How Evil Is It To Do A Runner?

cdnmatt

Seems this thread really has attracted the cream of the crop. If you guys think that it's absolutely fine to leave someone you've been with for 3 years in the middle of the night with just a note, you deserve every bad relationship you get. I understand that a lot of you buy women from bars and then expect them to be your girlfriend only to later find out you aren't the only idiot supporting them, but to label every Thai as the same because of your bad decisions is more than a little harsh. Unless you are leaving some sort of abusive relationship, what possible reason could there be to not sit down and talk it over? It seems to me like a really weak move, one that takes little balls and a pretty low conscience. Leaving money is hardly the same as a real reason told to their face. Thai people aren't all the girl you paid for one night, if you don't want to respect them, then don't get into a relationship with them. What a bunch of wimps you all are for actually supporting this nonsense.

Seems like the OP didn't wimp out, though. Good for you, OP, that's how it should be done for anyone over the age of 8.

what the hell are you talking about.ever tryed to reason with a thai ladie if not dont post stupid comments on here.he should not even leave a note in my view and abye do a poo in the front room.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing like enough info here. What counts as a relationship? shared values and goals or a shared bed? There are a lot of farang guys that get burnt... but so too there are a lot of Thai women who are taken for a ride by uncaring farangs. The number I know of who have wives back home and shack up here for a while giving the girls an empty dream. If the experience of a lot of posters here is one of Thai women being bitches from hell, then they are guilty of making poor choices for a companion, or choosing for all the wrong reasons. Reading between the lines, the fact that you want to leave money tells me that you are having the guilts ... i.e. you are not in an abusive relationship otherwise you would be gone already. There are thousands of genuine, lovely Thai women out there. From my viewpoint, THE ONLY REASON I would do a late night runner is because I fear for my safety. If you fear for your safety IF you talk to her then you have chosen the wrong person. You really need to explain the details although I'm not sure I want to know if you need to go to an open forum for advice. Have you any friends to talk to?

I'm not going to read through the thread so don't know other views on this, but my view is if there is no marriage and no kids you are not commmited in anyway, so I don't see it as big deal at all, as you say you wouln't do in canada but you aint in canada are you...just be on your toes and get on with your life..

Btw, I wouldn't give yourself too much credit she may be happy to find out you have done one anyway....