Manchester United

redrus

Interesting days ahead at OT. Could Ferguson finally be retiring? Mourinho must be gutted if he's already signed a new contract with Chelsea!

Is this thread finally emerging from the shadows?biggrin.png

Can't see Moyes at OT in a month of sundays....

Meanwhile as Mourinho scrambles for his Chelsea get out clause.....even though they apparently love him he doesn't need to be loved if Red Nose has decided to retire!

Klopp has to be the favourite. Best manager in europe at the moment

Meanwhile as Mourinho scrambles for his Chelsea get out clause.....even though they apparently love him he doesn't need to be loved if Red Nose has decided to retire!

I think Mourinho would love a go at Old Trafford, not that he can better SAF.

Funny, I can see Moyes there......after all, they only understand a Scottish accent. biggrin.png

• Like 2

Funny, I can see Moyes there......after all, they only understand a Scottish accent. biggrin.png

Moyes face doesn't fit in my book. He is to football management what John Major was to british politics.

You also have to take into account the "Ferguson personality cult" at OTof rude abrasive referee bullying lack of sportsmanship. I just don't think that Moyes has it in him to be that thoroughly unpleasant persona biggrin.png

Edited by carmine

Moyes face doesn't fit in my book. He is to football management what John Major was to british politics.

You also have to take into account the "Ferguson personality cult" at OTof rude abrasive referee bullying lack of sportsmanship. I just don't think that Moyes has it in him to be that thoroughly unpleasant persona biggrin.png

You are WRONG AS USUAL bah.gif Always on SAF back go and have a coffee1.gif and think of the Good Old Days biggrin.png

BT

Actually, you are right. I have a friend who knows David Moyes and apparently he is one of the nicest people you could meet. I know what you mean about his face not fitting, but if he upped the whisky intake, maybe he too could develop a red nose. wink.png

Mourinho's ideal to take over the FPC at OT but his football is rather dull and if you've just travelled all the way from Norway for a home game you expect to be entertained don't you.

Klopp fits the bill but he might be holding out for the Real Madrid position

Mourinho's ideal to take over the FPC at OT but his football is rather dull and if you've just travelled all the way from Norway for a home game you expect to be entertained don't you.

Klopp fits the bill but he might be holding out for the Real Madrid position

Iv'e often wondered where the sikhs who sit by the dugout come from ?

Taking over from SAF will be one of the most daunting tasks in English football. Many of us have thought this united team is not all that good and the Alex effect is what has taken them so high. Without him, who knows what the effects will be.

I can't see Mourinho taking over when SAF retires, maybe after the next manager, but not straight after Alex.

Taking over from SAF will be one of the most daunting tasks in English football. Many of us have thought this united team is not all that good and the Alex effect is what has taken them so high. Without him, who knows what the effects will be.

I can't see Mourinho taking over when SAF retires, maybe after the next manager, but not straight after Alex.

Someone with Mourinho's arrogance would have no problem. That bloke will think the games about him, not Man Utd.

True, but Mourinho loves to be the best or a saviour.

Porto - first treble and second European cup.

Chelsea - first domestic title in 50 years.

Inter - CL winner after the previous 3 years not getting past the first knockout stages in three years.

Real - in his interview he was saying how he took Madrid to 3 CL semi finals, while they have been to only 5 in however many years.

For him to be the best at Man U will either take along time or some magnificent achievement, neither of which I can see happening.

Inter - CL winner after the previous 3 years not getting past the first knockout stages in three years.

Real - in his interview he was saying how he took Madrid to 3 CL semi finals, while they have been to only 5 in however many years.

For him to be the best at Man U will either take along time or some magnificent achievement, neither of which I can see happening.

There's a challenge awaiting him at Brisbane Rd any time he fancies. laugh.png

Here are some odds from Sky bet

Moyes 4/6

Mourinho 11/8

Klopp 8/1

Solskjaer 20/1

Giggs 20/1

Guardiola 22/1

Phelan 25/1

Martinez 25/1

Neville 28/1

Quieroz 33/1

Cantona 33/1

Hiddink 33/1

Laudrup 40/1

• Like 1

I agree.

The next manager of United will have a rough ride and I believe will be unsuccessful. Mourinho would be daft to take the job right now, besides his name is already written in lights at Chelsea. Maybe 2-3 yrs he will have his inevitable falling out with Roman, by which time, the United fans will be desperate for the second coming of Fergie....... Enter Mourinho!!

I think Moyes will take the job and will be assisted by Fergie until he is bedded in

How bloody stupid was I, thinking I'd get some respite in here from The Daily Mail crew and Twitter <deleted>... Seriously..!

redrus

Can't say he won't be missed .As a Liverpool fan I've grown to admire him ,don't get me wrong he's still an arrogant old koot but no one can deny him what he's achieved at utd.Goodbye ol' whiskey face.

• Like 2

Shocking news in a way, though I suppose not wholly unexpected. A watershed event for United, and the EPL.

I'll be interested to hear the opinions of the United supporters regarding a replacement. Mourinho ? Moyes ? Who else could be on the radar ? Anybody "in house" to be considered ?

he has left the club in great shape with a young squad with a few old heads to keep the balance, .

I'm gonna save that comment for when it all goes pear shaped and the new manager blames the team that SAF left for not winning anything tongue.png