Recent D-Tac Problems ?

pop3

I have been with D-tac now for many years and although the system is not faultless it has provided me with a reasonable service for my needs, My problems started about a month ago, I live in Banglamung the highway 36 area, while in this area I seldom have a signal ? if I do its only a minute or two then nothing. I constantly have the message on the screen ... No service available ... At first I thought it was a problem with my phone until I found out next door had the same problem, since finding out that we have now found out this whole area is the same and everybody is complaining of no signal ? Today while driving around Pattaya I also noticed there was no signal in many places ? has anyone else noticed anything ? smile.png

No problems with dtac signal strength per se, but for some odd reason my phone indicates limited service at times, needing a reboot to get back to normal.

Never did that before...

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Thaivisa Connect App

Yes that's another thing I also need to reboot and never did before ?

If you go to their website you will see that they are undertaking a nationwide network upgrade to bring in LTE. This is causing disruptions for a few days on a localised basis . You can check out when your area is going to be affected. It only lasts a short time & then sho\ould be back to normal.

If you go to their website you will see that they are undertaking a nationwide network upgrade to bring in LTE. This is causing disruptions for a few days on a localised basis . You can check out when your area is going to be affected. It only lasts a short time & then sho\ould be back to normal.

down in Trang and my DTAC often just stops after a few Mb have to disconnect then reconnect then it comes back..do know if is it actually for 4G long term evolution? Would be nice to get a tich more than a 200kb download 5555

After emailing D-tac about the problem I received this email followed by a text message saying the problem had now been corrected. Nothing has changed there is still no signal on anybody's phone around here. To me the message below looks like the standard message they send to all customers concerning any question ? It looks now my only option is to change provider like the Thais round here are now doing.

Dear Customer,

We are apologize for the inconvenience about the signal. Please be informed that we already take this matter as prior.

Our technician and concern party are now on the process of checking for the cause of it. We are trying our very best

to fix the problem in order to enable and improve the network signal. Please be assured that your request has never

been neglect; it is our great concern. Unfortunately this might takes time to improve.

We are looking forward to your continued patronage with us as well as the opportunity to serve you again. Thank you

very much for your patience and understanding in this matter. Thank you for choosing DTAC.