True Cable Internet Vs Tot Fiber To Home

MartinBKK

Does anyone have experience with either of these in the sansai area? Both of these are now available in my moo baan. Tot is more expensive with 10/1 being 1490 baht a month. True has 20/2 for 1299. That is quite a difference so is tot that much better? Thanks for your help.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Thaivisa Connect App

I am in San Sai near to Mae Jo and have just had airnet fitted. It is real good with 7 up and 7 down. 590 per month.

Thanks for the reply. I am quite interested to know about tot fibre to the home if anyone has it? I already have TOT ADSL so am wondering if it is significantly better?

I have true and it is very good and reliable but the reason i upgraded it so i could watch t.v in the uk but i can't change the speed of the servers in the uk so it made no difference to me but if i want to surf or download anything then it is very good .

What are the best options for internet at the moment? I'm moving into a new apartment next week and am looking to get a new internet company - I'm currently using 3bb premier but it seems well overpriced at 2.7k per month.

Does anyone know if True cable or True ADSL is better than 3bb premier? And what is TOT fiber and Airnet? I've not heard of these 2 services before.

What are the best options for internet at the moment? I'm moving into a new apartment next week and am looking to get a new internet company - I'm currently using 3bb premier but it seems well overpriced at 2.7k per month.

Does anyone know if True cable or True ADSL is better than 3bb premier? And what is TOT fiber and Airnet? I've not heard of these 2 services before.

I use 3BB ordinary (1070 BT/month) & and True cable (I think its 699 BT/month - their billing system leaves a lot to be desired)

I find them about the same, although True speeds a bit better.