Evaluate My Photo......What Do You See?

theblether

The background to this photo is the it's the first time my lady has felt a wave lift her off her feet, what do you see??

post-132287-0-31003500-1340055178_thumb.

Taken at Kata Noi Beach, Phuket, with a Canon130. It's caused a bit of debate in my office with differing opinions so I thought I would ask the experts.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The background to this photo is the it's the first time my lady has felt a wave lift her off her feet, what do you see??

Well, what Kan one say about your good Lady's life jacket (saying it would be against forum rule) whistling.gif

The smile is great BTW biggrin.png

Win w00t.gif

• Like 2

I don't see any waves, could it be something else lifting her off her feet and causing the smile?

cheesy.gif Stop it!!

Right, the debate in the office was....does she look scared? I love the photo but that being said to me made me wonder was I looking at the photo through rose tinted spectacles?

Now I've been told that she looks like a toothy lop breasted skeleton in mid orgasm. blink.png

I'll need to get a better camera biggrin.png

Usually, when some asks about 'Evaluate my Photo' ... mostly we get technical advice ... then you mob trundle in!

OH ... BTW theblether ... nice to see you post a few photos of the Lassie ... she is a sweetie.

I'd love to get her to go shopping (with your money) and get my Lassie a few new clothes as she is still in the jeans and polo shirt mindset ... you can take the Girl out of the Farm but you can't ... whistling.gif

Usually, when some asks about 'Evaluate my Photo' ... mostly we get technical advice ... then you mob trundle in!

OH ... BTW theblether ... nice to see you post a few photos of the Lassie ... she is a sweetie.

I'd love to get her to go shopping (with your money) and get my Lassie a few new clothes as she is still in the jeans and polo shirt mindset ... you can take the Girl out of the Farm but you can't ... whistling.gif

You adorn your best hiking boots, take your e reader, some glucose drinks and shop till you drop with her David! That is the meaning of true love!wub.png

@SamSiam..........move away from the laptop, you're hallucinating!!! rolleyes.gif

@MaxwellsDemon..........I didn't want to say but that's an effect I commonly have on ladies, it can be embarrassing in 7/11, so it's not the camera, it's me biggrin.png

To tell you the truth I was looking for a bit of technical input, I'd like to learn a lot more about digital photography. Also I've a couple of thousand of photos of my lady and that first one is the one that causes the most comment. Some people love it, some people think she looks scared.

I'm delighted to report that the evening wear outfit cost about 700 baht. Taking into consideration the fact that she was earning 200 baht a day in the cafe she worked in that's 3 and 1/2 days wages. I thought she looked amazing and commented and she said " It's not money, it's style ". She regrets saying that because since then when she fixates on new expensive shoes she get's the same retort.

She's learning a bit about Scottish culture biggrin.png

• Like 2