Poll: Do You Fear Posting Because Many Posts Are Hostile?

PaullyW

Do you fear posting because many posts are hostile?  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious ... how does a topic which almost 300 replies in less then a day then absolutely zero for the next 12 hours?

Flesh eating zombies have risen from the grave and are attacking the living is my guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTqRK6OHShQ

Although some TVF members will be relieved to know its not a religious holiday therefore the pubs will still be open as they contemplate the possible nightmare of a full 24 hours completely sober and facing the terror of reality.biggrin.png

Ok dad.

whistling.gif

I know..................but to be fair it did give me a chance to tell soi41, Jingthing and Aneliane that they sometimes annoy me, I'm quite chuffed at that biggrin.png

And in such a positive way too. I thought that was quite classy.

Of course, you lost me when you said 'we're not always right'.

I am.

I just realized how pointless this all thaivisa thing is.

You are right I should not take personal attacks personally

In fact, your reactions to what I write, has very little to do with what I write, or even what you think of me.

It has to do with how pissed off you still are about old stuffs and how much/long you think I should pay for it.

For months Bendix and Blether 's each comments has been negative towards me.

I asked you both to put me on their iggy list, which should make sense since you disagree/dislike/criticize everything I write.

It might have made you realized the limit of your logic/ or that you may have gone too far/or that I have paid enough for my supposed faults/mistakes or stuffs you considered as faults, or may be it is some type of rite of passage that i have passed (who knows/cares?) ...

but now all of the sudden, I am in a strange "state of grace" and everything I write is met with positive comments from you.

I could write the flipping phone book the all time, it wouldn't make any difference.

By the way, it's only been a couple of days since Aneliane requested that I put her on ignore too.......at this rate she'll be talking to herself biggrin.png

True, but even then she'd still be able to pick a fight, even with herself.

• Like 1

Ok dad.

whistling.gif

I know..................but to be fair it did give me a chance to tell soi41, Jingthing and Aneliane that they sometimes annoy me, I'm quite chuffed at that biggrin.png

I am.

In fact, your reactions to what I write, has very little to do with what I write, or even what you think of me.

It has to do with how pissed off you still are about old stuffs and how much/long you think I should pay for it.

I asked you both to put me on their iggy list, which should make sense since you disagree/dislike/criticize everything I write.

It might have made you realized the limit of your logic/ or that you may have gone too far/or that I have paid enough for my supposed faults/mistakes or stuffs you considered as faults, or may be it is some type of rite of passage that i have passed (who knows/cares?) ...

but now all of the sudden, I am in a strange "state of grace" and everything I write is met with positive comments from you.

I could write the flipping phone book the all time, it wouldn't make any difference.

Baffling. Truly bafflling.

Believe it or not, madamoiselle, but you barely register on my radar and i spend the square root of zip time thinking about you, your opinions or your posts.

As for your past mistakes, I have no idea what you mean.

This is an internet forum. Please, do yourself a favour. Get over yourself.

Ok dad.

whistling.gif

I am.

I have found that the majority of lasses who post either use the "women's sub forum" or the "General" and to be honest I think they are well received. It is after all a forum for all and sundry, granted with a huge male audience.

The lasses are no "walk overs" meaning they can give dish it out when required but overall I see the male populace are quite protective of our female members which is quite endearing.

You are obviously a women of substance taking care of your animals etc, and obviously you have much to contribute to the forum, lets face it, it takes a very brave person to tackle a forum in a language foreign to yourself, so hats off to you.

The persecution complex will always bring out the negative in people, I know I am one of the greatest culprits but maybe having the ability to laugh at yourself, so that the membership will laugh with you will stand you in a better stead!

Pax?

Eddie

I have found that the majority of lasses who post either use the "women's sub forum" or the "General" and to be honest I think they are well received. It is after all a forum for all and sundry, granted with a huge male audience.

The lasses are no "walk overs" meaning they can give dish it out when required but overall I see the male populace are quite protective of our female members which is quite endearing.

