Manchester United

redrus

Moyes has no clue about passion ? What a stupid comment ,how do you think he kept Everton where he did for so many seasons with a squad that was, in value, a fraction of the top teams ? He coached them to scrap for every ball for 90 minutes.Its the Manchester United players that didn't perform.I suppose in your way of thinking ? SAF had the same "flair and passion" failures when City beat them 6-1.

Judge Moyes at the end of the season.City at this stage are a better team and can keeping buying players until the cows come home United are trying to "bring them through" and until the FA introduces some sort of salary cap, or similar, expect the likes of City and Chelsea to continue not developing players through their Academies,simple reason for the national team to be second rate.

You don't win the EPL or the CL by scrapping.

Ask Guardiola or Mourhino. Or even ask yourself.

Moyes has no clue about passion ? What a stupid comment ,how do you think he kept Everton where he did for so many seasons with a squad that was, in value, a fraction of the top teams ? He coached them to scrap for every ball for 90 minutes.Its the Manchester United players that didn't perform.I suppose in your way of thinking ? SAF had the same "flair and passion" failures when City beat them 6-1.

Judge Moyes at the end of the season.City at this stage are a better team and can keeping buying players until the cows come home United are trying to "bring them through" and until the FA introduces some sort of salary cap, or similar, expect the likes of City and Chelsea to continue not developing players through their Academies,simple reason for the national team to be second rate.

i'd say it's the total opposite of that to be honest. you don't win the premier league or european cup without at least some degree of being able to scrap. all the best teams have it.

passion isn't something you can accuse moyes of lacking. other areas are where the debate is.

i'd say it's the total opposite of that to be honest. you don't win the premier league or european cup without at least some degree of being able to scrap. all the best teams have it.

passion isn't something you can accuse moyes of lacking. other areas are where the debate is.

Moyes lacking in what...... Ummmmm try.... Ambition and Tactics

Moyes lacking in what...... Ummmmm try.... Ambition and Tactics

don't think he's lacking in ambition either. otherwise he wouldn't have taken the united gig.

experience, big match know-how, man-management of really big name players, handling the very highest expectation levels? yeah, sure. but then united and ferguson both knew that when they scouted and appointed him.

• Like 2

I think it is time to bring in Zaha, Januzaj, Kawinga, Butner ,Evans and Chico into tomorrow night in a "mickey mouse" competition and evaluate their performance and move on from there. Was disappointed with Zaha not playing once yet in the premiership. Will he be another Nicky Powell who we thought was good enough to pay last season. Nicky scored a lovely goal for wigan last sunday.

• Like 1

All clubs are trying to bring them through so Utd are no different to anyone else facepalm.gif

Quite correct Stevie some posters here are a bit backward though....the debate is if Moyes has got the tactical ability to compete at the highest level.

• Like 1

Quite correct Stevie some posters here are a bit backward though....the debate is if Moyes has got the tactical ability to compete at the highest level.

No. We saw it on Sunday at City.

No. We saw it on Sunday at City.

Whatever tactics he deployed against City would not have worked in that game,the goals were scored at the perfect times for them and actually the players just never performed maybe because of the way City played but when players as a collective perform as <deleted> as we did....you could have as many tactical genius's on the sidelines barking orders and it would not of made any difference at all.

City were that good.

If you think you can judge Moyes on a game alone you are just trolling ...but that doesn't surprise me wink.png i suggest you worry about that tactical genius at the bridge who doesn't play Mata and loans Lukaku out.

• Like 1

Hahaha, Salary cap, where exactly are you coming from when you rattle on about salaries, don't you know that Man Utd have the 3rd highest wage bill for the 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 seasons. 2012- 2013 season for Man U salaries was £162 million, that's more than 4x what Norwich paid in salaries...

As for judging Moyes at the end of the season, he's being judged now and IMO rightly so, 1 point for the mighty reds and 1 goal after playing Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City, Moyes at the moment seems nothing more than an average manager and in way over his head.....Best of luck if you want to still judge him at the end of the season..Man U might have got some of the harder games out of the way for now, but the way their playing I think they'll have plenty more hard games to come before the season is over...

Edited by MB1
  • Like 2

Sparkles, you can't live forever on the golden years of Becks, Giggs, Scholes, Butt etc.

