3 British Nationals Arrested In Transnational Call Centre Scam: Bangkok

webfact

amazing, here is a young guy that has died in police custody, and yet it does not have its own thread and nobody has commented on the link above for a few hours.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of what the guy did for a living, well wrongs, there are no rights really, I would have thought more people could have been concerned about dying in custody three days after arrest and it being covered up until now.

Dangerous place, custody. Seems fraught with accidents.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason these guys make money is because people are GREEDY. The mark plays right into the hands of these people. Bernie Madoff is the same as these guys just that many of his victims were greedy celebraties. No simpathy for the victims nor the guys caught.

thats exactly what the guys i knew who worked the boiler rooms said. i could not beleive they got the "investments" they did but as they said 99 out of 100 dont bite but greed gets the one, who then chases the investment with more money. Bolier Room exellent movie vin deisel has it off to a tee.

Quite a few well known bars around Thailand funded from laundered boiler room scams, i dont know about now days but the raids used to be as a result of pressure from foriegn ploice forces who used to accompany the Thai police on the raids. Few Americans, Brits and Aussies "working" with the Crime supression department in BKK keeping the pressure on. just my opinion, bolier room = Scum