Being A Yank No Idea What This Is About

You`re never beat the Irlish?

I saw a report about this guy on Thai TV.

This is something truly wonderful, what an amazing experience and adventure it must be for these kids. Something they will remember for the rest of their lives. This must be the greatest good deed of the century.

You`re never beat the Irlish?

I saw a report about this guy on Thai TV.

This is something truly wonderful, what an amazing experience and adventure it must be for these kids. Something they will remember for the rest of their lives. This must be the greatest good deed of the century.

You'll never beat the Irish....................not you're

With the Italian flag in the background they must have gone on to do other country versions afterwards. Nothing can match the Copy copy and outsourcing culture of Asiathumbsup.gif

Only joking - loved it. Amazing to see Thai kids learn so much English by rote in presumably quite a short space of time. I hope someone explained to them what it was all about.

From another forum:

The Celtic Football Club connection is not to be joked about - it is most recently connected to one of the Good Child Foundation's volunteer workers - Celtic supporter Raemonn Gormley (19) - being stabbed to death in his home town of Blantyre in 2011, on his way home from watching a Celtic match in his local pub.

The 23yo murdererer (on bail at the time) received a minimum jail term of 19yrs.

As a result there is now a memorial to Raemonn in Thailand erected by the GCF and funded by CFC, and an ongoing conection between Celtic Football Club and the Good Child Foundation. Only a month or so ago CFC paid for many of the kids to come over to visit Scotland.

Not a simple football matter.

[media=]

[/media]

Johnny, it is a take on this and in regard to the Jolly Greens in the Euro's.

Good to see the Foundation continuing after the tragedy of last year.

Just so no one accuses me of "racism" I have no interest in American sport either, even when I was a kid, have never understood anyone being interested in grown men being so overpaid to run around and play games. . .

In primary school had only heard of Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle and Joe Namath, the last only because my Dad had him come to my 7th birthday right after they won some big game, something about the movie Heidi in there as well, all a bit of a muddle so many decades later.

So thanks for trying, but I still have no clue, haven't heard of anything mentioned in this thread, and have no interest other than the fact that those are sure some enthusiastic kids, looks like a wonderful programme.