Do You Ask About Your Wife’S/Girlfriend'S Past Relationships And What She Done Before You Met?

Beetlejuice

I know hers, she know mine - i never ask for details, as the problem with questions, is that most of the time, you get answers smile.png

And the answers will always be the answers they think you want to hear.

Lying to save face and avoid confrontation is the Thai way.

As a person with a Thai wife, Thai friends, trying to integrate, yadda, yadda, you should already know this.

I feel sad for you guys, i really do - you are the most xenophobic idiots, iv'e ever come across...congratulations! clap2.gif

I often wondered, when i visited those girly bars, why the Farang dudes, just sad there staring out in the blue air, not talking to their "partner"....

Now i know, you guys a simply just miserable and hate your life - and it shines through in all posts in this forum, its actually hilarious cheesy.gif

I'm always suspicious of people that call themselves Khun.

Just sayin'

• Like 2

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know hers, she know mine - i never ask for details, as the problem with questions, is that most of the time, you get answers smile.png

As a person with a Thai wife, Thai friends, trying to integrate, yadda, yadda, you should already know this.

I feel sad for you guys, i really do - you are the most xenophobic idiots, iv'e ever come across...congratulations! clap2.gif

I often wondered, when i visited those girly bars, why the Farang dudes, just sad there staring out in the blue air, not talking to their "partner"....

Now i know, you guys a simply just miserable and hate your life - and it shines through in all posts in this forum, its actually hilarious cheesy.gif

Really?

Why did you have to visit girly bars and if you were so happy and having a great time, why were you so interested in what all the other farangs were doing?

Perhaps while the others were sad just staring out into the blue air, you were also sad and bored and staring at them?

The mind boggles.

• Like 1

Your tarring everyone with the same brush Mr Moo also your trolling.

I doubt you'll last long here with your views if you keep it up but then again I suspect you'll come back as a reicarnated troll with a new name and IP addy.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

and you're sitting here reading...and enjoying it.....just admit you are as sick and twisted as the rest....maybe reverse twist, but nevertheless.

• Like 1

I once had a work college back in the States who met his American born Thai wife at a New Jersey university; they were both students together in the same group.

A couple of years into the marriage and this guy considered himself very happy and believed his wife was a mild decent girl that butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth.

One day the guy met an old friend he knew from university and discovered that not long prior to his marriage that his then Thai girlfriend went to a party and ended up in a bed with two guys having a threesome. The worse of it was that he knew these two guys and was still in contact with them, plus it appeared everyone knew except him.

He questioned his wife and asked her why she had never confided in him regarding this incident and that because of it, he now feels humiliated and would never be able to face his old university friends again. Not long after that, the marriage ended in divorce, because it was just something the guy could not live with.

So hiding the past can have two opposite affects. Firstly, if a person discovers something unsavoury about they’re partner’s past, it could have devastating results or on the other hand, what one doesn’t know, may never hurt them? That is the question.

That's very sad that the man was so unable to accept that his wife had a past that is quite "normal" for many people, that he had to throw it all away.

These days, it would be unreasonable to expect that a woman would be virginal on her wedding day.

As for the other people knowing, by all means cut them from his life if he couldn't face them, but why make his wife suffer for it? She was the same person after he found out as before, it is just his inability to accept the truth that is at fault here. Better to spend some money on a good psychologist, than a divorce.

BTW, the chance of him finding someone compatible that doesn't have the same sort of past is almost nil, IMO.

When I spoke with my work college after the divorce, he said the clincher was that he discovered his wife could be two different people and believed he hardly knew her at all.

He said; when she was with him, the sex part was so, so and that she could be rather inhibited in lots of ways towards him. But during later conversations with other people who knew her before the marriage, his wife had a reputation of being an out going party girl who had limited inhibitions and was partial to being easy and sleeping around.

There was probably a lot more to this story than what my friend was letting on and afterwards for some reasons he just did not trust her anymore.

But it does prove a point that no matter how long we are with people, we never truly get to know what they are really like and I always consider people that are reluctant to mention their past and have obvious secrets as suspect.

its pretty obvious that he is simply crap in bed.

• Like 1

Really?

Why did you have to visit girly bars and if you were so happy and having a great time, why were you so interested in what all the other farangs were doing?

Perhaps while the others were sad just staring out into the blue air, you were also sad and bored and staring at them?

The mind boggles.

I would be there with friends, having fun - no love lost there :)

It's been something most of my Farangs friends have been noticing, those older dudes grabbing a girl and a beer, giving her a drink and then both of them just sit and stare directly out in the air....looking miserable, that seems to us a bit strange? Maybe you can explain...what's the fun in that?

We talk about them while we have sex...it is quite the bonding experience.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

He forgot to mention she says I was the best.

If you know her...what does she look like then ??? huh ??

long black hair, and when she buys sunglasses she has to look really hard for a pair that wont slide off her face.

