had one before.

"We will have to gauge whether it is wise to use him from the start on Sunday or better to have him on the bench.

"It really depends how he comes through the next couple of days."

redrus

I'd go along with Footymad's prediction of a result, if I were a neutral.....! I'm not, obviously so United to win for me.... :D

Nah Red. A neutral surely wouldn't want a No-Score Draw :D

Bugger, you spotted the bias neutral....! "it wasn't me cobber, no body saw me, you can't prove a thing"....

redrus

Best player in the world stevie, time to get over yourself mate and worry about hamstrings

i wouldn't take three ronaldos over one leo messi. or one kaka for that matter.

you not remotely annoyed at him for being so completely unprofessional and putting his team at risk james?

Best player in the world stevie, time to get over yourself mate and worry about hamstrings

i wouldn't take three ronaldos over one leo messi. or one kaka for that matter.

you not remotely annoyed at him for being so completely unprofessional and putting his team at risk james?

you have to take the good with the bad, for every stupid move, the guys makes 30 brilliant ones, I can live with that.

thought you would. that thirty seems to be getting fewer and fewer all the time since he no longer really wants to be there by the way.

well nearly (costing the team) is different that actually, keep that in mind the next time your goalie screws up :o

Good game, should have scored quite a few more, but with the other result going our way last night, I'm hoping that Liverpool will come a cropper tonight.

No idea what Ronaldo was doing, but clearly not looking to gain any advantage, so in someways a little harsh, but that is the rule.

Rafael is going to be some player as well, and it was another encouraging performance from him. Think Neville is going to struggle to restablish himself.

disappointed with city but united deserved it.

so manyoo fans, ronaldo - petulant self-adoring tosspiece or arrogant wantaway moron?

both stevieH

but i bet you would like to have him in your team, :o and as long as he is wearing the shirt, who cares

both stevieH

but i bet you would like to have him in your team, :o and as long as he is wearing the shirt, who cares

i've got manyoo fan mates back home who wanted him gone in the summer and find it impossible to cheer him now. i've never gone along with the thing that just wearing the shirt guarantees a player support and love regardless. it's got to be earned and justified.

both stevieH

i've got manyoo fan mates back home who wanted him gone in the summer and find it impossible to cheer him now. i've never gone along with the thing that just wearing the shirt guarantees a player support and love regardless. it's got to be earned and justified.

He doesn't look a patch on the Player he was last year & even though he hardly ever smiled last year, it seems this year he smiles even less & doesn't enjoy his Football at all..

Playing Football seems to be a chore for him at the moment..

both stevieH

but i bet you would like to have him in your team, :D and as long as he is wearing the shirt, who cares

He doesn't look a patch on the Player he was last year & even though he hardly ever smiled last year, it seems this year he smiles even less & doesn't enjoy his Football at all..

to both, you question his heart and desire, the guy is flys to brasil and back, gets beat up from the Villa game last week and insists to play in a relatively meaningless Champions League game vs villa real mid week. sorry to disappoint you, you are wrong. but thanks for coming. :o

to both, you question his heart and desire, the guy is flys to brasil and back, gets beat up from the Villa game last week and insists to play in a relatively meaningless Champions League game vs villa real mid week. sorry to disappoint you, you are wrong. but thanks for coming. :o

i must have imagined those 'slave' comments in the summer and his stating that he didn't want to play for united any more. must be hot down there with your head in the sand eh james? :D

i must have imagined those 'slave' comments in the summer and his stating that he didn't want to play for united any more. must be hot down there with your head in the sand eh james? :D

blatter was the slave commenter stevie boy, drinking out of too many aluminum cans up their in the sticks are ya???

both stevieH

but i bet you would like to have him in your team, :D and as long as he is wearing the shirt, who cares

Are you honestly telling i'm wrong for saying that he doesn't look a patch on the Player he was last year & that he smiles even less this year than he did last year ??

Only time i've seen him smile this year was sarcastically yesterday after getting booked..

both stevieH

Are you honestly telling i'm wrong for saying that he doesn't look a patch on the Player he was last year & that he smiles even less this year than he did last year ??

Only time i've seen him smile this year was sarcastically yesterday after getting booked..

Don't want to run into headaches with JS as this is the Chelsea thread, but seems to me he was pretty happy when he scored his 100th a couple weeks back, as was Wayne the other night. Continue the debate in our thread if you want.

02/12/2008 02:30, Report by Nick CoppackRonaldo:

Europe's no.1Cristiano Ronaldo has been awarded the prestigious Ballon d’or trophy.

The most coveted individual honour in European football, the award recognises Ronaldo’s outstanding performances over the past 12 months.

"I dreamt of this when I was younger," he said. "It's a great day for me and my family."

The Portuguese winger scored 42 goals last season on the way to domestic and European glory with the Reds and was the resounding favourite to win the trophy.

After France Football’s confirmation in the early hours of Tuesday morning, the 23-year-old joins United legends George Best, Denis Law and Bobby Charlton on the award’s honours roll.

Recent winners include Kaka (AC Milan, 2007), Fabio Cannavaro (Juventus/Real Madrid, 2006) and Ronaldinho (Barcelona, 2005).

Ronny become the 42nd different player to pick up the prize, and the third Portuguese after Eusebio’s victory in 1965 and Figo's win in 2000.

"The Ballon d'or has been won by two great Portuguese players and for me to be part of that history is a great feeling."

both stevieH

i was also pissed off with him over the summer and wanted shot of him but the fact remains that he is still at Utd so as long as he is wearing the shirt of utd and doing the business, who cares. I d rather have him playing for us than aganist us and i think u know yourself you would love to have him at your club.

both stevieH

to both, you question his heart and desire, the guy is flys to brasil and back, gets beat up from the Villa game last week and insists to play in a relatively meaningless Champions League game vs villa real mid week. sorry to disappoint you, you are wrong. but thanks for coming. :D

Don't want to run into headaches with JS as this is the Chelsea thread, but seems to me he was pretty happy when he scored his 100th a couple weeks back, as was Wayne the other night. Continue the debate in our thread if you want.

I take that as a " No " then... :o

For Stevie and Mr Singh please feel free to upload the attached to your computer, mobile etc.

Very Gay if anyone does or has, have you James ?? :o

No need, I have the Double Cup Group Photo from last year, you know the ones - EPL and Champions League.