PM Yingluck Confident Tourism Income Will Reach Bt2 Trillion Within 5 Years

webfact

TAT unveils 2013 tourism plan

BANGKOK, 16 July 2012 (NNT) Tourism Authority of Thailand(TAT) has unveiled its countrys tourism plan for 2013 by promoting Amazing Thailand : Always Amazes You campaign.

TAT Governer Surapol Svetasreni, along with his officials, has unveiled the agency's tourism plan for 2013. It will be focused on the Thai style and Thai tradition to make travelling outstanding and unique compared to its competitors' through 2 campaigns:

Amazing Thailand : Always Amazes You and Travel with Heart for Thailands prosperity, and at the same time enhance all qualities regarding tourism industry to attract more foreign visitors.

In terms of marketing plan, the TAT has been doing its best trying to increase tourism revenues to 2 trillion baht by the year 2015.

At present Thailand has gained 966 billion baht from foreign tourism market and 453 billion from local tourists, which has increased by 13 percent and 6 percent respectively.

In addition to the TATs plan, 4 strategies have been taken into account:

1.) add uniqueness toThai brands

2.) expand tourism market in terms of quality

3.) attract more group visitors

4.) support online marketing

http://thainews.prd....id=255507170006

Is that what you call canonisation?

If it is, it's about time they fired the canon.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll all be rich, but it will take a bit longer than 6 months it seems.

Do her statements allow for her possibly starting a civil war in an attempt to whitewash her brother, or will that be another "cultural attraction"?

Do her statements allow for her possibly starting a civil war in an attempt to whitewash her brother, or will that be another "cultural attraction"?

Sorry to disappoint you OzMick,but Thaksin said he would make "all Thais rich in six months"I don't think he considered Farangs in that statement. sick.gif

Sorry to disappoint you OzMick,but Thaksin said he would make "all Thais rich in six months"I don't think he considered Farangs in that statement. sick.gif

I also think he gave Thais scant regard when he made that statement..... and he's late btw.

I also think he gave Thais scant regard when he made that statement..... and he's late btw.

Yes sooner or later (much later) it will come home to them what an Arch B***S**TT** he really is!

Edited by MAJIC

TAT unveils 2013 tourism plan

"Travel with Heart for Thailand's prosperity"

A spectacular example displaying what TAT really want and not knowing what tourists want.

Is that slogan for real. God help us......

I thought it meant we would all be traveling with you. :P

Edited by Buchholz