Manchester United

redrus

Lovely to see the Goalscorer happy to score & smiling too aye ?? :)

This thing you have about smiling Singhy, has helped me understand your coming to LOS. Just a guy who gets his happiness from seeing happiness in others. :)

This thing you have about smiling Singhy, has helped me understand your coming to LOS. Just a guy who gets his happiness from seeing happiness in others. :)

Christ Rix, trust me, the last nearly 8 Years here has took it's toll & the only time i smile now is when i add :) that poxyy thing to one of my posts..:D

25% of my life that is, what a Mushroom i am..:rolleyes:

Edit : Smiling's much better than saying " <deleted> yyou, <deleted> you, <deleted> off " thoiugh Rix isn't it, for everyone ??

Edited by MSingh

Christ Rix, trust me, the last nearly 8 Years here has took it's toll & the only time i smile now is when i add :) that poxyy thing to one of my posts..:D

Mate, you obviously aren't spending enough time loitering around Bangkok's shopping malls, or outside university gates around mid-afternoon time. A lewd smile is still a smile. :D

As perfect as you could really ask for..

How poor were Chelsea though ??

Awful i thought..

Top performance by United of Manchester, to silennce Stamford Bridge isn't that hard but it was reminiscent of Highbruy/Emirates last night & full credit to United of Manchester to do that..

Yes singhy top performance from the lads last night and a special mention to the united fans who out sung chelsea all night hardly heard chelsea song all night.

And rooneys tribute to pat lampard when he scored was class.

And the goal was a brilliantly worked goal with giggs control making it with a great finish from rooney.

Awful i thought..

Top performance by United of Manchester, to silennce Stamford Bridge isn't that hard but it was reminiscent of Highbruy/Emirates last night & full credit to United of Manchester to do that..

Yes singhy top performance from the lads last night and a special mention to the united fans who out sung chelsea all night hardly heard chelsea song all night.

And the goal was a brilliantly worked goal with giggs control making it with a great finish from rooney.

And Caricks pass to Giggs.Thought Carick had easily his best game of the season, especially in the first half. Lucky win but some outstanding performances and is Van Der Sar possibly the best keeper in the EPL at 40 years of age. 9 years without a win at Stamford Bridge unbelievable.

A nod too i think deserved for Carrick for the cross that started it.

Rooney is getting back to the form whereby when he's in the box and has a chance on goal, you just expect it to hit the back of the net. Long may it continue...

Rooneys appeal against his 2 match suspension has failed .He will now miss the Fullham and City games but at least they didn't add insult to injury by increasing his suspension

I thought that increasing the suspension was mandatory if the appeal unsuccessful. Happy that obviously it is not. Two games is enough. Hopefully it serves to charge his batteries rather than break his rhythm.

Rooneys appeal against his 2 match suspension has failed .He will now miss the Fullham and City games but at least they didn't add insult to injury by increasing his suspension

I thought that increasing the suspension was mandatory if the appeal unsuccessful. Happy that obviously it is not. Two games is enough. Hopefully it serves to charge his batteries rather than break his rhythm.

At least Rooney is not missing any crucial games for you! I 'm sure SAF would be happy with just the EPL and CL this year, which is why the Man City game is not crucial

Agree about Carrick - I didn't know he could play like that. He'll need to be that good and so will the others for you guys to beat Barca at Wembley. Stunning first half performance from Man U - superb shape at the back and return to ruthless best on the counter. Sickening to see how you fall into stride at the right time of the season, like clockwork :annoyed:

PS - bo hoo - I failed in the lottery for tickets for the Wembley CL final. It was about a one in ten shot I think. Don't think I'll bother for the Olympics lottery

At least Rooney is not missing any crucial games for you! I 'm sure SAF would be happy with just the EPL and CL this year, which is why the Man City game is not crucial

Goodness gracious me Santi, you do tiggle me soemtimes with what you write..:D

Awful i thought..

Nev your a cock for making that comment about someone thats died of cancer.....what goes around comes around and all that! :angry:

Nev your a cock for making that comment about someone thats died of cancer.....what goes around comes around and all that! :angry:

Do you think i posted that as a go at her.

And are you wishing cancer on me you sad <deleted>,get a grip man just because your team lost.

I thought it was a nice touch by rooney and i do not think he mean't it as a bad thing.

Do you think i posted that as a go at her.

And are you wishing cancer on me you sad <deleted>,get a grip man just because your team lost.

I thought it was a nice touch by rooney and i do not think he mean't it as a bad thing.

Are you some kind of moron? do you really think that neanderthal thought about anyone but himself when we scored and fell over like he had been shot?

