Manchester United

redrus

Why? howard webb was a liverpool fan growing up but now follows rotherham united so why would he be biased to man utd? just a made up myth by the media that he favours united.

hahaha. was he buggery.

My goodness, the RAGS are trying everything now aren't they. laugh.png Wasn't it Webb who got demoted a few years ago for giving Man U a penalty that should never have been given.

Not a very confident man are you nowadays Mr jinglejangles .....Told you before mate one season wonders and please tell us RAGS what are we resorting too?? cheesy.gif I think Chelsea will beat you in the battle for second as well!

Why? howard webb was a liverpool fan growing up but now follows rotherham united so why would he be biased to man utd? just a made up myth by the media that he favours united.

hahaha. was he buggery.

My goodness, the RAGS are trying everything now aren't they. laugh.png Wasn't it Webb who got demoted a few years ago for giving Man U a penalty that should never have been given.

Not a very confident man are you nowadays Mr jinglejangles .....Told you before mate one season wonders and please tell us RAGS what are we resorting too?? cheesy.gif I think Chelsea will beat you in the battle for second as well!

Always quietly confident MrRed. I think you would struggle to find any post in which I am overly confident and claim we have won before we have. Unlike some eh wink.png It seems by saying that Chelsea will beat us to second, you are claiming the title already. And you wonder why they call you RAGs

As for what you are resorting to. Nev, claiming Webb was a Liverpool fan before becoming a Rotherham fan.

Seems like we got Wilfried Zaha from all the news reports over the last 24 hour's but i think United will loan him straight back to Crystal Palace until the end of the season .. So then we can stop other clubs from signing him .. Would be a smart move if you ask me ?

Edited by Notstupid30

Those stats in sport mean absolutly nothing TBH simply because individuals and teams have over the years stood out above the rest

I'll use this simple example and see if you can get your head around it

Taking tennis before the magic of the camera, was McEnroe a very skillful player that statistically played such an accurate line game that he was called foul many more times than he should have been compared to other players

or was he so crap that he did play outside the line more than others

or were the refs so bad (or good) that they got the calls right most of the time or wrong most of the time for either of the above senarios

Web could be a better ref than the rest (or worse), Manu could have been so accurate and skillfull over the seasons that they attracted more last ditch attempts to stop them scoring in the penalty area more often than any other team in the PL therefore forcing penalties

I suspect the underlined above to be closer to the truth

There are so many ways to look at it, Ronaldo was a penalty maker - he was so fast and skillful on the ball that more often than not the only way to stop him was to bring him down, in my opinion he avoided more fouls (or penalties) by dodging the offending late foot of a defenders tackle than he was awarded the foul, he also dived a few times but hey no worse than others

Well put mate and bang on, remember most teams against united park the bus so we are in the penalty area more than any other team hence thats where penaltys are given so we are more likely in a game to receive one.wink.png

Especially when diving so much...law of averages

Seems like we got Wilfried Zaha from all the news reports over the last 24 hour's but i think United will loan him straight back to Crystal Palace until the end of the season .. So then we can stop other clubs from signing him .. Would be a smart move if you ask me ?

Weird that as Old Big Nose, is slagging off others for unfair shenanigins in the transfer market. Surely he can't be THAT scared that one player will upset his applecart.

Always quietly confident MrRed. I think you would struggle to find any post in which I am overly confident and claim we have won before we have. Unlike some eh wink.png It seems by saying that Chelsea will beat us to second, you are claiming the title already. And you wonder why they call you RAGs

As for what you are resorting to. Nev, claiming Webb was a Liverpool fan before becoming a Rotherham fan.

Its not over until the fat lady sings as we know from last year...........so we have won it that often and mostly when we have leads we let them slip .......you should know we have the experience following United at the top for more than two decades so this experience tells me we will be OK and still in it at the shake up especially when i don't see much from your team or any other at the moment.

Mate it was tongue in cheek, same as putting Webb in a united shirt, when in fact he does not support either united or liverpool.If Webb was such a ig united fan why he not send ballotelli off v spurs when he stamped on Parkers head?

United close in on £12m deal for Crystal Palace whizzkid Zaha

Read More : http://www.dailymail...ball/index.html

Another good player. Your squad is becoming rediculous...just like your managercheesy.gif

I cannot see whats funny about your post? is our squad that bad or good? not really seen him play so cannot comment on how good he is, maybe one for the future.

Looks like Sneijder on his way to Turkey for 8m quid. Seems like a bit of a lost opportunity, especially for that sort of money.

Do you mean you would have bought him for your squad??? I agree 8m seems a god deal for anybody to buy him. Do you think you will get Lampard? Do you want him?

Edited by nellyp

Another good player. Your squad is becoming rediculous...just like your managercheesy.gif

I cannot see whats funny about your post? is our squad that bad or good? not really seen him play so cannot comment on how good he is, maybe one for the future.

Sorry you didn't get the Joke (but not surprised). I was talking about the size of it, not the quality. If you really do add lampard and Cole you will have trouble keeping everybody happy. Well anybody who wants to actually play football.

Looks like Sneijder on his way to Turkey for 8m quid. Seems like a bit of a lost opportunity, especially for that sort of money.

Do you mean you would have bought him for your squad??? I agree 8m seems a god deal for anybody to buy him. Do you think you will get Lampard? Do you want him?

If he was available for 8m, which it appears he was, then yeah, would have liked to have him in the team.

As for Lampard, can't really get too excited about signing a 34 year old, whoever he is.. i tend to get more excited about signing players for the future. But he is English, and plenty of experience, still quite hungry for success, and with the new challenge of playing at a different club, reckon he could be a good buy for not a lot of dosh.

If you really do add lampard and Cole you will have trouble keeping everybody happy. Well anybody who wants to actually play football.

Keeping players happy seems to be a forte of SAF. One of the benefits of having not taken any of that sort of shit from players in the past. If you are not happy, do one.

yeah, his wages are massive though. also while he's a really good player, i'm not sure he's one who would adapt quickly to english football. likes a bit of time on the ball.

With some players already been sold and loaned out.. ? We could do with some more world class players plus we are still in The FA Cup / UEFA Cup plus 17 games left in the Premier League..

biggrin.png

If you really do add lampard and Cole you will have trouble keeping everybody happy. Well anybody who wants to actually play football.

Keeping players happy seems to be a forte of SAF. One of the benefits of having not taken any of that sort of shit from players in the past. If you are not happy, do one.

A great ethos that should be written into contracts

• Like 1

Well, he thinks he's good biggrin.png

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2231988/Wilfried-Zaha-Only-Ronaldo-Messi-better-me.html

Well, he thinks he's good biggrin.png

http://www.dailymail...-better-me.html

I like his confidence biggrin.png

He needs to drop his wage demands for us to even have a look at him really 200K a week is a bit of a joke and if we do sign him i don't think we would sign lampard but knowing Sir Alex i would not be surprised at all even 8M seems a good price for him ...

Tottenham, Arsenal and Manchester United on alert as Wesley Sneijder seeks Premier League move Inter Milan playmaker has been given 24 hours to decide if he wants to join Galatasaray

Read More : http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/tottenham-arsenal-and-manchester-united-on-alert-as-wesley-sneijder-seeks-premier-league-move-8446276.html

yeah, his wages are massive though. also while he's a really good player, i'm not sure he's one who would adapt quickly to english football. likes a bit of time on the ball.

200k a week is silly i agree.