Foreigner - Blue Tambien Bahn Registration

I have searched the forums and have been unable to locate a definative answer to my question below; can anyone provide the facts, not opinions?

Should a foreigner acquire a house via a company entity, what is the recognised legal process with the Amphur to obtain a Blue Tambien Bahn listing you as the "Master of the House". Please no discussion re rights and wrongs of acquiring a house through a company entity. Thanks...

Your English grammar is poor.

Are you seeking information with reference to obtaining a blue book, or you simply wish to have your name listed in an existing blue book?

Perhaps both?

Clarification please.

Your English grammar is poor.

Are you seeking information with reference to obtaining a blue book, or you simply wish to have your name listed in an existing blue book?

Perhaps both?

Clarification please.

Maybe I've got in wrong, but I understood when one acquires a house a new Blue card is issued to the new owner. However, to clarify, acquire an existing house and & to obtain a Blue Tambien Bahn from the Amphur with the foreigner listed as Master of the House

Edited by simple1

I think that the information that you require is on this site:-

http://www.thailawon...w-and-blue.html

I suspect that you may require a Yellow Book.

Good luck.

I realise you are trying to be helpful, but I did ask in my post for facts, not opinions. The website content does not talk to how a foreigner obtains a Blue Household Card when acquiring a house through a company entity - cheers...

Why not just go along to your local office and ask ! Simple, get the correct answer first time

Excellent point - will do, going to the Amphur next week on another matter, so will ask & will post response

My land is in a friends name,

the house was built in my name

I have a registered 30 year lease,

my name is on the back page of the BLUE taam bien baan book

Not sure about how its works with a company but image it would be the same and that the company gives u a 30 year lease which u register.

the blue book gets transfered with the house. Foreigners will not be added to the blue book. If you need a book you will need to apply for a yellow one. You can add a thai to the blue one.

Did u read what i wrote?

My name is on page 18 of the blue book 100%

Edited by phuketrichard

The comment below is quite clear to me, any other opinion?

Just about to register a blue book.

"* There is one exception, Foreigners having permanent residency can be included a Blue House Book according to article 44 of the Central office registration rules (year 2535)."

The comment below is quite clear to me, any other opinion?

Just about to register a blue book.

"* There is one exception, Foreigners having permanent residency can be included a Blue House Book according to article 44 of the Central office registration rules (year 2535)."

My name is also in my Blue book. Detailed on the inside cover. It is valid enough to satisfy immigration when I require a Residence Certificate for example.

I suspect (but do not really know) that this concession is at the discretion of the local Amphur.

It is not the job of district offices to investigate illegal ownership of land by foreigners. As far as I know you will need a document signed by the authorised signatory of the company that owns the property and the company's standard documents along with title deed and you can be registered as householder. I am not sure about the distinction between blue and yellow books. Some district offices seem prepared to put foreigners on blue books, although I think they are supposed to be only for Thais and foreigners with permanent residence.

• 4 weeks later...