Manchester United

redrus

Come on you ABU's, where's your 'Moyes is shit' bullshit now.

Live and live and, learn by your mistakes....... But, so many of you never will learn, will ya..... Suppose thats why I loves ya.. ;)

redrus

• Like 1

Very very quiet in here today, no Spurs, no Chelsea 'lording' it up, City, very quiet.... One thinks its safe to say, keep your traps shut next time..... giggle.gif

#alwayslearning

#champions

#20timesbetterthanyou

redrus

• Like 1

Very very quiet in here today, no Spurs, no Chelsea 'lording' it up, City, very quiet.... One thinks its safe to say, keep your traps shut next time..... giggle.gif

#alwayslearning

#champions

#20timesbetterthanyou

Blimey Russ, you've only played one game ya know.

That was a trademark win, they didn't even get out of 3rd gear. RVP is something else. If United had a Cesc/Modric in the middle....

Indeed, they did what they had to do and did it well, just typical Man U. I too thought that they could up a gear, which must be a bit scary for the teams chasing them. The goals were good and I really liked Welbeck's second, It's hard to keep RVP at bay, give him half a yard at your peril.

• Like 1

That was a trademark win, they didn't even get out of 3rd gear. RVP is something else. If United had a Cesc/Modric in the middle....

Indeed, they did what they had to do and did it well, just typical Man U. I too thought that they could up a gear, which must be a bit scary for the teams chasing them. The goals were good and I really liked Welbeck's second, It's hard to keep RVP at bay, give him half a yard at your peril.

A mighty nice chip from Welbeck.

• Like 1

Yaya would fit in nicely, instead of Fellaini laugh.png

Whats this all you bitter United obsessed twonks are doing, you do this every year and end up with egg on your faces, yet here you all are again.

I think we might lose to The Swans today I admit, but, I still think we'll win the league.... Come back in May lads. wink.png

redrus

redrus. At least you take it as well as giving it outthumbsup.gif

Seems that the hate is not coming from our side....... just yet.tongue.png

Amazing thing is that certain members seem to be giving it out to every team, yet as soon as one ventures onto THEIR page, its circle the wagons time and the name calling startscoffee1.gif

Good win for your lot. Not too many teams will beat Swansea at their place. Though I still sense a Moyes-esque implosion somewhere along the waylaugh.png

• Like 1

Yaya would fit in nicely, instead of Fellaini laugh.png

That's a wash your mouth out with soap comment Ups !!biggrin.png

• Like 1

Very very quiet in here today, no Spurs, no Chelsea 'lording' it up, City, very quiet.... One thinks its safe to say, keep your traps shut next time..... Posted Image

#alwayslearning

#champions

#20timesbetterthanyou

Aye..RVP....break a leg mate. :D

I'm well aware of that ol son, just a bit of general all round smugness. I know the race is long, I've run many of them with the lads but, the amount of stick many have been giving out was pretty unwarranted and, I'm happy to say, they've been bitten fairly and squarely on the arse..!!

Whats this all you bitter United obsessed twonks are doing, you do this every year and end up with egg on your faces, yet here you all are again.

I think we might lose to The Swans today I admit, but, I still think we'll win the league.... Come back in May lads. xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.HJgPQ3U3SA.png

redrus

redrus. At least you take it as well as giving it outthumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif alt=thumbsup.gif width=25 height=19>

Seems that the hate is not coming from our side....... just yet.xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.JwCxzAWj6x.png alt=tongue.png width=20 height=20>

Amazing thing is that certain members seem to be giving it out to every team, yet as soon as one ventures onto THEIR page, its circle the wagons time and the name calling startscoffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

Good win for your lot. Not too many teams will beat Swansea at their place. Though I still sense a Moyes-esque implosion somewhere along the waylaugh.png.pagespeed.ce.SDkxrRteka.png alt=laugh.png width=20 height=20>

Great post J&D. wink.png

Aye..RVP....break a leg mate. biggrin.png

Oooooooooooooh, you wish... whistling.gif

redrus

I thought Rooney, in his brief appearance, body wise looked quite fit ,has dropped a kilo or 2. Now if he would stop sulking and accept he is not the goal scoring machine VP is all will be ok.

