Where For Threading

JXXXL

I think you mean hair removal by tread, there are many beauty shops in Bangkok do that, they call Mung-Ming (hair plucking by tread) , it is Chinese language.

In Chiang Mai, you can ask any beauty shop at the market opposit of front gate of Chiang Mai university (info. not update), or on Nimmanhemin road (soi 9 etc), Central airport plaza or Central Kad Suan Kaew, there are many beauty shops there but mostly they do it with some product called wax.

All the places I say I am not sure they do also treading or just only wax.

I think you mean hair removal by tread, there are many beauty shops in Bangkok do that, they call Mung-Ming (hair plucking by tread) , it is Chinese language.

In Chiang Mai, you can ask any beauty shop at the market opposit of front gate of Chiang Mai university (info. not update), or on Nimmanhemin road (soi 9 etc), Central airport plaza or Central Kad Suan Kaew, there are many beauty shops there but mostly they do it with some product called wax.

All the places I say I am not sure they do also treading or just only wax.

No CMBE, it's not called Tread... The OP had it right. It's super popular in the U.S. right now for thinning and shaping eyebrows and called Threading because they actually use a cotton THREAD to remove the hair.

http://en.wikipedia....ing_(epilation)

Edited by 65Craig