'Secrets Bar & Hotel' Raid Leads To American Manager's Arrest: Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since charges were dropped I'd say nowt to be forgiven for.

If charges were dropped then why is larry still not working in secrets ?

He might be behind the scenes but he has not been in the bar in the last 7 days.

I should know because i have been in there everyday

Well since charges were dropped I'd say nowt to be forgiven for.

If charges were dropped then why is larry still not working in secrets ?

He might be behind the scenes but he has not been in the bar in the last 7 days.

I should know because i have been in there everyday

If you had just been through this mangle ..... would you be there?

Why not.Life has to continue.It is not as if someone died or he spent time in jail or just saw one of his army buddies shot in front of his eyes. I do not believe charges have been dropped.

Spectacular lack of empathy shown there.... well done.

Bet you didn't cry at the end of Old Yeller either or even have a basic understanding of why some did.

Edited by Thaddeus

Why not.Life has to continue.It is not as if someone died or he spent time in jail or just saw one of his army buddies shot in front of his eyes. I do not believe charges have been dropped.

Spectacular lack of empathy shown there.... well done.

Bet you didn't cry at the end of Old Yeller either or even have a basic understanding of why some did.

I feel sorry for him because he is a nice man.I think that the charges were not dropped yet that is my point.

Larry is a strong person i don't think what happened shook him as much as you may think.

He is still out and about everyday happy and lively.

By the way i am just giving my own opinion.I do not want to get into a heated debate with you because you along with tropo are two of my favorite posters on thai visa wai.gif

Edited by Dongtanpatters

By the way i am just giving my own opinion.I do not want to get into a heated debate with you because you along with tropo are two of my favorite posters on thai visa wai.gif

I don't want to get into a heated debate either, this is one of the problems of a type orientated medium, inflection and inference can be lost and assumed, even the smileys don't help that much, your earlier post on this came across as a little bit callous, I now apologise..

//edit/spelling bad/ don't want the spelling and grammar police on my back ;)

Edited by Thaddeus

No need to apologize friend i understand my comment might of came across as harsh.

I have Larry's telephone number but i do not feel it is my place to call him and ask him what is happening.I did send him a message wishing him all the best.

I hope i see him in secrets soon.Someone said that Mr miller said the charges were dropped.

I still there is something going on.Larry and secrets were set up that is evident.

If charges were dropped which i hope they were then i bet it cost a pretty penny.

I also think this post comes across as callous, bordering on psychopathicsad.png

I also think this post comes across as callous, bordering on psychopathicsad.png

I apologize for that comment.

• Like 1

Several posts have been removed. Please abide by forum rules:

In using Thai Visa I agree:

1) To respect fellow members.

Edit: We think this thread has run it's course and best to close for now.

Topic Closed.

Edited by craigt3365
Closed Topic.