Anyone Know Total Cost Of Changing Leather Seat For Civic

Hi, anyone know the actual total cost to change black leather seat in the new Honda civic? The lowest version 1.8L S version comes with dark grey fabric seat (stated in the honda brochure)so thought of changing it. And it also say come with BLACK front and rear mudguard. Anyone has a actual photo to show me? I'm really getting confused. What does it look like? Thanks..... Any recommendation for good and cheaper cost for the leather changing? :)

Try Honda. thumbsup.gif

jb1

Hi, thanks for your info but er.... I don't really quite got it. Are you asking me to check in the Honda website? They just show general stuff. Can't really get to see the actual body kit of civic 1.8l S version.

The point is if you're actually shopping for a new car you should have this conversation with one or more dealers.

This is a very specific question, perhaps unlikely to get answered here.

I've seen after-market seats in the auto-parts shopping areas, seem to recall they go for 6-10K, obviously cheaper if you find one from a wrecker.

The point is if you're actually shopping for a new car you should have this conversation with one or more dealers.

This is a very specific question, perhaps unlikely to get answered here.

I've seen after-market seats in the auto-parts shopping areas, seem to recall they go for 6-10K, obviously cheaper if you find one from a wrecker.

Ok sure.. By the way do you know the price for mugen body kits to modifiy Honda city? Still undecide to choose which car :P

I donot know the cost of having Honda change interior and colour. But a friend bought a new Jazz a couple of years ago and after purchasing went to an upholsterer and got it all redone in leather for under 10,00 baht That is the route I would take, unless Honda can give you a good price.

I donot know the cost of having Honda change interior and colour. But a friend bought a new Jazz a couple of years ago and after purchasing went to an upholsterer and got it all redone in leather for under 10,00 baht That is the route I would take, unless Honda can give you a good price.

Are you sure it was leather? I think,I've paid 8K for imitation vinyl...I was quoted 20+ for the leather..?! Hope I did not get ripped off...again tongue.png ...

Hi,

you may check this link:

http://www.imukiauto.com/product.php?cat_id=10

There is another huge company near Bitec, but I forgot the name. They do only leather seats for cars and nothing else... If I remember the name I'll send it to you.

Under 10.000 THB sounds very, very cheap for leatherwhistling.gif and very expensive for vinylgiggle.gif .

Usually Vinyl are only covers, the old fabric stays on the seats. If you convert to real leather they will remove the old fabric and put some glue on the seats before the leather goes on.

So going back to fabric is more complicated then with vinyl. Also installation takes at least one day for leather and you will notice the smell of glue for about 2-3 days.

Vinyl installation is 1-2 hours if you remove the seats.