Manchester United

redrus

Should be a interesting last weekend coming up,i believe there is no chance that city will slip up, so fair play they have been the better team this season, and with doing the double over us deserve to be champions but you never know in football there may be one last twist!.

I have also noticed all the conspiracy theory's have stop now city are toplaugh.png

QPR only need a point don't they?

If so theres every chance City will get stifled. Ten men behind the ball is always very difficult to break down and its a small-ish pitch. They could also get hit on the break but i doubt they will bother to leave their half!

Still in for some surprises this weekend.

Mindyou, i doubt Mark Hughes would have even remote ideas of doing Red Nose any favours.

For sure QPR will have 10 men behind the ball.

I cant use 'smallish pitch' as an excuse, though, as I believe our pitch is one of the biggest in the League!!!

But Hughes despises the way City treated him, and dislikes Mancini big time, so it adds a little spice!!.... I think their philosophy will be to kick 10 bells out of City and hope for the draw

Forgot you are at Eitihad. Some help but not much. I agree thats exactly what they'll do and i doubt Hughes cares a dime for either manager.

Its going to be very difficult to break down a team that isn't interested in winning

Should be a interesting last weekend coming up,i believe there is no chance that city will slip up, so fair play they have been the better team this season, and with doing the double over us deserve to be champions but you never know in football there may be one last twist!.

I have also noticed all the conspiracy theory's have stop now city are toplaugh.png

If so theres every chance City will get stifled. Ten men behind the ball is always very difficult to break down and its a small-ish pitch. They could also get hit on the break but i doubt they will bother to leave their half!

Mindyou, i doubt Mark Hughes would have even remote ideas of doing Red Nose any favours.

For sure QPR will have 10 men behind the ball.

I cant use 'smallish pitch' as an excuse, though, as I believe our pitch is one of the biggest in the League!!!

But Hughes despises the way City treated him, and dislikes Mancini big time, so it adds a little spice!!.... I think their philosophy will be to kick 10 bells out of City and hope for the draw

Forgot you are at Eitihad. Some help but not much. I agree thats exactly what they'll do and i doubt Hughes cares a dime for either manager.

Its going to be very difficult to break down a team that isn't interested in winning

Maybe city slip up, but i can see us slipping up too, i will watch united as i always do win lose or draw and keep one eye on city's score.

Sunday i watched in a falang bar here in khon kaen and there was two other reds in the bar, and after city won they hardly watched united, i hate fans like that, they only looked when i cheered something.

Sunday i watched in a falang bar here in khon kaen and there was two other reds in the bar, and after city won they hardly watched united, i hate fans like that, they only looked when i cheered something.

I noticed at OT they started leaving early as well. Not even staying for the lap of honour.

I noticed at OT they started leaving early as well. Not even staying for the lap of honour.

Obviously had long journeys home 13.gif

Yes its the modern day fans, real fans stay until the end imho, you pay 40 quid for a ticket, the game is only 90 mins and with 15 mins left you leave, bloody idiotic if you ask me!! do you get up during the theater before a movie or a play ends to rush to get home, i think not.

Maybe QPR manage to get a point.

Still, we need to do the job properly at Sunderland.

Seem to be a bit of disrespect towards Sunderland in the media lately, with all the talk about Man U guaranteed winning there, and hopefully City slip up.

Have a feeling we slip up against Sunderland.

Hope not, but Im afraid it will happen, so whatever happens at Etihad, it will be irrelevant.

Maybe QPR manage to get a point.

Still, we need to do the job properly at Sunderland.

Seem to be a bit of disrespect towards Sunderland in the media lately, with all the talk about Man U guaranteed winning there, and hopefully City slip up.

Have a feeling we slip up against Sunderland.

Hope not, but Im afraid it will happen, so whatever happens at Etihad, it will be irrelevant.

Would tend to agree about the possibility of us slipping up, were not for the fact that Sunderland aren't really playing for much on this occasion. City take on a team on the other hand, that do have a lot to play for. They have the bigger task. They have the pressure. Pressure is off us now. If City come out on top, they will have fully deserved it. Hopefully they won't.

• Like 1

Looking forward to this weekend, at least we have taken it the the last game, there was talk about city winning by 10 points or more, it is inevitable they will win the league sooner or later, there owners have spent 930 million quid to get where they are, what makes it easier to take is that it could have been any club the arabs could have taken over.

They will strengthen and will be very hard to catch in the next few seasons, we need to buy at least 4 new top quality signings, but we will buy maybe 1 or 2 average players and fergie coming out with there is no value in the transfer market, vidic and fletcher and anderson are like new signings ect.

Prepare for the worst fellow reds we have had our time, but out time will come again one day.

