Family Bungalow/hotels

mai puchai thai

If you come with a family and children I would /strongly/ suggest you don't stay around walking street. Regardless of how you feel about prostitution I don't think it's a very fun area for kids or wifes. Find a place in Jomtien instead, there are plenty and it's a lot more laid back.

If you come with a family and children I would /strongly/ suggest you don't stay around walking street. Regardless of how you feel about prostitution I don't think it's a very fun area for kids or wifes. Find a place in Jomtien instead, there are plenty and it's a lot more laid back.

Try this - Jomtien Grand Palace bungalows.

In the low season they are 1100-1200B with breakfast.

If you imagine that this picture was taken 100m from the beach (from the far end of the Jomtien Grand Palace hotel main building), the bungalows are the green roofs. The high rise building to the right is the Jomtien Welcome hotel.

jgp0.jpg

They are around their own pool (the main building has it's own) and it's really quiet and nice there. I have stayed with my own family and inlaws probably 10 times over last 2 years.

jgp1.JPG

jgp3.jpg

Inside, they are fairly spacious, 54sqm or so. The door in the back is the connecting door to the second half of the bungalow, ideal for families.

jgp2.JPG

Edited by think_too_mut