Place To Catch The Pacquiao V Bradley Fight This Sun Morning?

ruddy2000

Thanks for the info! Yeah I agree..one things for sure Pacquiao needs a good performance if he is to request that 50/50 split to finally meet Mayweather. Seemed that he was alot slower in his last fight, or maybe that was just due to Marquez who has always had pacs number.

The 24/7 pac v brad series is up on youtube If ur interested.

Thanks for the info! Yeah I agree..one things for sure Pacquiao needs a good performance if he is to request that 50/50 split to finally meet Mayweather. Seemed that he was alot slower in his last fight, or maybe that was just due to Marquez who has always had pacs number.

Pacquiao is taking his political career seriously and reports before his last fight that he seemed to be losing interest

in boxing.

It should be showing on "Astro Supersport 2" Channel on Sophon Cable - same as the Mayweather vs Cotto fight last month. Being a Malaysian channel we get to see these superfights in English which is great. No breaks for commercials either.

It doesn't matter what happens, he will NEVER accept less than 50/50 to fight Mayweather. Manny Pacquiao made that quite clear to his own people. It's not difficult to grasp really. If Mayweather doesn't agree to equal terms the fight doesn't happen and he doesn't make anything.

The last "negotiations" were not about 50/50. Mayweather wanted Pacquiao to accept 40 million up front with NO PPV commission.

Mayweather was just playing silly games to make it look like he wanted the fight. Obviously Mayweather is getting very close to the end of his career so he's thinking that he doesn't want the risk of losing the "0" on his record.

By not fighting each other they've extended their careers and increased their intrigue. It wasn't really a bad business decision on either one's part.

Every fighter can have an off day. Every person can have an off day. These guys are not machines. Maybe Pacquiao has gone soft and lost "the eye of the tiger" he once had when he was hungry and poor.

This fight is going to answer a lot of questions. I'm very excited now!

It should be showing on "Astro Supersport 2" Channel on Sophon Cable - same as the Mayweather vs Cotto fight last month. Being a Malaysian channel we get to see these superfights in English which is great. No breaks for commercials either.

Not according to their website

http://www.astro.com.my/epg/guide.php

It'll be on there. Don't worry about the website - I didn't see last month's Mayweather fight on there either - but it was definitely on Astro Supersport 2.

Edited by tropo