Leg Of Lamb With Trimmings

rickthailand

The new Turkish restaurant Kafe Otto is has been putting up promotions incl. videos of the whole leg, chk their facebook page, they cook to order in their earth oven, it's like a well and they hang the meat and veg inside to cook. comes with potatoe, jus etc.Serves 4-5 ppl., $?? but I want to try it sometime so if you need a 5th (or 4th and 5th - I like to eat - lol). I had lamb dinner at Bake & Bite a while ago, think it might have been a special of the day but not too special.

Edited by junglechef

A big fan of Bake and Bite with friendly staff and I chat a lot with owners about rabbits however, the last time I had a lamb dish it was like they reheated the lamb in a microwave and it came out wasn't like I expected for a comfort dish.

The Olde Bell (on Sundays) and Mad Dog (any day) both do a plated roast lamb dinner. Reasonable and filling although nothing special but then again neither is the price - you get what you pay for.

Edited by SamSipEt

A big fan of Bake and Bite with friendly staff and I chat a lot with owners about rabbits however, the last time I had a lamb dish it was like they reheated the lamb in a microwave and it came out wasn't like I expected for a comfort dish.

so on that occasion you were fleeced?

Edited by eyecatcher
  • Like 2

Well I like the owner and the staff so I would come back but not for the lamb.

so on that occasion you were fleeced?

Mmmm Rabbit ... yum!

I notice someone has started a rabbit sanctuary in Chiang Mai...

Could be an opening in the market there.

My elderly neighbours in France often gave me a portion of rabbit with mushrooms on a Sunday morning...

David

A few frozen rabbits in Rimping supermarket.

Mmmm Rabbit ... yum!

I notice someone has started a rabbit sanctuary in Chiang Mai...

Could be an opening in the market there.

My elderly neighbours in France often gave me a portion of rabbit with mushrooms on a Sunday morning...

David