Lg Service Centre ?

timekeeper

Try the LPG installer located at Proton's office

thanks for the advice but i said LG (as in the brand name of an Electrical goods manufacturer) not LPG (as in Liquid Petroleum Gas)

Oooops...

LG Service Centre is on Sukhumvit about 100 yards south of Pattaya Klang on the west side. For what it's worth I had a problem with my aircon about three months ago and they sent out their workmen who diagnosed that I needed a new control box. They said they'd call me when they had one in stock. I heard nothing for weeks and went to another aircon repair place on Thepprasit (PK Aircon), who diagnosed a faulty sensor and said it was a common fault. Within 40 minutes they had a man come and replace the sensor (450 baht). Last week I got a phone call from LG technician "Can I come today and replace control box?". Guess what I said, and guess if I'd employ them again.

Pittaya...PK AIR [speaks good english] is an excellent man.

The first time I called him to check my A/C he came to my house checked the A/C and said nothing needs to be done.

He wanted no money.

I insisted he take 200 baht for his wasted time.

LG Service Centre is on Sukhumvit about 100 yards south of Pattaya Klang on the west side. For what it's worth I had a problem with my aircon about three months ago and they sent out their workmen who diagnosed that I needed a new control box. They said they'd call me when they had one in stock. I heard nothing for weeks and went to another aircon repair place on Thepprasit (PK Aircon), who diagnosed a faulty sensor and said it was a common fault. Within 40 minutes they had a man come and replace the sensor (450 baht). Last week I got a phone call from LG technician "Can I come today and replace control box?". Guess what I said, and guess if I'd employ them again.

OP what do you need servicing? I have had my LG phone fixed there in the past. It was a faulty battery but they couldn't fix it so they just gave me a new battery free of charge. No complaints from me.

OP what do you need servicing? I have had my LG phone fixed there in the past. It was a faulty battery but they couldn't fix it so they just gave me a new battery free of charge. No complaints from me.

i need a LG DVD /home theater system fixing

its there right now thanks to the guys on this forum..........

Where on Theprasit is PK Air? Anyone has a phone nr?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Thaivisa Connect App

From Suk ..3/4 way down on right.

One of the last of the shops past the 7/11 by soi 17.

If you get to the open ground with a couple of large unfinished houses you have passed PK.

The car A/C shop next to PK is also very good for service.

• Like 1