I'm not complaining about the game, we didn't play well, we should of got a blatant penalty but the match is only at half time.

Well said Red, I totally agree, look at the lIVERPOOL thread as well, its as if some people just want to increase the number of posts that they have.

Good friendly banter is what it is all about.

BT :jap:

PS when are you back to BKK ?

Yep. Totally agree Red and BigT.

For the first time in my new capacity I am going to put my foot down. In here we get away with a tad more than in the other sub forums but let's not push our luck. More banter and less personal insults please chaps. :jap:

Yep. Totally agree Red and BigT.

For the first time in my new capacity I am going to put my foot down. In here we get away with a tad more than in the other sub forums but let's not push our luck. More banter and less personal insults please chaps. :jap:

Its all SAF's fault. You should close down any thread with a reference to a team he's managed...his players...or any team he might have supported....for starters anyways...:whistling:

Well everyone feeling optimistic tonight?

I posted BEFORE the West Ham game that Rooney's form was the key for a United run.Not many managers would leave his 3 main goal scorers Berbatov,Hernandes and Nani on the bench and play the then misfiring Rooney but he did and it worked a treat. 2 games and 4 goals later, all to Rooney, who is going to step up tonight? I fear it will be the B team with next week in mind. VDS was hobblng against Chelsea,to soak up time, or really injured we don't know but Kuszczak never seems to let us down.Rapahel is out for a while and maybe Ferdinand ,Giggs ,Carrick and Park will be rested tonight.In will come Anderson I think.he got 2 goals in 45 minutes in Reserves mid week and looked sharp on the higghlights.O'Shea is fit again.Would not surprise to see Owen start,he will be playing from memory.A win tonight would be lovely.

Tedious second half, to say the least, but at this stage, really who cares? Get the three points, get one more game out the way, and anything else is a bonus.

One thing that has really impressed me this season about our team, is the way that injured players who have been out for long periods, have come back and been able to slot straight back in and play at the highest level. Mid week we saw Rio put in one of his best ever performances, when i feared we might see rustiness, and another one has been Valencia who has come back from a terrible injury and if anything, look a bit sharper than when he last played. Speaks volumes for the benefit of good training facilities.

Tedious second half, to say the least, but at this stage, really who cares? Get the three points, get one more game out the way, and anything else is a bonus.

One thing that has really impressed me this season about our team, is the way that injured players who have been out for long periods, have come back and been able to slot straight back in and play at the highest level. Mid week we saw Rio put in one of his best ever performances, when i feared we might see rustiness, and another one has been Valencia who has come back from a terrible injury and if anything, look a bit sharper than when he last played. Speaks volumes for the benefit of good training facilities.

Rix, once again your summing-up is spot on, you only failed to mention that Chris Smalling's rapid growth to maturity looks almost complete. I really like this lad and wish him a long & successful career at United.

Smalling has surprised me and you have to say he will score plenty of goals to in the future .....he sure dominates in the air and from corners will get plenty.

Gibson has to be given a heads up also coming in to the team and not being overawed on many occasions.

I think 81/82 points should win the league now :D

Well said Red, I totally agree, look at the lIVERPOOL thread as well, its as if some people just want to increase the number of posts that they have.

Good friendly banter is what it is all about.

BT :jap:

PS when are you back to BKK ?

Yeah, debate aye, who needs it ?? :rolleyes:

Let's stick with the good friendly banter like the Ferguson " joke " you made & the " You sure are Smoking HIGH tonight Smokie !!!!! " one too & ignore things when we want to, like Rus did with the Basketball 3 Pointer question, that sounds great yeah..

Beacons of society you Manc Boys yeah, & incredibly comical with it too..

Edit : Except for Rix ( Mr Red's alright, as is Nev ) who has more nous & understanding of the word banter in his little toe than the rest of the others put together..

Edited by MSingh

Rix, once again your summing-up is spot on, you only failed to mention that Chris Smalling's rapid growth to maturity looks almost complete. I really like this lad and wish him a long & successful career at United.

Thanks Ken. Yeah, having wobbled early on, Smalling is growing and developing nicely into the role.

It will be very interesting to see if Smalling is picked for either of the next two games,i doubt it but fair play to him for his performances that have earned hime the right to be considered even when we have two top class centres available.

I think Valencia and Nani will be put to task against Chelsea now,confidence is high and can see the game going into the counter attacking style United love,we will be playing it safe for the first half and then chelsea pushing on,ideal for our quick breaks.

A very tight game i should think again,maybe Rooney pinching another goal :)

Most importantly we have many fit again and wanting the ball again,roll on wembley!