• Like 1

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Double post

Edited by theblether

long black hair, and when she buys sunglasses she has to look really hard for a pair that wont slide off her face.

lol...have not heard that one before....but no, she has had a nose job.....hair not black either.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Ehm.....Like a cross between Elle McPherson and Angelina Jolie's lips.....but without the height and the boobies.

You walked into that one Mr Sam

• Like 1

[

I would be there with friends, having fun - no love lost there smile.png

It's been something most of my Farangs friends have been noticing, those older dudes grabbing a girl and a beer, giving her a drink and then both of them just sit and stare directly out in the air....looking miserable, that seems to us a bit strange? Maybe you can explain...what's the fun in that?

What does this have to do with the theme of this thread?

If you start your own thread, titled; giving her a drink and then both of them just sit and stare directly out in the air....looking miserable, than I`ll answer your question.

Ehm.....Like a cross between Elle McPherson and Angelina Jolie's lips.....but without the height and the boobies.

Bugger.

Will have to talk to her about this tonight.

• Like 1

Your tarring everyone with the same brush Mr Moo also your trolling.

I doubt you'll last long here with your views if you keep it up but then again I suspect you'll come back as a reicarnated troll with a new name and IP addy.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

I'm NOT trolling.

I just don't think all Thai's are lying, stealing, scum - therefore people flame me - something i find strange? What is the Trolling in that?

I've just re-read some of my resent post's - yeah the come out a bit harsh, but like i said English is not my native tongue, and i guess i' a bit younger that the average poster in here, thous my language might be slightly more direct.

But i didn't break any forum rules and i'm not trolling.

Unless you can only be a member here, if you hate the Thai's?

Edited by KhunMoo

[

If you start your own thread, titled; giving her a drink and then both of them just sit and stare directly out in the air....looking miserable, than I`ll answer your question.

Nothing, sorry - but TP kinda provoked me with his "yadda yadda yadda" nonsense.

My first reply in this thread was quite genuine - I think you should know your partners past, Thai or what ever nationality - personally i don't need details.

[

Nothing, sorry - but TP kinda provoked me with his "yadda yadda yadda" nonsense.

My first reply in this thread was quite genuine - I think you should know your partners past, Thai or what ever nationality - personally i don't need details.

Chill out KhunMoo, this is the general forum, this is where we fight like rats in a sack. It's great fun.

• Like 1

If they were even slightly pretty, then they were probably shagged by more men than you can imagine.

They will all claim to be either virgins or only had one previous boyfriend ...... depending on how gullible they think you look.

Why would you even care about what they did in the past and who they did it with?

A simple:

Lets both go for a HIV test before we move in together, solves all potential problems.

Now this is exactly the type of response that leaves me in no doubt whatsoever that there are an awful lot of total farang losers alive and well in this country. Consider, for a moment, the sheer, unbridled idiocy of what you've just written. Allow me to paraphrase in my summary; if the Thai girl is/was even remotely pretty, then she has been/was probably shagged by more men than you could imagine.

It seems obvious that all of your liaisons with Thai women have been conducted with those specimens made available to you at the barstool because only an inebriated buffoon could trot out such offensive drivel but not all of us scrape the bottom of the barrel like you do or have done.

There are millions of respectable Thai women who wouldn't dream of shagging around - it's just that they wouldn't hang around men like you long enough to discuss their past.

Well said mate - he is one really pathetic sicko who seems to hate everything about Thais and Thailand.

• Like 1

[

Chill out KhunMoo, this is the general forum, this is where we fight like rats in a sack. It's great fun.

Yeah, i'm starting to see the pattern now - I do love a good verbal fight too - and without idiot's it's hard to get one, so I've decided to love TP rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

Strange question - OF COURSE I have asked her about her past relationships etc. I'm not going to say anything about it here.

I`m not asking anyone to go into detail or draw pictures, my point is, how open is your Thai partner with you regarding her past?

Some of them don't even know who their exes were!!

I had an ex who was married and didn't even know what her husband's job was, just that he was an engineer in Sri Racha, which I was also at the time so I might even have met him!

Farangs in Thailand should understand that the Thai girl that they're with is going to have a history--100% of the time. A virgin Thai girl, for example, is not going to be interested in a farang. Her first love will be a Thai guy. That's just the way it is. If it doesn't work out, then she may opt for Plan B. Do you want her to come clean? Then she'll say that the one and only man she ever loved broke her heart. But if it was up to her, she'd prefer to be back with him...but it's just not possible. Is that what you really want to hear? I think not.

If she wants to open up, she will. If not, let her be. She has her reasons.

• Like 1

If they were even slightly pretty, then they were probably shagged by more men than you can imagine.

They will all claim to be either virgins or only had one previous boyfriend ...... depending on how gullible they think you look.

Why would you even care about what they did in the past and who they did it with?

A simple:

Lets both go for a HIV test before we move in together, solves all potential problems.

Now this is exactly the type of response that leaves me in no doubt whatsoever that there are an awful lot of total farang losers alive and well in this country. Consider, for a moment, the sheer, unbridled idiocy of what you've just written. Allow me to paraphrase in my summary; if the Thai girl is/was even remotely pretty, then she has been/was probably shagged by more men than you could imagine.