You are obviously a women of substance taking care of your animals etc, and obviously you have much to contribute to the forum, lets face it, it takes a very brave person to tackle a forum in a language foreign to yourself, so hats off to you.

The persecution complex will always bring out the negative in people, I know I am one of the greatest culprits but maybe having the ability to laugh at yourself, so that the membership will laugh with you will stand you in a better stead!

Pax?

Eddie

I don't believe in that

I am as general as anyone could be here and don't want to be sub categorized because I happen to be a female

As for pax, let's see your next few posts first

Pax?

Eddie

I don't believe in that

I am as general as anyone could be here and don't want to be sub categorized because I happen to be a female

How can you be 'general' with feet that big ??

Pax?

Eddie

I don't believe in that

red-rag-to-a-bull.jpg

Oh boy I tried!

Pax?

Eddie

I don't believe in that

I also have a big nose, a big clitoris, huge hands but small breast and tiny eyes.

I thought I give you some alternative choices to renew your hilarious comments

• Like 2

What is an 'iggy list' ... is a French Term?

I studied German at school ...

"iggy" Australian slang for "ignore"tongue.png

Pax?

Eddie

I don't believe in that

I also have a big nose, a big clitoris, huge hands but small breast and tiny eyes.

The important thing here is....do your toes stick out of the water when you are in the bath ??

"iggy" Australian slang for "ignore"tongue.png

Thai Visa Forum, never ceases to amaze me.

Here I am using Aussie slang on the subject of 'Jump' and here is aneliane teaching me so uniquely Australian Slang ... a Frenchie no less.

aneliane ... I tip my hat to you ... wai.gif

Pax?

Eddie

I don't believe in that

You sound like my dream girl :) Like I said b4, more than capable of giving as good as you get.

Ok dad.

whistling.gif

I am.

Good Morning Aneliane

I always think of it being at an informal dinner party....everyone will have varying opinions which is healthy.

We also have a variation of time zones on TV, some people will be drinking when others are having coffee therefore sometimes it becomes heated.

Do you think it is healthy when someone uses a thread to promote an idiotic philosophy. TVF attracts a small contingent that see enemas as a cureall. I'm serious. There was a thread the other day on the pharma companies in Thailand. Ok, people will have different perceptions. I can understand that. However, I just have no patience when a dingbat gets going with one of these "alternative" therapies, claiming that cancer is not a disease and that the way of dealing with it is by taking all sorts of untested and unproven "supplements" and following a regime of coffee enemas. I don't even understand why anyone would be proud of promoting shoving a solution of coffee in one's bowel. Do these people raise the issue when they are at the local bar? What do they say, to people? Oh wow, I'm feeling marvelous, I just pumped a liter of coffee up my bum. Wouldn't most people run away from someone like that?

• Like 1

I always think of it being at an informal dinner party....everyone will have varying opinions which is healthy.

We also have a variation of time zones on TV, some people will be drinking when others are having coffee therefore sometimes it becomes heated.

Do you think it is healthy when someone uses a thread to promote an idiotic philosophy. TVF attracts a small contingent that see enemas as a cureall. I'm serious. There was a thread the other day on the pharma companies in Thailand. Ok, people will have different perceptions. I can understand that. However, I just have no patience when a dingbat gets going with one of these "alternative" therapies, claiming that cancer is not a disease and that the way of dealing with it is by taking all sorts of untested and unproven "supplements" and following a regime of coffee enemas. I don't even understand why anyone would be proud of promoting shoving a solution of coffee in one's bowel. Do these people raise the issue when they are at the local bar? What do they say, to people? Oh wow, I'm feeling marvelous, I just pumped a liter of coffee up my bum. Wouldn't most people run away from someone like that?

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif You have a very valid point Sir!

I can see you've been holding that one in for some time.......betcha feel better now you've got that off your chest.

I feel better for you. clap2.gif