How Old Are You?

mca

I'm sure this has been done before so my apologies but how old are you? The reason I ask is sometimes I read a post from a guy who ( for some unknown reason ) I'd assumed to be under 40 and he's referring to experiences in LOS from when I was at infant school.

Me just turned 44.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I will turn 58 later this month. First arrived in Thailand when I was not yet 21. After graduating from university I moved to Thailand and have lived here pretty much full-time ever since. Living here has kept me young at heart so usually have more in common with those closer to your age.

55 in a couple of months; magic age as it severs all contact with the armed forces!! Something they never tell you when you go on pension at the age of 40, after serving 22 years, that they have you by the short and curlies for the next 15 years. Been living here full time since then, probably working harder than I ever did before, but it only seems like 5.

Don't know if this happens when you get older or the fact that you are enjoying life all the more by being here.......smile.png

55 in a couple of months; magic age as it severs all contact with the armed forces!! Something they never tell you when you go on pension at the age of 40, after serving 22 years, that they have you by the short and curlies for the next 15 years. Been living here full time since then, probably working harder than I ever did before, but it only seems like 5.

Don't know if this happens when you get older or the fact that you are enjoying life all the more by being here.......smile.png

I good friend told me retirement is the hardest job he ever had. I asked him why? "Because I am on the job as soon as I wake up"

• Like 1

I good friend told me retirement is the hardest job he ever had. I asked him why? "Because I am on the job as soon as I wake up"

Nothing rivals the job of unemployment.

:D