Has Medication Effectively Shrunk Your Enlarged Prostrate

steveb

I had an ultrasound last week and asked the doctor to check the size of my prostrate as I have an enlarged prostrate and been told it is very large from past tests. The doctor told me I don't have an enlarged prostrate and it is normal size. I thought this can't be right and asked him to check it again. He confirmed it's normal size.

At first the medication didn't work,developed bladder stones and had them removed.Been on proscar and doxazosin the last year and it seems to have shrunk back to normal.

Anyone on medication have a similar experience and how much has your prostrate shrunk? Do you think as long as you take medication the prostrate will keep it's size. What happens if you stop medication? Does the prostrate quickly go back to it's enlarged state?

• For sure it will enlagre,to what degree ? Mine is huge,had a few ultasounds,camera up the backside. taken the drugs useless in Thailand ,so surgery if and when. It is urine retention that maybe a problem eventually,but at the mo Ill stick with it

• For sure it will enlagre,to what degree ? Mine is huge,had a few ultasounds,camera up the backside. taken the drugs useless in Thailand ,so surgery if and when. It is urine retention that maybe a problem eventually,but at the mo Ill stick with it

Sorry, I don't understand. Are you saying that the drugs are fake and therefore useless, or that they are simply not avaiable here.

Either way, I beg to disagree.

If you go to a reputable pharmacy, or better still a hospital, you will not be sold fake drugs, and as far as I am aware, all the regularly prescribed prostate drugs on the market elsewhere, are all available here.

You really do seem to have it in for Thailand as far as medical care is concerned. Maybe it is time that you just accepted that you can have a bad experience anywhere in the world but that doesn't mean the entire health system in that country and all the doctors are rubbish.

My own recent experiences have proved the complete opposite. I couldn't have wished to have been anywhere else in the world for my heart operation - either private or public. I was surrounded by professionalism and care of the very highest order, and I have been a few hospitals in a few countries in my time, so I do know what I am talking about.

But, of course you can believe what you choose to believe, and I can respect that.

Sorry, I don't understand. Are you saying that the drugs are fake and therefore useless, or that they are simply not avaiable here.

If you go to a reputable pharmacy, or better still a hospital, you will not be sold fake drugs, and as far as I am aware, all the regularly prescribed prostate drugs on the market elsewhere, are all available here.

You really do seem to have it in for Thailand as far as medical care is concerned. Maybe it is time that you just accepted that you can have a bad experience anywhere in the world but that doesn't mean the entire health system in that country and all the doctors are rubbish.

My own recent experiences have proved the complete opposite. I couldn't have wished to have been anywhere else in the world for my heart operation - either private or public. I was surrounded by professionalism and care of the very highest order, and I have been a few hospitals in a few countries in my time, so I do know what I am talking about.

But, of course you can believe what you choose to believe, and I can respect that.

Not saying they are useless per se they involve loss of sex drive,anyway they made me feel sick most of the time not just in Thailand Uk US wherever

Not saying they are useless per se they involve loss of sex drive,anyway they made me feel sick most of the time not just in Thailand Uk US wherever

You are better off taking herbal supplements for enlarged prostate. Swisse Prostate Formula is very good. Lose weight, diet, exercise and stay away from alcohol when you have prostate problems.