Manchester United

redrus

Oh Everton, Oh Everton!! bwahahaahhaha that was awesome! United losing at home to a supposed weaker Everton side, since united lured Moyes and dopey Felaini away. Moyes should have used his knowledge of his former team to destroy them. Though instead, manure definitely looked out of their depth, like a bunch of school kids playing lazy after school fooball, losing the ball every 2 minutes. tongue.png

I though manure would have learnt to cover their back post after Ronaldo scored the winner in the Champions League last season. Anyway what a great morning it is. biggrin.pngclap2.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by Jayroo

Good game to watch, could have gone either way, we really need to strengthen in the january transfer window, but who is there to buy?.

Congratulations to Everton they are starting to look like a good team and a few additions could be a top 4 candidate, maybe Rooney might end up back there you never knowbiggrin.png

Good game to watch, could have gone either way, we really need to strengthen in the january transfer window, but who is there to buy?.

Congratulations to Everton they are starting to look like a good team and a few additions could be a top 4 candidate, maybe Rooney might end up back there you never knowbiggrin.png

I agree everton are looking good. Martiez looking better by the game. Future mu manager???? Gotta be better than Moyz

Wheres Red ? strange that he always seems to get busy after Utd lose facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Probably just ignoring you - which is a pretty good idea facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.giffacepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.giffacepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif as you ALWAYS look and sound confused coffee1.gif

BT biggrin.png

Well it seems like he's ignoring everyone, anyway since when have you been his spokesman?

Edited by alfieconn

Wheres Red ? strange that he always seems to get busy after Utd lose facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Probably just ignoring you - which is a pretty good idea facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.giffacepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.giffacepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif as you ALWAYS look and sound confused coffee1.gif

BT biggrin.png

Well it seems like he's ignoring everyone, anyway since when have you been his spokesman?

Not at all just replying to a TROLL with a sore BALD head facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gifcheesy.gif

BT coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Anyway, when do you think Moyeschester United will begin the title challenge?

When Moyes has gone to someone like East Sterling

Well he certainly won't be going back to Everton. biggrin.png

Stability first then we WILL move on as always biggrin.png a bit like the Prediction league cheesy.gif well my predictions that's for sure w00t.gif

BT facepalm.gif ( JUST TO KEEP ALFIE HAPPY)

Anyway, when do you think Moyeschester United will begin the title challenge?

When Moyes has gone to someone like East Sterling

Well he certainly won't be going back to Everton. biggrin.png

Stability first then we WILL move on as always biggrin.png a bit like the Prediction league cheesy.gif well my predictions that's for sure w00t.gif

BT facepalm.gif ( JUST TO KEEP ALFIE HAPPY)

Do you think you will stick with him to bring you back up to the prem biggrin.png

If my memory serves me right MrEd tends to throw himself into some DIY in the aftermath of such defeats.

Whats probably the most worrying is the lack of stability, coupled with the very real threat of no CL football next season which would put a totally different complexion on your efforts to attract top players in the transfer market.

If my memory serves me right MrEd tends to throw himself into some DIY in the aftermath of such defeats.

Whats probably the most worrying is the lack of stability, coupled with the very real threat of no CL football next season which would put a totally different complexion on your efforts to attract top players in the transfer market.

Nice to see the ABU,s enjoying themselves-I cannot understand why you are soooo worried about our famous club,s apparent decline-we are not-don,t forget he who laughs last laughs longest.

Nice to see the ABU,s enjoying themselves-I cannot understand why you are soooo worried about our famous club,s apparent decline-we are not-don,t forget he who laughs last laughs longest.

He who laughs longest these days is probably the ones watching Moyes on the touchline looking like little boy lost!biggrin.png

Newcastle is a massive game for you on Saturday, as Champions the reality of that sentence speaks volumes.

Newcastle is a massive game for you on Saturday, as Champions the reality of that sentence speaks volumes.

If they lose to the barcodes Mr Ed won't just be doing DIY, he'll be building a house.

Who's the ref for this one?

If they lose to the barcodes Mr Ed won't just be doing DIY, he'll be building a house.

Who's the ref for this one?

haha, Marriner