You also pay one of the highest wage bills and have bought in the majority of your so called top players. This was your starting 11 for the Demolition Derby, who are you claiming out of this lot that you are "bringing through"? I'd say 3 max and this doesn't include RVP, Kagawa, Nani etc

1 De Gea

12 Smalling

5 Ferdinand

15 Vidic

3 Evra

25 Valencia

16 Carrick

31 Fellaini

18 Young

10 Rooney

19 Welbeck

Whilst I would giggle quite a lot at the collapse of Utd, this impending doom some poster are predicting is a bit premature. Utd drew with Chelsea and lost to Liverpool and City. Not really the results that they wanted, but no shameful results either.

Agree with all apart from the City game mate...the performance and result was shameful beyond belief.

Whilst I would giggle quite a lot at the collapse of Utd, this impending doom some poster are predicting is a bit premature. Utd drew with Chelsea and lost to Liverpool and City. Not really the results that they wanted, but no shameful results either.

Agree with all apart from the City game mate...the performance and result was shameful beyond belief.

I remember the 2011 game in October, think it was a, 6-1 defeat then, but the performance by Man U was better then in comparison to the 4-1 defeat..Just my opinion of course...

There are an awful lot of you Man U people arent there! Well, after sundays's performance, which was really appalling, you should not expect to win the the league, things can change of course but you seemed to have no idea whatsoever, Man C were worthy winners, so the question is what are you and your manager going to do about it? You dont have much time in the modern game.

I didn't see all the match, just the first 30 minutes (all City) then the final 15 minutes (all utd). Sure, City were 4-0 up and could take their foot of the gas, but no team wants to ease up that much. Just MO.

• Like 1

I didn't see all the match, just the first 30 minutes (all City) then the final 15 minutes (all utd). Sure, City were 4-0 up and could take their foot of the gas, but no team wants to ease up that much. Just MO.

Not comfortable with us sitting back but we have known for sometime...Utd are not our biggest game this season. Also they had to compact to have a natter together about where Sunday nights celebrations were being held. Cant chat together when the Captain is the furthest man forward

• Like 1

Not comfortable with us sitting back but we have known for sometime...Utd are not our biggest game this season. Also they had to compact to have a natter together about where Sunday nights celebrations were being held. Cant chat together when the Captain is the furthest man forward

And you call us RAGS!!

Man utd have not bought a serious player other than Van Persie in the last 14 transfer windows, and you blew your whole budget on him. You had been spending roughly 50-60 million in previous summer windows but you have had to buy several players not 2 top drawer players. Rooney wanted to leave 2 years ago and is still non committal about his future. He could see the writing is on the wall

Mourinho said he had been informed about Alexs retirement..why...bcos he was being asked about filling the position...why did he not come..... not enough money in the pot. Why did you end up with Moyes...bcos he was cheap....how many top players did you buy this summer...none...why.... you wont pay the money and the top players dont play for mediocre wages and second rate managers.

All the excuses are out there...no value available....while you wheel out scholes on a zimmer...city buy 3 or 4 top creative midfielders...why did they come to city... bcos we paid the money and showed them who else we were buying...Nasri, Silva, the beast, fernandinho.

For the reds that dont believe me just look at the starting 11 and bench for the Champs lge final against Chelsea and consider their ages. Ronaldo, Tevez (went to city bcos utd could not afford him) Berbatov, Rooney, young central defenders Camel trap and Vidic Owen hargreaves, an inform Nani...what a <deleted> team. Now lookat your team on Sunday.

The corporate jockeys transfer kittys are now bearing the fruit they deserved. Watering down the magic to such a place there looks like there is no coming back. Your fire may flicker from time to time but while the biggest club in the world is syphoning profits to prop up shopping Mall projects you are only going one way.

As a blue who's first game was a 0-1 home defeat to Derby back in the early 70's...I have been waiting for this to happen . The fact, based on your butt widening, that we are the team of the next decade only makes it so much more enjoyable. As I suffered for 40 years every rag who repeats the bile from the murdoch agenda press will be sure to be enlightened. Sure you have an illustrious history..which looks great in the cabinet but as it is being proved on a more frequent basis...your history gets you <deleted> all in the way of points next saturday.

Spleen not fully vented if somebody fancys a retort..there is forty years worth

I'd strap all that on for a nickel. Nice !clap2.gif

• Like 2