Where Does It All End?

lampard10

On picking up our Airport fare from the hotel this morning, we were informed by the hotel staff that there is no flight to Bangkok from Burirum today. I checked on their web site and sure enough. No flight BKK-BFV-BKK. The flights are now Tuesday,Thursday and Sunday.( the hotel told us Mon,Wed & Fri) My fare had a ticket BFV-BKK for today.

I called PB Air to ask them why they had changed it with no notice, and I was informed that they had not changed it, and the flight would be leaving on time. I informed them that their web-site differed. He could not understand why I was interested in the web-site when I had a ticket. He could not understand that PB Air were allowing people to book on the wrong day. I raised my voice a little, and he accused me of being drunk.

I repeated. Your web-site lets people book on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday.

"But we don't fly those days" was his response." What is your problem?"

I said " But people will be turning up at the Airport on the wrong days"

He came back with " That doesn't matter" :o

I would probably be banned if I wrote my reply to him. But try logging on to http://www.pbair.com and having a gander.

Edited by lampard10

The flights are now Tuesday,Thursday and Sunday.( the hotel told us Mon,Wed & Fri) My fare had a ticket BFV-BKK for today.

I called PB Air to ask them why they had changed it with no notice, and I was informed that they had not changed it, and the flight would be leaving on time. I informed them that their web-site differed.

The site says 1-3-6. You were either wrong first time or your complaint prompted the guy to ring up someone and have it reverted to what the reality is.

The flights are now Tuesday,Thursday and Sunday.( the hotel told us Mon,Wed & Fri) My fare had a ticket BFV-BKK for today.

I called PB Air to ask them why they had changed it with no notice, and I was informed that they had not changed it, and the flight would be leaving on time. I informed them that their web-site differed.

The site says 1-3-6. You were either wrong first time or your complaint prompted the guy to ring up someone and have it reverted to what the reality is.

No; I've just checked again. If you go to the web-site, and look at todays flights to see if it's late or not, it is not showing. So I then clicked on Flight search, entered my info as if I wanted to book the flight, and it came up only sunday, tuesday or thursday. But it does give the right price. If you go to all flights, then it gives BKK-BFV mon,wed & sat, but wrong price.

I suppose it depends on what you want.

1) Right day, wrong price

2) Wrong day, right price

Personally speaking I tend to go for 3) Right day, right price

Edited by lampard10

Ok now see what you are talking about. Suspect they may be the new schedules as the one they flying now is due to end on January 14? Strange that "todays flights" would not have it listed however. But in the history of Thai web sites not all that unusual. :o

You get what you pay for, if you pick a cheap airline, this is what expect. :o

PBAir isn't a cheap airline. They've taken over many of the old domestic routes that THAI no longer wanted to serve. Their fares are similar to the old TG fares (or higher).