I have not given up yet maybe there is one last twist in this season but if i was a betting man i know who my money would be on.

Looking forward to this weekend, at least we have taken it the the last game, there was talk about city winning by 10 points or more, it is inevitable they will win the league sooner or later, there owners have spent 930 million quid to get where they are, what makes it easier to take is that it could have been any club the arabs could have taken over.

They will strengthen and will be very hard to catch in the next few seasons, we need to buy at least 4 new top quality signings, but we will buy maybe 1 or 2 average players and fergie coming out with there is no value in the transfer market, vidic and fletcher and anderson are like new signings ect.

Prepare for the worst fellow reds we have had our time, but out time will come again one day.

I have not given up yet maybe there is one last twist in this season but if i was a betting man i know who my money would be on.

Agreed Nev.

With regards the signing new players thing, if now isn't the time to dust off the cheque book, i don't know when will be. Our midfield is in desperate need. We scraped by this season, largely by players playing out of their skins and by City tripping over their own shoe laces, but we can't expect that to keep on happening.

Still, all the while SAF is at the helm, i sleep easy knowing we are in the best possible hands. Just try and savour each and every season because he won't be around forever, and when he is gone, we'll forever look back to this era.

Agreed Nev.

With regards the signing new players thing, if now isn't the time to dust off the cheque book, i don't know when will be. Our midfield is in desperate need. We scraped by this season, largely by players playing out of their skins and by City tripping over their own shoe laces, but we can't expect that to keep on happening.

Still, all the while SAF is at the helm, i sleep easy knowing we are in the best possible hands. Just try and savour each and every season because he won't be around forever, and when he is gone, we'll forever look back to this era.

I am hoping fergie rectifies our midfield problem, as you sat now is the time for two quality midfielders at least, on another note Pogba is off to juve, another great young talent let go.

I am hoping fergie rectifies our midfield problem, as you sat now is the time for two quality midfielders at least, on another note Pogba is off to juve, another great young talent let go.

Let go or wanted to go?

Let go or wanted to go?

From what i hear, united are not willing to pay what he is asking for in wages, juve will meet his demands sad really as he has the makings of a great midfielder.

there owners have spent 930 million quid to get where they are, what makes it easier to take is that it could have been any club the arabs could have taken over.

How much? Not on players we haven't. That would work out at not far under 100m quid a player. Amazing how the money spent gets exaggerated.

there owners have spent 930 million quid to get where they are, what makes it easier to take is that it could have been any club the arabs could have taken over.

How much? Not on players we haven't. That would work out at not far under 100m quid a player. Amazing how the money spent gets exaggerated.

I think Nev might have been referring to this article Mr. B.J.:-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/9255702/Manchester-Citys-930-million-spending-spree-to-turn-club-into-Premier-League-title-contenders.html

I think Nev might have been referring to this article Mr. B.J.:-

http://www.telegraph...contenders.html

That the one mate, immoral what they have spent to turn a team that got 3007 turn up for a game, who's local derby was Stockport into potential champions and world domination, they have a bottomless pit of money, already talks of RVP offered 250,000 pounds a week to go there next season.

And at old trafford the last 3 years our net spending -13mill and fergies wage bill was 16mill thanks to our owners.

We need to spend 100 mill this off season, but will get all the tired old excuses why we will not.

immoral what they have spent to turn a team that got 3007 turn up for a game, who's local derby was Stockport into potential champions and world domination, they have a bottomless pit of money,

I'm sorry nev but you have totally lost me. Quote from that article "In the first three years under Mansour, they spent £266 million cash on players after sales."

immoral what they have spent to turn a team that got 3007 turn up for a game, who's local derby was Stockport into potential champions and world domination, they have a bottomless pit of money,

I'm sorry nev but you have totally lost me. Quote from that article "In the first three years under Mansour, they spent £266 million cash on players after sales."

Just bask in all the whinging mrboj....I love it I do! clap2.gif

nev...remember the day you bought Rooney for £30m.....no wait remember Berbatov....even better. wink.png

nev...remember the day you bought Rooney for £30m.....no wait remember Berbatov....even better. wink.png

And Ferdinand. Short memories eh biggrin.png

• Like 1

Just bask in all the whinging mrboj....I love it I do! clap2.gif

No need to bask in other people's whinging smokes, bask in your own.

Like all the times Spurs fans have gone on about how Chelsea is just a small team that won the lottery. Sounds familiar that...

