Almost Daily Beating Of Kids In School

galvheim

A teacher tried to hit me once at school because my shoes were scruffy. I actually used to box in my youth and as he went to slap me I hit him square in the nose twice breaking it in the process. He never tried that again and in fact he never taught in that school again after that.

I'm going to go against the grain here. Parents should be disciplining the kids, not the teachers. In a foreign country though the variables may be different. Perhaps speak to some of the other kids parents and see how they feel. If there are enough if you who disagree with these actions then take action.

Hope your proud of yourself,

I am especially as I managed to get a bad teacher booted out. No offence to those here who feel they got something out of being hit at school but tbh if a teacher can't control a student without violence then they are not fit to teach. Essentially your parents were to blame for not wing able to control you.

I was never hit and I turned out fine.

• Like 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A teacher tried to hit me once at school because my shoes were scruffy. I actually used to box in my youth and as he went to slap me I hit him square in the nose twice breaking it in the process. He never tried that again and in fact he never taught in that school again after that.

I'm going to go against the grain here. Parents should be disciplining the kids, not the teachers. In a foreign country though the variables may be different. Perhaps speak to some of the other kids parents and see how they feel. If there are enough if you who disagree with these actions then take action.

Mine papa said a teacher who hits a students really wants show power so he can sleep with them.

If a teacher hit my great grand children the teacher will be sleeping with fishes And I will be proud of it and take my chances is court.

Edited by harryfrompattaya

I went to a school in east London in the mid 50s and mid 60s caning was the normal punishment, teachers canned on the hand and the head master caned the bottom. I was on average caned once a week and deserved every one of them, without this check on our behavior we would have been out of control like the kids of today, no respect for people or property.

I remember the name of every teacher that caned me and hold no ill feeling or grudge against them doing their job.

i have worked in many schools in Queenland and seen first hand the disrespect the staff have to put up with from these and the helplessness of the staff to do anything about it apart from time out or suspendsion for a few days and these kids love that spend the time at the Mall or gaming rooms. Bring back the basics to education, and the old saying is right "spare the rod and spoil the child"and the last thing I would do and go home and tell my dad he would give me another whack for being a little shit at school and I loved him dearly he was a great Dad.

I grew up a decent person not addicted to violence or anything else for that matter and brought my 4 kids up the same way and they have never been any trouble

Yep, it taught us. NOW, it's give kids anything to keep them quiet. NOW, look at the kid society the west has created. sad.png

I am especially as I managed to get a bad teacher booted out. No offence to those here who feel they got something out of being hit at school but tbh if a teacher can't control a student without violence then they are not fit to teach. Essentially your parents were to blame for not wing able to control you.

Not according to your post 58

Not according to your post 58

Actually the post read 'tried to hit me'. There is a difference between that and actually being hit.

• Like 1