Manchester United

redrus

Stevie, just treat the poster with the ignore he deserves mate. The answer lies here :-

"I don't watch all their games and im not addicted to soccer"

Most everyone I know who are real fans of the game call it Football, and are self confessed "Football Tragics". :D

Man Utd and Oldham I can understand, Man Utd and Bury I can understand, even Tranmere Rovers & Man Utd , But a Chelsea and Man Utd fan is a bit like having Black Pudding with cream on it . :o:D :D

:D :D

honestly, i'm not trying to be funny, but i don't understand how you can claim to be a fan of two bitter rivals. it makes no sense. rivalry and hatred is an integral part of being a football fan.

I just enjoy watching the games that Man Utd and Chelsea play.

So u guys willing to get into a fist fight just over FOOTBALL? Oh wait...only real *Brits* do that. :o

Come on we all can be friends :D

Edited by cgbartz

:D :D
honestly, i'm not trying to be funny, but i don't understand how you can claim to be a fan of two bitter rivals. it makes no sense. rivalry and hatred is an integral part of being a football fan.

So u guys willing to get into a fist fight just over FOOTBALL? Oh wait...only real *Brits* do that. :o

I got an idea, go hang out in the Chelsea forum, plenty of good ol boys in there. Sure they will love your love of their biggest rival. :D

football's inherently about rivalry and banter though. what do you do this saturday when united play chelsea? have anti-man utd banter with yourself when chelsea have the ball and then when united have the ball, slag off chelsea?

football's inherently about rivalry and banter though. what do you do this saturday when united play chelsea? have anti-man utd banter with yourself when chelsea have the ball and then when united have the ball, slag off chelsea?

I also find it funny for a man to profess his love of scouse yet spends most of his day in the United forum and still doesn't know when MANUTD play CHELSEA.

"The above is what we describe as banter cgbartz", get used it.

cgbartz=wum....!

There is no hatred from any United fan I know against Chelsea, or any other London club or club further south than Liverpool.

Liverpool, City and Leeds. In that order and only them, anyone else is just a pretender to the hatred crown.... :o

redrus

Liverpool, City and Leeds. In that order and only them, anyone else is just a pretender to the hatred crown.... :D

Hopefully we'll soon be back on the number one spot of the Man U hatred-ometer hey Red :D

Bit o Jangle baiting............. :D

I don't hate anyone, hate is a very very strong word.... :o

redrus

Heres what i think about what cgbartz says.

1) He has no deep rooted loyalty to anyone team(he's not English)

2) He appreciates quality FOOTBALL(or soccer for some). Hence why he says he likes both teams

or i hope not

3) Posts inflammatory messages on the forum, or any attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants. The word, or its derivative, "trolling", is used to describe such messages or the act of posting them.

Maybe cgbartz will tell us which one it is. :o

Heres what i think about what cgbartz says.

1) He has no deep rooted loyalty to anyone team(he's not English)

2) He appreciates quality FOOTBALL(or soccer for some). Hence why he says he likes both teams

or i hope not

3) Posts inflammatory messages on the forum, or any attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants. The word, or its derivative, "trolling", is used to describe such messages or the act of posting them.

Maybe cgbartz will tell us which one it is. :o

My take on it was that he is in fact a she. It might explain all this namby pamby, wishy washy, tree-hugging nonsense about all being merry bum-chums together. (Apologies to all the decent women i might have offended :D )

I also find it funny for a man to profess his love of scouse yet spends most of his day in the United forum and still doesn't know when MANUTD play CHELSEA.

alright, fuc_king sunday you pedantic get. :o

i enjoy manyoo forums and threads, banter is always banter.

alright, fuc_king sunday you pedantic get. :o

i enjoy manyoo forums and threads, banter is always banter.

I'm an out & out Chelsea fan, but I still like to see United, 'pool and Arsolal do well in Europe. And on the light side, I see Chelsea TV are doing lots of re-runs of the 5-0 victory in '99

Who watches Chelsea TV when you have quality programing like Ronaldo 42, JT Bottles It and Drogba Sees Reds - Win, on MUTV. :o

Aww.....come on guys :D

To me soccer is soccer. I just enjoy watching Man Utd and Chelsea games.

Jockstar no offense but i've seen worse trolls. :D

Anyway yes i've always liked both teams...so.... :o

Back to my earlier point, who you gonna support this Sunday? :D

i reckon it depends on who is winning. :D

For sure Chelsea! :(

But hey the ball is round anything can happen :D

Hopefully Man Utd will be on form and it will sure be a damned good game to watch as always!

Aww.....come on guys :(

i reckon it depends on who is winning. :D

Haha. sure. :D

i reckon it depends on who is winning. :(

Come on poll sitter, tell us, who will you be cheering for? :D

Haha. sure. :D

For sure Chelsea! :D

But hey the ball is round anything can happen :o

Hopefully Man Utd will be on form and it will sure be a damned good game to watch as always!

Chelsea vs Man U - "damned good game as always" ??? Games between the big four are usually anything but good. Fingers crossed this Sunday is an exception.

Edited by rixalex

Chelsea vs Man U - "damned good game as always" ??? Games between the big four are usually anything but good. Fingers crossed this Sunday is an exception.

generally poor granted, though i thought (bias aside) that liverpool vs mancs last weekend was a really entertaining match for a change.

chelsea will have revenge on their minds so manyoo will need to be well up for this one.

generally poor granted, though i thought (bias aside) that liverpool vs mancs last weekend was a really entertaining match for a change.

chelsea will have revenge on their minds so manyoo will need to be well up for this one.

Stevie, save your bias for the Liverpool forum, last week's game was a dog, unless you are a fan of long balls and crappy goaltending. You have Stoke this weekend? beware the long throw in!

Stevie, save your bias for the Liverpool forum, last week's game was a dog, unless you are a fan of long balls and crappy goaltending. You have Stoke this weekend? beware the long throw in!

Yes, i think the result clouded your judgment Steve, what with you being on cloud nine and all that. Anyway, enough with the clouds - point is, it was no classic.

probably did rixalex, though i've heard a bunch of neutrals say this week that it was a good, entertaining match for a change. they could of course be ABUs. :o

Stevie, I didn't see that prediction topic on here until now, but I guess its too late to get in on it. However, I would be interested in going head to head with you on this weekends picks for fun (a beer as well).

My picks are ready!

Stevie, I didn't see that prediction topic on here until now, but I guess its too late to get in on it. However, I would be interested in going head to head with you on this weekends picks for fun (a beer as well).

My picks are ready!

sure, you want to swap by email or something?

incidentally i'm <deleted> at it. though i did get a certain match at anfield right last weekend. :o

Edited by StevieH

My picks are ready!

sure, you want to swap by email or something?

incidentally i'm <deleted> at it. though i did get a certain match at anfield right last weekend. :o

I will PM you mine, you do the same back,,, and get over the match last weekend mate, it's not like you won the league or something (when was the last time?)

Just as a close to my weeks posting activities, here are two gems to keep in mind.

CR will score, as will CT. FL will score for the blues.

Re Liverpool and Stoke, my upset (not as upsetting to me as some :o ) will see a boring draw.

I will let Stevie and the rest of you debate, make fun of, applaud my little prediction above all weekend.

Have a good one and go UNITED!