Manchester United

redrus

Not happy that Meulensteen maybe on his way out as well. Surely Moyes doesn't need to do a complete overhaul?

Anyway, still in a better position than Tottenham Nextyears.

Not happy that Meulensteen maybe on his way out as well. Surely Moyes doesn't need to do a complete overhaul?

Anyway, still in a better position than Tottenham Nextyears.

Agreed Toady

I have not heard any rumors yet??

The thing is if this is the case then Moyse really does want to do it his way and is single minded enough to succeed... we just don't want the whole Everton coaching staff really as that is a major change and one we would need time to adapt to.

Mangosteen has been a fantastic coach.

we just don't want the whole Everton coaching staff really

We do. It would be great for us if that happened Posted Image

Well you can have them then, if you want them that bad.... ;)

redrus

[insert generic world footballers name] is joining Manchester United. [insert generic agent name], who is his agent says it would be an honour to join a club like Manchester United.

[insert generic world football club name] his club, say "he is going no where".

Buddha, I don't like silly season.

redrus

All so so true, until signed on the dotted line, every rumour is just that.

• Like 1

One thing that is definately happening in the summer is the replacement of the Old Trafford surface.I think work is starting this week after tonight's Legends game, United v Real Madrid ,60,000 fans.United lost 2-1.

The company /product DESSO did the Wembley pitch which had so many problems initially when it opened..It will be part grass,part synthetic, fibre a fusion of the 2.This is not a ground breaking project some clubs throughout the world have taken this route for their main pitch and training facilities. A former team mate of mine has seen it played on in the US and tells me its the ants pants.......we will see.

One thing that is definately happening in the summer is the replacement of the Old Trafford surface.I think work is starting this week after tonight's Legends game, United v Real Madrid ,60,000 fans.United lost 2-1.

The company /product DESSO did the Wembley pitch which had so many problems initially when it opened..It will be part grass,part synthetic, fibre a fusion of the 2.This is not a ground breaking project some clubs throughout the world have taken this route for their main pitch and training facilities. A former team mate of mine has seen it played on in the US and tells me its the ants pants.......we will see.

Welcome to the 21st Century. City have been using that for several years now and so have several other clubs including lower division clubs. Yes it is the Bees Knees but with the trouble you have had with your playing surface over the years, your groundsman need sacking for only just cottoning onto this product.

Welcome to the 21st Century. City have been using that for several years now and so have several other clubs including lower division clubs. Yes it is the Bees Knees but with the trouble you have had with your playing surface over the years, your groundsman need sacking for only just cottoning onto this product.

Sack the bloody lot of them mate.....except Giggs.....he is irreplaceable. smile.png

Just think what we might have won with a better pitch to play onwink.png

bac in the day luton won more than they should have, because they had a shit pitchsmile.png

• Like 1

bac in the day luton won more than they should have, because they had a shit pitchsmile.png

A shit 'plastic' pitch....! whistling.gif

redrus

The Old Trafford pitch is probably the most used pitch in the UK.No I don't have the stats or a link but they were published some time ago which confirmed that fact. Looking at the Wembley pitch, in recent times, the surface looks fine.Groundsmen are not responsible for the decision that's what Directors are for.The revenue that MU derive from renting out OT helps the bottom line enormously and some unlike other clubs sale of the naming rights to OT has never been considered.

• Like 2