Manchester United

redrus

On August 6, 2016 at 1:00 AM, BangrakBob said:

He is the greatest troll out there.

Yes he really just can't keep his nasty little gob shut the irritating turd.  It was such a pleasant break from him  when he was sacked by the chavs for a second dressing room mutiny.

I read what Wenger said and don't see anything wrong with it.  In the same tune, if United want to spend 100m of their own money on an overpriced player then so be it, up to them.  They can afford it and regardless of the cost he's a very fine young player that could walk into any side in the league.

• Like 2

BBC just reporting Juventus have approved of Pogba  having a medical at Man Utd.Long time saga might be drawing to a close.

I would imagine who owns the image rights might have been a problem as Woodward will be on his bike selling them if he has negotiated a share

I think most United fans would be happy with what they saw last night.Lingards goal might go close to goal of the week/month/year.

Rooney was for me very ordinary but some pundits gave him a 7.Baily is somewhat rash in challenges but looks promising and Shaw was very effective in his real first outing.De Gea hardly had anything to do.Only the Community Shield but I dont know anyone that enjoys losing

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

What's the feeling of you reds about Mata? 

He is to small and to slow...but turns up now and then and performs....but he seems a very likeable character.

Cant see him getting much game time this season unless we play dwarfs.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, MrRed said:

He is to small and to slow...but turns up now and then and performs....but he seems a very likeable character.

Nice read of Mata Red. I am periodically reminded that you have moments of brilliance.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jellydog said:

Nice read of Mata Red. I am periodically reminded that you have moments of brilliance.

2 hours ago, MrRed said:

That is the line of the off season.

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

I found the game frustrating, Manu need to start playing attacking football, I understand the need to take control but the back passing was more of the same from last season, you cannot win a game from your own half..........too much back passing and teams will use that to advantage just like they did last year, why spend all the money on strikers and play defensive football, the back four are strong lets give opponents something to think about and apply some pressure........hopefully the Lie game was a one off............................start passing the ball forward not nackward (not a misspelling) 

7 hours ago, jellydog said:

Jose Mourinho is your new manager.

Yes, anyone expecting stylish fluent football from the "best manager in the world" :whistling: really needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

Jose is an aficionado of turgid.  He just happens to be very effective at it and United will challenge for the title.  I just won't be losing hours watching them.

Double bubble Smokes...... @runofthemill  @fearfactor @Maureen @topfour @youhearditherefirst @wrappedupbychristmas

@Smalling

@Pogback

@Mickytarin

@Rashford

@fosumensah

@21

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 0:19 PM, carmine said:

If true, doesn't say much about Ferguson does it.  IF true that is.

If true yes. Well I would bet its not just a beat up.Obviously Pogba has been the centre of attention at OT with a camera following him around.The actual warmth shown him meeting staff, he had known  before, was there for all to see unless the staff have been to acting classes.

Ferguson laughing down the phone for 25 mins joined by Paul Scholes, not very creative.

Pretty standard fare v Bornemouth last night , 2 United goals had an element of luck and there's was cracker.

Bailly looks very good,physically very strong and cool under pressure. Rooney was ordinary again. Zlatan has impressed, very unselfish which surprised me.

Early days. September when the games come thick and fast will be time to make judgement

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Pretty standard fare v Bornemouth last night , 2 United goals had an element of luck and there's was cracker.

Bailly looks very good,physically very strong and cool under pressure. Rooney was ordinary again. Zlatan has impressed, very unselfish which surprised me.

Early days. September when the games come thick and fast will be time to make judgement

Is anyone  on here making any judgement at this time...........apart from yourself?

:rolleyes: