Another Mall Planned For Ubon

elwood

I don't think this has been mentioned on this forum before; I read it today in the other paper.

Apparently Udon Charoensri Group is in the process of building the biggest community shopping mall, an open-mall concept, in Ubon Ratchathani, at a cost of 600 million baht and scheduled to open by year end.

There is also a mention of Robinson planning to open a second branch some time next year.

Elwood

BUGGER ! More shops for the "missus" to spend money in,that I haven't got.

Need more beer to numb the senses.

Cheers burp.gifburp.gif

I'm with you, wife seems to think shopping is the highest form of human endeavor. I on the other hand think beer drinking is the middle path to enlightenment. Jim

BUGGER ! More shops for the "missus" to spend money in,that I haven't got.

Need more beer to numb the senses.

Cheers burp.gifburp.gif

I'm with you, wife seems to think shopping is the highest form of human endeavor. I on the other hand think beer drinking is the middle path to enlightenment. Jim

I'm sure it can be sorted out, and I'm willing to help out! whistling.gif

Edited by bergen

Im an old bu$$er and at this point I shake my head and say - it"ll all end in tears.

Classic property bubble ahead in Ubon - same as you will all have seen 3 times in your life in your home country if youre over 50. If there was a derivative that represented a short on Ubon Id be buying it!

The BIGGY is near Homehub, Not sure the name but think called Central World.

The " biggy" you talk about is Thai Wasadu. It opened on the 8th this month.

Noooooooo, talking about near Homehub, the ground work is still being done.

beautiful car. ive seen two round my way; one in pristine original state, the other been souped up - when it roars off the front end nearly tips up!

This 2 ton dinosaur had around 700hp with the nitrous injection energized so could run the 1/4 in 11.5 at 121mph, good fun on the street too. w00t.gif