American Private School Teacher Accused Of Sex With Minors At His East Pattaya Home

Rimmer

American Private School Teacher accused of sex with minors at his East Pattaya home

11_06_55_1_4.jpg

PATTAYA:--An American Teacher working for a private school in Rayong Province has been arrested in Pattaya, accused of sexually assaulting five boy’s under the age of 15.

Officers from the Region 2 Child and Women Protection Unit conducted a raid of a house at the Chockchai Garden 4 Estate in Soi Kao Noi on Saturday Night and arrested Mr. Gregory James Miller aged 48 from Illinois, USA, a teacher at the Garden International School.

Officers conducted the raid moments after 5 Children were seen to leave the house. Officers questioned them and one of them claimed he was paid money by Mr. Miller to conduct a sexual act with him. Officers conducted a full search of the house and report finding sexually explicit material featuring Mr. Miller with minors and seized a selection of items, including flash drives and a computer notebook along with a large amount of non-sexual toys for young children to play with.

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...t-pattaya-home/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-06-11

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

accused of sexually assaulting five boy’s under the age of 15.

arrested Mr. Gregory James Miller aged 48 from Illinois, USA, a teacher at the Garden International School.

Garden International School's website listed Greg Miller as the Homeroom Teacher for 5th Graders (most of whom are 12 year of age).

http://webcache.goog...lient=firefox-a

the above link is cached.... his name has since been dropped from the school's website.

===========================================================================

An article written by him just 4 days ago for the Pattaya Mail regarding a field trip he took his class of 5th graders on.

http://www.pattayama...ong-nooch-13485

Edited by Buchholz

I know nothing about this case, but I recommend reading the comments on the Pattaya One story which shed a very different light on matters.

Thanks for pointing that out. I had read the comments when this story was first posted but it seems now more info is coming to light.

I sure hope this guy is treated fairly although his career has been trashed regardless if the claims are true or false.

I know nothing about this case, but I recommend reading the comments on the Pattaya One story which shed a very different light on matters.

It would appear there is more to this story, the comments in the Pattaya One Story ring true to me. Child Molestation is one of the worst crimes there is, second to that is the deliberate false accusation of such.

Er, comments by anonymous posters have even less credibility than Pattaya One stories! Present company excepted.giggle.gif

Er, comments by anonymous posters have even less credibility than Pattaya One stories! Present company excepted.giggle.gif

And are they not anonumous on this forum?

accused of sexually assaulting five boy’s under the age of 15.

arrested Mr. Gregory James Miller aged 48 from Illinois, USA, a teacher at the Garden International School.

Garden International School's website listed Greg Miller as the Homeroom Teacher for 5th Graders (most of whom are 12 year of age).

http://webcache.goog...lient=firefox-a

the above link is cached.... his name has since been dropped from the school's website.

An article written by him just 4 days ago for the Pattaya Mail regarding a field trip he took his class of 5th graders on.

http://www.pattayama...ong-nooch-13485

Well this time of year its dam hard to get a job as term has started. Gregs fired!!!> get your Resumes ready everyone....... one man’s demise is another’s fortune!!!!

• Like 1

sexual assault is not determined by the age of the victims. The punishment might be different depending on the victims age. Regardless of the age of consent, this lad is being "accused" of sexual assault. Of course one would expect that sufficient evidence will be presented when he gets his day in court. If not, I think he would have a good case for defamation of character since he lost his income stream over this incident.

And are they not anonumous on this forum?

Yes, and they're not credible (and are often incredible) too.

Edited by Suradit69

Ummmmmmmm, is the age of consent in Thailand not on topic?

In this particular case no...because consent is not even implied in this case, and even if it was...the children concerned are still under age...therefore they cannot consent, if the allegations are true

Where there is smoke, there's fire.

Not all of the time of course but more times than not.

are where exactly is there smoke here?

"and report finding sexually explicit material featuring Mr. Miller with minors "

That bit in the report ?

A guy visits his new built home on the outskirts of Pattaya........within the premises (2 meter high wall) he finds 5 boys in the age of 8-10 years........the boys don't try to escape the possible danger of the huge farang, but with his daughter as a witness oone of the boy asks the farang: "Mister, you boom-boom him.......100 baht!"

Luckily the 5 brads weren't clever enough to go the police and claim to be abused!!

Where there is smoke, there's fire.

Not all of the time of course but more times than not.

are where exactly is there smoke here?

"and report finding sexually explicit material featuring Mr. Miller with minors "

That bit in the report ?

me personally won't believe it just on the words of the BIB. If they present it in court then I would agree that he needs to be punished.

A guy visits his new built home on the outskirts of Pattaya........within the premises (2 meter high wall) he finds 5 boys in the age of 8-10 years........the boys don't try to escape the possible danger of the huge farang, but with his daughter as a witness oone of the boy asks the farang: "Mister, you boom-boom him.......100 baht!"

Luckily the 5 brads weren't clever enough to go the police and claim to be abused!!

Did that happen or is it a fantasy or yours? Let's assume it's true, why would a straight guy wanna hump a 12 year old boy???