Can True-H Phone Credit Be Transferred To Internet Credit?

TonyGilbert

I bought a True-H iPhone prepaid sim in Koh Samui and just added another 300 Bt credit in Chiang Mai, but I am getting txt messages that seem to say I only have either 80 Bt or 80 MB Internet credit left.

Is there a way to move some of the phone credit to get more Internet credit? I mostly use it for email and Facebook.

Also, can I switch the txt messages to English so they make more sense?

Phone up true on 1331 and see what package you are on, generally if you dont subscribe to any data package they just charge you one baht per minute and nowadays alot of phones are always connected so that can be why your credit is being eaten, change from timed package to volume package should fix your probs.

The first link was for keypress codes only, like 9304. Not sure the TrueMove data plan commands, like V3 --> 9789 work for TrueMove H? *900*4x# work for TrueMove H.

I think you have a TrueMove H pre-paid SIM? Do you know which data plan you are currently subscribed to? You may have to cancel any existing plan before you can subscribe to another one. If you could possibly provide any details it might elicit informative responses. For example: what kind of device do you have? How much data do you think you use in a month? What is your budget? etc.

Don't know much about the plan, just a 199 Bt sim pack bought at a local phone shop. It only came with 6 Bt credit and I bought a 300 Bt scratch card at 7-11 which lasted me about a week. But have sent and received a few photos via SMS to Aus in that time. I have an iPhone 4. Have wifi where I'm staying but when out and about I like to have Google maps and email as well as Facebook now and then. I think 10mb a day is probably enough for that.

So you have a TrueMove H SIM? Or is it TrueMove? Are you staying in Thailand for 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, 1 lifetime?Do you make phone calls? Again, if you can provide a bit of detail re: your situation, location, requirements then we can narrow the scope of the responses.

I am guessing that you really do have a TrueMove H SIM and require a monthly data plan offering 3G where available. If so, I would recommend that you add money and then subscribe to the 1 GB/monthly plan for 350 baht (excludes 7 % VAT).

post-9615-0-60392000-1339226635_thumb.jp