Manchester United

redrus

Just biding time until he leaves, he will be given until it is not possible to get top 4 same as Moyes was, let's face it we are not going to make top 4, so IMHO he should just leave and being in someone who could turn it around and scrape a top 4 spot.

No he should stay until its mathematically impossible. :D

Just biding time until he leaves, he will be given until it is not possible to get top 4 same as Moyes was, let's face it we are not going to make top 4, so IMHO he should just leave and being in someone who could turn it around and scrape a top 4 spot.

According to LVG, last week you had a chance of winning the League.

Give the guy a chance . You know it makes sense.

United arent like other clubs. Sacking managers like shelling peas.

I think LVG will end up doing a phenomenal job.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Really, he has already said he is retiring after 1 more season he might as well hand over to someone who wants to build a dynasty and in for the long haul.

Really, he has already said he is retiring after 1 more season he might as well hand over to someone who wants to build a dynasty and in for the long haul.

Bring back Ferguson!

Bring back Ferguson!

No. I'm gonna start a "Stick with LvG" campaign

• Like 2

Dynasty??

Well lets see..... The Moyes Dynasty didnt go to well.

Now its the LVG Dynasty, thats another year in the sh!tter

So maybe Giggs and Neville (who is doing sterling work over in Spain)

Blake Carrington? He was good at building a dynasty.

Bring back Ferguson!

No. I'm gonna start a "Stick with LvG" campaign

Give him time!

Edited by mrbojangles
fixed quote

LVG is already doing a phenomenal job.

See that Wayne has just had son #3. Well done to him.

Now, have just seen a picture of the new born and, for some reason, the name of Keith Harris came to mind - can't think why!!

The weird thing being that, knowing KH passed away fairly recently I looked up the actual date and, can you believe, it was almost nine months ago. Weird or what?blink.png

Apologies to Wayne if he ever reads thisbiggrin.png

post-35101-0-14180300-1453740146_thumb.j

Edited by dabhand

Forum gremlins are back again

The same gremlins that attacked your prediction spread sheet the other week...........or are you just garbage with IT biggrin.png

You're such a bitch sometimes [emoji33]

I'm a whizz with IT, just ask the ladies. [emoji23]

redrus

I can't understand why LVG just doesn't walk now. Woodward won't accept his resignation only because he doesn't know who the <deleted> to bring in as a replacement. LVG like some wretched boyfriend hanging on while his girlfriend eyes her options.

cash? lot more lucrative if you wait for them to sack you.

thing is with this united squad, they need a total rebuild. you can't drop an inexperienced giggs or neville into this and expect them to suddenly get better results with a lopsided squad that lacks real quality in key areas. you also can't really expect an inexperienced guy to know how to rebuild a squad from the bottom up either, that takes practice. but then they took the experienced guy route with van gaal and it's not worked. it'll be fascinating to see who they appoint next. head says they'll bite the bullet and give it mourinho.

thing is with this united squad, they need a total rebuild. you can't drop an inexperienced giggs or neville into this and expect them to suddenly get better results with a lopsided squad that lacks real quality in key areas. you also can't really expect an inexperienced guy to know how to rebuild a squad from the bottom up either, that takes practice. but then they took the experienced guy route with van gaal and it's not worked. it'll be fascinating to see who they appoint next. head says they'll bite the bullet and give it mourinho.

Can't argue with any of that though I'd guess the "cash" means less to LVG than it would to some. I would guess that there is quite a debate going on behind the United curtain about Mourinho. I'm sure the Glazers bottom line is CL qualification and an experienced hand would be needed for that. But who ? Ancelotti would have been the perfect choice if Bayern had not snapped him up.

• Like 1

Can't argue with any of that though I'd guess the "cash" means less to LVG than it would to some. I would guess that there is quite a debate going on behind the United curtain about Mourinho. I'm sure the Glazers bottom line is CL qualification and an experienced hand would be needed for that. But who ? Ancelotti would have been the perfect choice if Bayern had not snapped him up.

it's just a hunch on my part but i think that the elite managers like ancelotti, guardiola, simeone etc now look at the united squad and just see a massive, massive rebuilding job. ancelotti's gone to bayern where the squad is already very good and he can add a few to it. same goes for guardiola when he goes to city. united is still one of the biggest few clubs in the world but probably only has one world class player there in de gea. so yeah, i too reckon there's some serious discussions and soul-searching going on about mourinho. but if he's now the mourinho who just bombed and looked so clueless at chelsea, would united really be taking a big step forward appointing him?

• Like 1

it's just a hunch on my part but i think that the elite managers like ancelotti, guardiola, simeone etc now look at the united squad and just see a massive, massive rebuilding job. ancelotti's gone to bayern where the squad is already very good and he can add a few to it. same goes for guardiola when he goes to city. united is still one of the biggest few clubs in the world but probably only has one world class player there in de gea. so yeah, i too reckon there's some serious discussions and soul-searching going on about mourinho. but if he's now the mourinho who just bombed and looked so clueless at chelsea, would united really be taking a big step forward appointing him?

And also factor in a number of personnel decisions at Chelsea that Mou must have had a hand in, if not full responsibility. His judgement can be questioned on many fronts now.

oh aye, absolutely. bad decisions and reckless behaviour that resulted in him writing a 'please take me i've changed, honest' letter to united. still reckon there's senior figures at united who would block him though.

Sir Bobby C is not a fan.

oh aye, absolutely. bad decisions and reckless behaviour that resulted in him writing a 'please take me i've changed, honest' letter to united. still reckon there's senior figures at united who would block him though.

Sir Bobby C is not a fan.

He's just a figure head and although he might have an opinion, I doubt it carries much weight with the Glaziers. They think only about revenue and not about an individuals personal opinion, therefore, they will appoint whomever they think has a chance of getting the a CL spot. The biggest loser in this is probably the loss of face to Woodward

• Like 1

rory smith was talking about woodward on the times podcast, saying he's badly thought of because he has a galactico fascination. desperately trying to get bale, then this supposed pursuit of neymar, when they have bigger, more fundamental problems to sort out.