TrueVisions Subscribers *CANNOT* Watch EURO 2012 Matches

george

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else having problems with the sound quality of BBC radio 5live? Comes through very distorted, both with and without VPN and before live euros.

Just checked it and the same for me too....just watch the games here and just knock down the balance on whichever L/R audio has thai comentary.. http://www.gmmeuro.com/live

Is anyone else having problems with the sound quality of BBC radio 5live? Comes through very distorted, both with and without VPN and before live euros.

Just checked it and the same for me too....just watch the games here and just knock down the balance on whichever L/R audio has thai comentary.. http://www.gmmeuro.com/live

Thanks for the info.. inside Thailand server guarantees trouble free viewing, too bad they have such a low res stream... can't believe True doesn't have this - TIT, once again!!

Thanks for the info.. inside Thailand server guarantees trouble free viewing, too bad they have such a low res stream... can't believe True doesn't have this - TIT, once again!!

regarding the low res - android tablets (and phones if you hate your eyes :P) with flash makes it a lot clearer

Yep.... Think after the farce of English commentary for the world cup and this, their days could well be numbered. GMM have stood by their promise and shown games with English commentary. Could well be a power shift when the next bid commences for the EPL rights shortly. They will attract some already with Npower champ and Bundesliga coverage from next season.

What channel did you watch it on.? I watched on GMM crappy, sorry grammy, it was Thai commentary.

Yep.... Think after the farce of English commentary for the world cup and this, their days could well be numbered. GMM have stood by their promise and shown games with English commentary. Could well be a power shift when the next bid commences for the EPL rights shortly. They will attract some already with Npower champ and Bundesliga coverage from next season.

What channel did you watch it on.? I watched on GMM crappy, sorry grammy, it was Thai commentary.

Did you switch audio? English commentary is on right channel.

Did you switch audio? English commentary is on right channel.

Cheers for that , trial & error pressing buttons. No instructions. English com now.

Thanks again.

An inflammatory post has been removed.

Another post containing a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

31) Bangkok Post do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post publications will be deleted from the forum. Please note that this is a decision by the Bangkok Post, not by Thaivisa.com and any complaints or other issues concerning this rule should be directed to them. Quotes from and links to Phuketwan are also not allowed and will also be removed. In special cases forum Administrators or the news team may use these sources.

I'm gonna watch the US Open golf next weekend and then cancel TRUE. I have already canceled GMM Grammy. I have learned to use the internet to my advantage. By By all of the pretenders of satalite subscription tv here in Thailand.

A quick tip: many condo buildings will have a switch/cable to traditional antenna on the roof with the free Thai channels (not coding the football). I.e. if you live in a condo and currently using True Visions you can ask management to switch to the free view antenna. I did that yesterday and the signal was clear (much better than rabbit ear antenna or hanger would ever be! :) ). They simply unplugged from the cable at main, and plugged into the local antenna.

For commentating I used the bet365 stream via my laptop - but easy to find many choices there online - the problem is decent quality PICTURE.

Cheers!

• Like 1

An inflammatory post has been removed.

Another post containing a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

31) Bangkok Post do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post publications will be deleted from the forum. Please note that this is a decision by the Bangkok Post, not by Thaivisa.com and any complaints or other issues concerning this rule should be directed to them. Quotes from and links to Phuketwan are also not allowed and will also be removed. In special cases forum Administrators or the news team may use these sources.

LOL - Sounds like a TRUE GMM GRAMMY kinda thing!

For me, this EURO thing is great. Beyond auto racing, I don't watch sports. In an effort to appease subscribers, TRUE has descrambled Platinum channels for Gold subscribers. Good news