It seems obvious that all of your liaisons with Thai women have been conducted with those specimens made available to you at the barstool because only an inebriated buffoon could trot out such offensive drivel but not all of us scrape the bottom of the barrel like you do or have done.

There are millions of respectable Thai women who wouldn't dream of shagging around - it's just that they wouldn't hang around men like you long enough to discuss their past.

the contrary is also true, there are a fair schwack of remarkably women in thailand who will shag around -- but not with men like him.

Farangs in Thailand should understand that the Thai girl that they're with is going to have a history--100% of the time. A virgin Thai girl, for example, is not going to be interested in a farang. Her first love will be a Thai guy. That's just the way it is.

This is certainly generally true, but if you really try hard enough there are still some virgins out there. Not that I generally focus on that, in fact I prefer them broken in just a little, but you have to choose something to make the hunt more interesting.

Sometimes I look for girls whose fourth finger is longer than their middle one, or where the two eye colors don't quite match. H

If it doesn't work out, then she may opt for Plan B. Do you want her to come clean? Then she'll say that the one and only man she ever loved broke her heart. But if it was up to her, she'd prefer to be back with him...but it's just not possible. Is that what you really want to hear? I think not.

If she wants to open up, she will. If not, let her be. She has her reasons.

Wise and true, definitely nothing good comes from prying, true for all sorts of relationships, including one's children. When they're ready to disclose they will, all you can do is create a close and trusting environment and keep your senses tuned for when they're ready.

I'm sorry but you're just wrong.

Beautiful women in Thailand have a lot of sex all the time with lots of fellows, just as they do back home, because they love sex, it feels good, just for fun. In your patriarchal dreams you think they're all demure and Victorian-virginal but that's a fantasy, except for those families that keep them under lock and key and then hand the keys to their arranged-marriage husband. Very few of those left in LOS these days, for many decades in fact, and except for very rare circles it wasn't true historically either. The wealthy and educated ones are just more discreet about it - that's what makes them respectable. None of the above has anything to do with the commercial sex industry, or sexpats or anything.

Don't know why you'd buy into the fictions spun by the Ministry of Culture etc. I suppose you believe the nobility here have never experienced violence withing their families over their positions of wealth and power? Believe the official history books do you?

I'm sorry but you're just wrong.

Beautiful women in Thailand have a lot of sex all the time with lots of fellows, just as they do back home, because they love sex, it feels good, just for fun. In your patriarchal dreams you think they're all demure and Victorian-virginal but that's a fantasy, except for those families that keep them under lock and key and then hand the keys to their arranged-marriage husband. Very few of those left in LOS these days, for many decades in fact, and except for very rare circles it wasn't true historically either. The wealthy and educated ones are just more discreet about it - that's what makes them respectable. None of the above has anything to do with the commercial sex industry, or sexpats or anything.

Don't know why you'd buy into the fictions spun by the Ministry of Culture etc. I suppose you believe the nobility here have never experienced violence withing their families over their positions of wealth and power? Believe the official history books do you?

i think you are both talking through opposing orifices.

Some beautiful women shag around, some don't -- whether they are thai or not, rich or not, respectable or not.

ironically you you are both self-styled experts on thai womanhood who omit the possibility of anything outside your own experience

• Like 2

I once had a work college back in the States who met his American born Thai wife at a New Jersey university; they were both students together in the same group.

A couple of years into the marriage and this guy considered himself very happy and believed his wife was a mild decent girl that butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth.

One day the guy met an old friend he knew from university and discovered that not long prior to his marriage that his then Thai girlfriend went to a party and ended up in a bed with two guys having a threesome. The worse of it was that he knew these two guys and was still in contact with them, plus it appeared everyone knew except him.

He questioned his wife and asked her why she had never confided in him regarding this incident and that because of it, he now feels humiliated and would never be able to face his old university friends again. Not long after that, the marriage ended in divorce, because it was just something the guy could not live with.

So hiding the past can have two opposite affects. Firstly, if a person discovers something unsavoury about they’re partner’s past, it could have devastating results or on the other hand, what one doesn’t know, may never hurt them? That is the question.

That's very sad that the man was so unable to accept that his wife had a past that is quite "normal" for many people, that he had to throw it all away.

These days, it would be unreasonable to expect that a woman would be virginal on her wedding day.

You mean that it's sad that a man can't get over the fact that his wife had a threesome with two of his fiends SHORTLY before his marriage?

Strange question - OF COURSE I have asked her about her past relationships etc. I'm not going to say anything about it here.

I`m not asking anyone to go into detail or draw pictures, my point is, how open is your Thai partner with you regarding her past?

Some of them don't even know who their exes were!!

I had an ex who was married and didn't even know what her husband's job was, just that he was an engineer in Sri Racha, which I was also at the time so I might even have met him!

I have an ex who was with her new boyfriend for several months already and still thought that he was Irish, while in fact he is an Austrian.