I've said for ages his style of play ,and not blessed with pace, is as an attacking mid fielder. Maybe he should get a heap of Scholes videos from Man U TV and study them perhaps a light will come on.

While VP got man of the match I would have given it to Wellbeck mainly for his work rate ,not sure how much ground he covered in attack and defence but easily his best game for United.When he losed the bal he chases until he gets it back.We do all see it differently though

• Like 1

I thought Rooney, in his brief appearance, body wise looked quite fit ,has dropped a kilo or 2. Now if he would stop sulking and accept he is not the goal scoring machine VP is all will be ok.

I've said for ages his style of play ,and not blessed with pace, is as an attacking mid fielder. Maybe he should get a heap of Scholes videos from Man U TV and study them perhaps a light will come on.

While VP got man of the match I would have given it to Wellbeck mainly for his work rate ,not sure how much ground he covered in attack and defence but easily his best game for United.When he losed the bal he chases until he gets it back.We do all see it differently though

Did not see him chasing the ball after he lost it and Swansea scored laugh.png

Everton have flatly rejected a £28m joint bid from Manchester United for Belgium midfielder Marouane Fellaini and England defender Leighton Baines.

Former Toffees boss David Moyes offered £16m for Fellaini, whose £23.5m contract release clause expired at the end of July.

I didn't know Daniel was dealing with your transfers biggrin.png

United had a £12m bid for left-back Baines knocked back in June but have come back with the same offer.

facepalm.gif I suppose he is a bit older now cheesy.gif

• Like 2

Did not see him chasing the ball after he lost it and Swansea scored laugh.png

True but I think by then he was knackered based on just watching a replay on the United True Channel. Stats show he covered more ground than any other player on the pitch.A confident fit Wellbeck could be a very important figure this season.Doubled his goal tally already over last seasonclap2.gif

Seems United have offered Adrian Januzaj a 5 years contract which hopefully will be duly processed. Only 18 I haven't seen a better young player come through and I hope we don't have another Pogba situation. The length of the contract offered would suggest that United feel that this guy is the real deal.

The almost forgotten Nick Powell is apparently in light training after an op and hopefully he will be back on the field soon.

Seems United have offered Adrian Januzaj a 5 years contract which hopefully will be duly processed. Only 18 I haven't seen a better young player come through and I hope we don't have another Pogba situation. The length of the contract offered would suggest that United feel that this guy is the real deal.

The almost forgotten Nick Powell is apparently in light training after an op and hopefully he will be back on the field soon.

Watching the u21 right now utd 3-0 up at west brom Powell score the 1st, Januzaj the 3rd both great prospects .

Watching the u21 right now utd 3-0 up at west brom Powell score the 1st, Januzaj the 3rd both great prospects .

You must have missed the last game Nev...Man U 2:LFC 4

• Like 1

Yes i did heard it was a good game and some good goals scored, U21 you will be waiting a long time to gloat when the big boys playwink.png

• Like 1

Yes i did heard it was a good game and some good goals scored, U21 you will be waiting a long time to gloat when the big boys play;)

See ya in a couple of weeks!

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

Where's red lately facepalm.gif probaly still scouring the planet for a midfielder laugh.png

Well, being as United currently sit 7th in the league he's probably trying to work out where its all gone wrong. regardless i do miss his inane drivel!!!!

Moyes is under enoooormous pressure tonight!!biggrin.png

btw Alfie, i have a horrible feeling feeling you might be right about Ronaldo. I think he's coming back to save the day!

Edited by carmine

Where's red lately facepalm.gif probaly still scouring the planet for a midfielder laugh.png

Well, being as United currently sit 7th in the league he's probably trying to work out where its all gone wrong.

In fairness, if they were sitting on top after playing one game, it wouldn't say much for the teams below them biggrin.png

United will know more after tonight's game. looking forward to it.