Manchester United

redrus

That Hull win may have served you well....

Manchester United have been deal a huge blow as initial scans indicate that Wayne Rooneys knee injury will rule him out for the rest of the season, according to the Mirror.

Nah he has been off the boil for a few weeks now maybe carrying a injury, RVP back up front he is fit again scored 2 for the reserves and hit the bar twice he should carry us through to the end of the season.

That Hull win may have served you well....

Manchester United have been deal a huge blow as initial scans indicate that Wayne Rooneys knee injury will rule him out for the rest of the season, according to the Mirror.

Nah he has been off the boil for a few weeks now maybe carrying a injury, RVP back up front he is fit again scored 2 for the reserves and hit the bar twice he should carry us through to the end of the season.

You could money on VP leading the line this weekend,He has indicated he wants to stay at United beyond this season but maybe not his decision.Rooney very unlikely to play again this season but the ice pack was on his inner thigh not his knee ???

Someone please start scoring some goals..........De Maria is driving me nuts his crosses and corners are absolutely hopeless, he just can't get the range right.

• Like 1

Why would we pay more than Madrid paid, he really hasn't set the world alight there,I am sure they would be happy to get their money back.

cos u are m/u....cheesy.gif ,and are in sh#tters ditchcheesy.gif

Why would we pay more than Madrid paid, he really hasn't set the world alight there,I am sure they would be happy to get their money back.

What age are you?

I don't think you should or will pay extra either but there are compelling reasons why Bale would be perfect for United. You also of course can offset a large chunk of the Bale money with Di Maria. I think Bale had an excellent first season with Madrid and has been made a very unfair scapegoat this season with a media campagne been waged by Marca.

With the introduction of our old primate and Hummels United would be a couple short of a title challenge. Certainly a van Persie/Falcao replacement and a central mid. In hindsight, no matter how good he is and will become i'm not sure bringing back Pogba is right and will send out the right message. Has to be someone though.

Say something worth reading, or politely, go away.

redrus

I dunno, I thought it was quite funy and apt. :-). Anyway, I see you won the possession points again! 5555555

• Like 1

The defensive set up from WBA was very predicable Pullis wanted one point to make them safe and got a 2 pt bonus.

The only thing De Gea had to do al day was pick the ball up out of the net following that wicked deflection which could have gone anywhere but goal bound.Their keeper,whose box was like a pin ball machine at times, was deservedly MOM

Pullis acknowledged that they were lucky but that doesn't help United and as I have been saying for weeks United still face a tough job to get in the final four.

When Ashley Young is constantly either MOM for United, or close to it, you know the team has a big problem,there is no cohesion and no direction without Carrick pulling the strings.

Again as I said last week De Maria is still driving me crazy his game has fallen apart,his crossing of the ball is pub football standard. LVG says he is training hard but he is a liability when he comes on,he simply cant find his man.

Oh well we move on

• Like 2

Oh well we move on

where to???? may i politely ask

next match u got a very tough one, away to palace , this cauldron really rocks, with the late kick off

just appears to me, this thread has gone very quite after 3 scoreless losses in a row

when in this very poor form , S/D is a hard hole, to climb out of

a top of the morning to allsmile.png

I don't think you should or will pay extra either but there are compelling reasons why Bale would be perfect for United. You also of course can offset a large chunk of the Bale money with Di Maria. I think Bale had an excellent first season with Madrid and has been made a very unfair scapegoat this season with a media campagne been waged by Marca.

With the introduction of our old primate and Hummels United would be a couple short of a title challenge. Certainly a van Persie/Falcao replacement and a central mid. In hindsight, no matter how good he is and will become i'm not sure bringing back Pogba is right and will send out the right message. Has to be someone though.

Not far wrong mate accept Di Maria is most probably a better footballer than Bale so i would persevere and he will come good...Bale would be a good addition to any team and is proven in the premier league,many of these foreigners need at least a year you should know that,as for Pogba he will go to Madrid and i wouldn't want him at United anyway a bit of i am the greatest sort of attitude.

This made me chuckle....

Former United midfielder Darren Fletcher was making his first return to Old Trafford since joining West Brom in the January transfer window and he admitted it was a strange experience.

"I walked out of the dressing room and I was stood on the wrong side of the tunnel and had to be told to move over to the other side," Fletcher said. "Old habits die hard."

• Like 1

BBC reporting that United target Depay has signed today. Not a great surprise but came early.

Medical next week ,joining in June.25-30m reported. Obvious that United need a whole new right side so expect a RB coming soon.

So many players to offload or send out on loan .Hope Januzai goes locally (Everton ?) what waste of a season for him.

BBC reporting that United target Depay has signed today.

Medical next week ,joining in June.25-30m reported. Obvious that United need a whole new right side so expect a RB coming soon.

depay is a attacking midfeilder and plays on the left, not on the right as u said above

do u know anything about football????, DON.T THINK SO

depay is a attacking midfeilder and plays on the left, not on the right as u said above

Depay is right footed and can play either wing, but is used mostly as a inverted left winger not a midfielder. Edited by nev
  • Like 1

Depay is right footed and can play either wing, but is used mostly as a inverted left winger not a midfielder.

Depay is right footed and can play either wing, but is used mostly as a inverted left winger not a midfielder.

in the old days he would be classed as left winger, but nowadays they say attacking left hand midfeilder,take your pick on what u want to choose ,no skin off my nose

BUT

depay.s great form in the dutch league has been on the left hand side, but with TULIPS running amok at old trafford, he might end up playing anywhere,.or not at all

after 35 matchs this season and x of millions spent, he still does nt know what balance m/u need, but TULIPS said i just need 3 months,and i will come home with a wet sail

TULIPS has nt adapted to the high octane E.P.L. that goes around week after a week. why ??? he is yesterdays hero

do hope it continuessmile.pngbiggrin.png as most clubs just luv m/u demise , since SIR ALEX departed , he knew when the writing was on the wall,and retired at the top as a grinnerbiggrin.png of his legendary managerial career

fergy and the special one are two peas in a pod, and highlyrespect each other,and with very good reason.both are. winners and love grinningsmile.png

get my drift fizzles

You clearly don't. You are talking rubbish.

Depay is winger, plays either side and often deployed as an inverted winger.

Very decent player but i'm a little surprised as i would have thought United had greater priorities in other positions. Although that might mean theres going to be a very big spend this summer.