• Like 1

Barring a major miracle City will have wrapped up the title in a few short hours. If so it's a timely kick up the backside for United who only a few short weeks ago looked to be coasting over the line.For me its been one of the most frustrating and disappointing seasons for a true United believer not the fact that the title seems to be going down the road but events that got us there. I posted months ago my concern that United once in control of a game would not press for more goals and be content to retain the ball and go side ways ,that's not the United way.To concede late goals to Everton was a disgraceful performance . Lay the blame at the manager and the leader on the pitch.At 2 up at this late time of the season defensive midfielders could have been used and a captain would be barking at his players to tighten up instead total capitulation.Then against City to send out a team to scrape a draw.didnt work in the CL and didnt work this time either.Your 2 best flankmen, and providers of the majority of assists, on the bench says it all.

I fervently wished that SAF had called it a day at the end of last season and now possibly he sees City as replacing Liverpool as his biggest challenge and will want to stay on. Players have to move out Berbs,won the title for United last year but no longer in contention, Owen as well as Anderson both far too injury prone and never lived up to expectations.Park to go and Fabio going to Benfica on loan with Gaitan maybe coming the other way. Nani and Evra need a right dressing down. Every team now knows how easy it is to get behind Evra and am sick of Nani playing in second gear.All I want for Christmas is a fiercely competitive, goal scoring mid fielder to put some steel in the side.plus another title of coourse.

If you havent caught up with Uniteds new strip for next season its on the clubs web site www.manutd.com It is supposed, as the spin doctors tell us, to reflect Manchester's historic and culural past the garement industry,the gingham factor.Im sure the majority of shirt buyers who are in Asia will be thrilled about that. Rio is modeling something that resembles a cross between a tea towel and a table cloth you would see in a cheap cafe. I hope the away strip is better.

Barring a major miracle City will have wrapped up the title in a few short hours. If so it's a timely kick up the backside for United who only a few short weeks ago looked to be coasting over the line.For me its been one of the most frustrating and disappointing seasons for a true United believer not the fact that the title seems to be going down the road but events that got us there. I posted months ago my concern that United once in control of a game would not press for more goals and be content to retain the ball and go side ways ,that's not the United way.To concede late goals to Everton was a disgraceful performance . Lay the blame at the manager and the leader on the pitch.At 2 up at this late time of the season defensive midfielders could have been used and a captain would be barking at his players to tighten up instead total capitulation.Then against City to send out a team to scrape a draw.didnt work in the CL and didnt work this time either.Your 2 best flankmen, and providers of the majority of assists, on the bench says it all.

I fervently wished that SAF had called it a day at the end of last season and now possibly he sees City as replacing Liverpool as his biggest challenge and will want to stay on. Players have to move out Berbs,won the title for United last year but no longer in contention, Owen as well as Anderson both far too injury prone and never lived up to expectations.Park to go and Fabio going to Benfica on loan with Gaitan maybe coming the other way. Nani and Evra need a right dressing down. Every team now knows how easy it is to get behind Evra and am sick of Nani playing in second gear.All I want for Christmas is a fiercely competitive, goal scoring mid fielder to put some steel in the side.plus another title of coourse.

Completely disagree with you about wishing SAF had called it a day. He is why we are level on points with the team that will most likely win it and the team that player for player, is much stronger and should be many points ahead of us. Of course Mancini has helped us stay close with some of his decisions, but it's also been down to SAF getting that bit extra from players and doing brave things like bringing back Scholes - now put your hands up, who thought that was a good idea? Nobody did, but he came in and did a job.

Now of course you could say, why do we need to be bringing back retired players, why can't we go out and make some marquee signings? Well, i would agree, but i don't think we can lay the blame for that at Fergie's feet.

P.S. why is it you think Evra and Nani need dressing gowns?

Thats a given mate.

I don't want to spoil your moment with the how"s and when's

You have had a great season one you will be hard pressed to repeat,and you won the league with the final kick!! United did not play well this year so everyone keeps saying wink.png go figure!!! smile.png

Do you really wish Ferguson had called it a day?!!!! Then will you please send him down to White Hart Lane so that he can bring us some of the incredible success he has brought Man Utd!

He's the only reason you managed to stick so close to City this season. He's the main reason you won the title last season.

He has been easily the best premier league manager of the last twenty years and continues to be so.

• Like 1

Thats a given mate.

I don't want to spoil your moment with the how"s and when's

You have had a great season one you will be hard pressed to repeat,and you won the league with the final kick!! United did not play well this year so everyone keeps saying wink.png go figure!!! smile.png

Yes agree mate let them have there moment Qpr rolled over at the end new they was safe let city win, we will be stronger next year i am sure we will have a big clean out, and buy some top additions to our joint champions teamlaugh.png well summerbee said city was joint 2nd, so why not us joint championstongue.png maybe city give us our trophy so we have it 6 months each.