Manchester United

redrus

We rode our luck at times but we got the 3 points and that is what matters most, we had Blind Di maria Rojo Shaw Raphael all out all maybe 1st team starters so when we have everyone back it bodes well for the rest of the season, not playing well and winning 6 on the trot you can't ask for more than that.

De gea won us that game but we still had to score and we did 3 times and we did.

It's a good point that there are a number of people out at present, but even then still we be questions regarding defense and central mid. De Gea was again excellent, he has improved every season, and to think initially there were big question marks about him.

Fellatio again was very average, just doesn't seem to be able to string a set of decent performances together, but probably need to keep him till the end of the season, if nothing coming in during January.

Whilst United have improved, and got a winning habit back, there is still a lot of work to do, but it is progress. Meluensteen is in the press whinging today about LVG , about time he put a sock in it, it was Moyes who pushed out the backroom team.

Another win while not playing well,still grinding out performances like this is giving the players more belief and confidence,Felliani has to go never a United player and if it wasn't for the return of Carrick we would be in the same shit Liverpool are in.

Thankfully we do have quality up top and between the sticks that is winning us games at the moment.

I hope De Gea signs his new contract top quality keeper now and we need to keep him..... at the end it WAS a clean sheet and a 3-0 win but we had the luck on our side again.

Anybody want Felliani?

He was 2/1 to get booked yesterday. As I am not in Thailand presently, it was easy money!!laugh.png

Thinking about the situation with Falcao at the moment and i am getting the impression LVG doesn't fancy him playing up top with Van Persie which i agree with.

I can see him going back to Monaco at the end of the season and Hernandez coming back to Old trafford also it does make sense the money he will be getting and he does seem to have a problem with his fitness or his recovery from injuries.

Much rather have Hernandez back and look out for another younger striker that has a few more years ahead of him than Falcao has.

I hope i am wrong but just cannot see Falcao even getting in the team much now bar of the bench and we have young Wilson who will get better and better.

Anyway, looks to me like United are back, van Gaal is talking them in one direction, and one direction only...which is up the Premier League table, and MrRed appears to post a lost of sense.

?

Fark me, I was just thinking that 352 doesn't seem too clued up and now that confirms it biggrin.png

Anyway, looks to me like United are back, van Gaal is talking them in one direction, and one direction only...which is up the Premier League table, and MrRed appears to post a lost of sense.

?

Fark me, I was just thinking that 352 doesn't seem too clued up and now that confirms it biggrin.png

Sorry I thought he said "lots of sense" but he said "lost of sense" which is more like it biggrin.png

Welcome 352 smile.png

You could put Alfie on ignore but it is always good to have a joker in the pack that vents his teams frustrations at the United thread,,,very entertaining he is if not a tad resentful at our transition which is going well again albeit after a poor season by our standards,Spurs you see seem to be the only club in history in a permanent state of transition laugh.png

• Like 1

?

B52 or 352 Mr Conn?

Let me know when you can compete with United and Chelsea.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning....smells like...victory.

Welcome 352 smile.png

You could put Alfie on ignore but it is always good to have a joker in the pack that vents his teams frustrations at the United thread,,,very entertaining he is if not a tad resentful at our transition which is going well again albeit after a poor season by our standards,Spurs you see seem to be the only club in history in a permanent state of transition laugh.png

Why are you welcoming a chav ? sad.png

Anyway no frustrations or resentfulness here Red ! everything going to plan, still in all 3 cups, 4 points off 4th place, youngster's making their mark, Poch sorting things out, Happy Daysbiggrin.png

Welcome 352 smile.png

Why are you welcoming a chav ? sad.png

Anyway no frustrations or resentfulness here Red ! everything going to plan, still in all 3 cups, 4 points off 4th place, youngster's making their mark, Poch sorting things out, Happy Daysbiggrin.png

I am a welcoming type of guy whistling.gif

Poch sorting things out.....yeah ok mate. laugh.png

For the benefit of any Spurs fans, Pochetinno is lightweight, Koeman is superior.

Whether Koeman can compete with van Gaal and Mourinho?

Give him a shed load of money and it might help though.

( Baldini story has gone very quiet. Is he still at Spurs? And AVB is having a moan in St Petersburg.)

Good article about our new vice captain by Didi Hamann.I always had confidence in us performing when he was back and it has been proved beyond any doubt,a top professional Michael Carrick and a unsung hero to boot ....really happy that LVG has recognized what Carrick brings to the team.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30472067

• Like 1

Normally a good away at Villa and we have a good record there Di Maria on the bench and Ashley young to score with Rvp and Rooney 1-3 please!! tongue.png

They've only beat us there about once in 30 odd years.

Yep, it is a good away day, all my lads from Manchester, Yorkshire, Stoke and Londinium are out today, only 3 of us not able to make it, for family reasons.

They will be in fine voice in that away end today.... :lol:

redrus

• Like 1

Good article about our new vice captain by Didi Hamann.I always had confidence in us performing when he was back and it has been proved beyond any doubt,a top professional Michael Carrick and a unsung hero to boot ....really happy that LVG has recognized what Carrick brings to the team.

Michael Carrick so underated for many seasons,brings calm and stability when some around him lose their cool.Only downside is that Darren Fletcher previously vc at United looks like his United days are coming to a close which is sad considering the illness he overcame, with great courage.Hardly getting any game time, maybe he might follow John O'Shea and Wes Brown,still has a lot to offer and a great servant to the club. Carrick and Fletcher both true professionals.

Fellaini is ill and not playing.Been waiting for weeks to see Falcao let off the chain, got to come soon otherwise really no point. His goalscoring record, when fit probably right up there with the best in the world.

• Like 2

Normally a good away at Villa and we have a good record there Di Maria on the bench and Ashley young to score with Rvp and Rooney 1-3 please!! tongue.png

Yep, it is a good away day, all my lads from Manchester, Yorkshire, Stoke and Londinium are out today, only 3 of us not able to make it, for family reasons.

They will be in fine voice in that away end today.... laugh.png

redrus

So I guess you could be C of E?

My money is on de-frocked Catholic!

They will be in fine voice in that away end today.... laugh.png

redrus

So I guess you could be C of E?

My money is on de-frocked Catholic!

Angry Buddhist. Thank you.

redrus

• Like 1

Michael Carrick so underated for many seasons,brings calm and stability when some around him lose their cool.Only downside is that Darren Fletcher previously vc at United looks like his United days are coming to a close which is sad considering the illness he overcame, with great courage.Hardly getting any game time, maybe he might follow John O'Shea and Wes Brown,still has a lot to offer and a great servant to the club. Carrick and Fletcher both true professionals.

Fellaini is ill and not playing.Been waiting for weeks to see Falcao let off the chain, got to come soon otherwise really no point. His goalscoring record, when fit probably right up there with the best in the world.

Well got my wish Falcao starts with VP,Rooney and Mata ,how are they going to line up ? Fletcher in aftrr I said he might be finished Can only think Herrara out as not even on the bench and Carrick at CB maybe.

• Like 1

Well Fletch is in for mop head and Falcao starts a game so be good to see,incidentally LVG said he has three captains now which i thought was a nice touch with Fletcher.

A goal for Falcao or two today then.